TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Star Wars RP Idea

2 posters

Go down

New Star Wars RP Idea Empty New Star Wars RP Idea

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Today, while I was coming home from job hunting, I came up with an idea for a new Star Wars RP we could try- one where we DON'T play Force-Sensitive Characters.

I know this may be disappointing, but it's become somewhat of a cliche for our SW characters to be Force Sensitive. It's like we think that the only way our characters could be special would be to wield a lightsaber. But the Trooper section on the SWTOR website says differently:

SWTOR Website wrote:Not all heroes carry Lightsabers. Some just have the will to fight.

Here was my idea: if we do an RP like this, it would be centered around a ragtag Rebel Alliance Special Forces squad formed from people who come from all aspects of life outside the Jedi Order, the Sith, or any group affiliated with the Force. Such examples would be farmboys, smugglers, Imperial defectors, mercenaries, whatever. This group would go on missions vital to the survival of the Alliance are pretty dangerous.

However, if we do decide to do something like this, then I should let you know that I do not plan on being the GM, given my posting habits. If anyone would like to GM, please volunteer.

Anyway, this was my thought for a new RP. If you have any suggestions for it, please do not hesitate and place them in this thread.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

New Star Wars RP Idea Empty Re: New Star Wars RP Idea

Post by Flagmauth Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Why couldn't we do the same thing in SW:DS? Everyone but Luke, Atton and Bastila is already non-Force-sensitive, with the exception of Horatio and Shayal (who probably don't have much to do with these things at the moment) and Teren who joined the Dark Side.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:02 am

Actually, Archul is also Force Sensitive. Also, I think I overheard Paul say something about making his Jawa character Force Sensitive. And also, Helderan is Force Sensitive, so I hope you get my point.

Like I said, this is not necessarily a bad thing, but it's getting a little overdone, ya know?
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down