TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DND ROLEPLAY

3 posters

Go down

DND ROLEPLAY Empty DND ROLEPLAY

Post by gaara Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:42 pm

So I was thinking the other day about a WEIRD foum of DND like LOTR but different as in the rules of magic and and races any thought?
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

DND ROLEPLAY Empty Re: DND ROLEPLAY

Post by Frenchie Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Sure, will it use standard DND rules? And if so what version?
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Well a little bit of all of them but I really want the magic to be different and it will be a little more open then the real DND
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Craft able magic like we discussed earlier? I hate autocorrect...
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Frenchie wrote:Craft able magic like we discussed earlier? I hate autocorrect...

what do you mean by that?
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Like... Make our own spells.
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 pm

yes but you wont half to have stuff to do it and magic can only be tought from a teacher or books and most spell book are VERY rare.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Yeah much like our role play is.
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 pm

a little but since ! would like to be the GM you guys would have to pick a race a skill type and stuff like that.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Mhmm.
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:29 pm

do you have any other things about it?
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 pm

What?
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 pm

sorry i meant qustions
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Hmm are you going to do this roleplay? I'm very interested to play one or Gm one (I really want to Gm one)
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Well I mad the post so I would want to GM it like you are doing with the watch dogs one but it all Helene's and other people.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:35 pm

So you want us (me) to pick a DnD class and come up with a character concept around him/her?
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:36 pm

It be nice if you layed out the classes(Gaara), I may be able to let you borrow my books if you want, Gaara.
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 pm

I'll post all of them in the morning I'm going to bed.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:37 am

Okay let's see we have the Race, skills then Allies now remember the race upyou pick has allies and enemy's so if you see them in the middle of the street in a non neutral city they might start a fight. Because some races are at war with each other so you are not just choosing a race but also a nation.

Pure Elves:

Wood Elf: very light and nimble people like to live in trees and tame wild animals they are very peace loving and don't go to war that easy but when they do they rain arrows down like water because they are the best archers in the land (if you were to ask them) and they live for 4 to 5 hundred years they arnt very good with speech craft and even wose when it come to lying saying that it is a beggars tool. As for other skill they are very good at throwing weapons and light armor and can sometimes call upon magic. They are at war with nobody.

Dark Elf:they are the best at hiding and climding as they are very noble and fast they make great thieves and good with throwing weapons as well will magic they at okay with a bow and a sword and tend to dislike the wood Elves see them as weak and they are war with the mountain Orcs. And are allies with the cave Orcs.

Cave Orcs: good with magic and very strong but not as mean as there mountain brothers they have a very large sense of honor and will die trying to keep it and sometime often make blood brothers with there best friends they tends to lean tords more blunt weapons and like maces and clubs but hate bows and are very bad with them. They live in large cave on the side of cliffs that makes them the best climbers and jumpers in all the land and they know ther land like the back of there hand (oh that's new) allies with the dark Elves but wish the blood shed between them and there mountain brother would stop.

Mountain Orcs: mountain Orcs are the meanest things in the land they hate every race but the cave Orcs and wish to kill all elves they are very good with blunt weapons but are very dumb and they can't use speech craft very well they have okay bow men but would eat a hours before riding one they arnt good with magic but are rather good at intimidating people and will force them to if they need to. At war with the dark elves and may be at war with the humans of the south soon.

Wind Dwarf clan:they are the smartest in the land and know it for they build great machines and live in very advanced houses so for what they don't have in fighting power they make up in brain power they are allies with all Dwarfs.

Rock Dwarf clan: best miners I the land and make the best jewelers ever they are good with swords and hammers as we they are okay with bows but don't like Elves that much but they are still very smart but not as much as there wind brother they like the under ground and the cool damp feeling is gives them that why they have such good eye sight and can sometimes uses magic for mining.

Wolf Dwarf clan:they are the least know of and not to common to see they are the best Dwarf clan on terms magic and animal taming they make the best survivalist and the best hunter they are very sneak but good with running or jumping as they are very slow and must eat a lot to keep up there strangth but they are very good at trapping and bows and are very good with wood work and axes but arnt as smart as the other Dwarf but still very smart. They are allies with all Dwarf clan and arnt liked by the wood Elves that much because of there hunting and they are the ONLY Dwarfs to ever rid horses(more like ponies )

Humans of the south (AKA centaurs): they are the best horse riders ever and love them as well they hate all orcs for no reason and have very good hearing the are the best spear men and pike men you will ever find and are very like by Wood Elves and are very good wih shields as well as swords on horse back.they are allies with the humans of the north

Humans of the North (AKA white faces): they like magic and love sword play they are the best with swords and hate any other tips of weapon seeing bow as for the weak that can't get close to there enemy they hate Orcs as well and are allies with the humans of the south and are okay with horses and okay with spears they make the best foot men as they are heavy armor masters and has a lot of stamina and are very brave.

Let me know if you want somthing else.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Btw Gaara I will prolly make a Forgotten realms/legend of Drizzt themed roleplay.
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down