TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead 4

+3
A Blind Guy
Sagansoul001
Flagmauth
7 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Left 4 Dead 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 4

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:34 pm

When Jason put his ear back to the door and focused he heard something near the door. But before reacting he waited to hear anything else.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Jason heard an abundance of nothing behind the door. Nothing at all, and the noise from outside didn't much help.

At Gus' words, three of the zombies turned toward him, staring with their wide red eyes before lurching forward in their unique, stumbling and scrambling run.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Gus decides to make a run for his car, wondering why people would try to attack him.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:00 pm

"Clear. Close the door after me." Jason said before un-bolting the door and opening it and silently closing it behind him. Jason slowly crept down the stairs before grabbing two hunting rifles and four boxes of ammo for each gun. He spotted a nice hand gun and holster before grabbing ammo for that too and a few clips. He loaded three before tucking two into his pocket and loading the last one into the holster. He pulled the knife out of the zombie's head and put it in the still hanging sheath on his belt. He walked towards the front entrance and peeked outside trying not to get spotted. After deciding that it would be better to wait until he had cover fire, he scurried over the walkie-talkies and grabbed two packs and ran back to the door an knocked, hard. "It's Jason, got weapons and ammo as well as some walkie-talkies." Jason yelled into the door. Hoping somebody was nearby. "I didn't get bit."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Mathias and sam make ther way to the roof with there guns ready to fight.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Jason bashed on the door before repeating his message after a while. He made sure that he had his bow aimed down the stairs and his knife drawn.

"Hurry up, that cop needs help!" He adds with a yell as he watches the base of the stairs.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:41 pm

When Sam was sure they were out of ear shot to Jason, he turns to Mathias and says in a hushed voice, "I'm not likin' the way that kid is orderin' us around like this, when I was his age, and I spoke to my dad like that, I would end up with a nice bruise on my. Back side."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:51 pm

"I know maybe he has somthing to prove he didnt normal act like this when he was younger and I helped him with his homework I dont know whats gotin into him" Mathias says in a wispers.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Sam scans the street and sees Gus's prediciment.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Not knowing what to do, Jason dropped the bag at the door and walked back down to the front door and notices that a few zombies were running away from the cop car. Jason took a look at the regular bows behind him and smiled. "To long for me to reload my crossbow." He said before taking a high powered hunting bow and test fired it with a few wooden arrows before he tuned the sight to where he wanted it. After grabbing the wooden arrows, Jason notched one arrow and got ready for a fight. He had thirty seven wooden arrows and fourteen wooden arrows remained in his quivers, leaving out the one he loaded earlier. "Think of it as an intense competition, highest score for head shots." He says as he brings the draw string back and aimed for a distance shot before firing. After the arrow flew away from him, he loaded another wooden arrow. "Thirty six, fourteen."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Mathias looked out at the cop car and saw the zombies all over it and three more running at a man down the street. "HEY RUN THOSE ARENT PEOPLE THERE MONSTERS!!!" He yeld at the man. Hoping the man heard him he said to sam "see any way to the ground or to another building?"
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:54 am

Jason was startled by Matt's shout of warning and he went outside of the store to see what the three zombies were after. He pulled back the draw string and fires. Three seconds pass before one zombie goes down, an arrow lodged in the back of its head. It's two buddies didn't even notice their friend go down. Jason turned to the roof of the gun store.
"Sam, Matt! When I lead the zombies away from the two survivors, shoot them from above!" Jason says as he fires another arrow but this one went through two zombie skulls. He notches another before pulling out a pistol. "Ready?"
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:17 pm

"With short range shotguns?!" Rep.lies Sam rather sarcasticly.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:45 pm

"Aim down as they walk towards the door. If that doesn't work then what will?" Jason yells back and pulls back the hammer on the handgun. "Ready?"
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Seeing no other option, Sam aims down. "Go for it!"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Jason aims at a zombie and fired three times and the difference in the firing style of the gun made him miss horribly and almost lost grip on the gun. He holstered the gun and readied his bow with a wooden arrow as he hastily backed to the door of the store.

Last edited by Sagansoul001 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Gus continues to run toward his car, coming within sight.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

Mathias runs to the fire escape at the back of the building and looks to see if its on the ground or not and if there are any zombies in the ally way.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:14 am

Jason killed three zombies with three arrows, killing in the order of closest threat first. He continues to lead the zombies to the gun shop, into Sam's range. He keeps a eye out for anymore zombies. "Fire when you have a clear shot!" Jason yells as he backs into the store.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Mathias running back to the frunt of the roof while getting his gun ready he aimed at the zombies below.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:28 pm

As soon as a zombie is in his sights, Sam pumps it full of lead.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:31 pm

"Come on! Which of you are going to try and get me?" Jason taunted before pulling out his pistol again and opens fire at the farthest zombie four times but on the fourth try, his bullet hit its mark. Killing the zombie.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:46 pm

By this time the zombies are all swarming after Gus...with unfortunate implications for what must have happened to the officer in the car. The windows and windshield are broken, along with the lights atop the vehicle.

The shots all head for the zombies, but between their being upwards of a couple hundred feet away and sprinting rapidly out of view, it's difficult to aim for a single one. Fortunately they are all bunched together; it's a reasonable bet that pointing a gun anywhere in that direction will be bound to hit a zombie. As the horde pursues Gus, one individual lies still on the ground and another limps freakishly after them briefly before turning in the other direction and heading for Jason, one of its legs having been shot and severely damaged. As noticed before in the shop, the zombie's blood is a darker shade than human normal and has a thicker consistency.

One of the civilians frantically tried to speak to Mathias. "Those...those things, they're not real, right? They can't hurt us, right?" The man's voice cracked as he spoke, visibly terrified out of his wits.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:18 pm

"Officer is either truly dead, or one of them. I'm going after that zombie swarm and try to get whatever they're after back here. Stay behind and use the hunting riffles I found in the store to keep watch for me." Jason yelled as he ran off after the swarm, slinging the bow across his chest and brought the loaded crossbow into firing position on the way. He followed until he saw the man running for his car. "Drive to the gun store!" He yells as he keeps on the swarm's heels only stopping every once and a while to shoot a zombie or take an arrow from one he already killed.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Gus went into his car and turned on the key. Of course the car wouldn't start. Gus then went for the trunk, getting out his chainsaw, in case things got nasty.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next