TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAO: Gamebreakers

+2
Flagmauth
Helsing
6 posters

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Go down

SAO: Gamebreakers  - Page 6 Empty Re: SAO: Gamebreakers

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:50 pm

"And a free item is usually given for compensation."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:50 pm

"And I think we just started the campaign" 16012112 replied "Do you think that I get to test out my monk powers here? That'd be cool!"
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:58 pm

"first off, what kind of skill do have to already classify yourself as a monk and second jonn you're willing to be bought of on some lousy free idem, shame on you. screw that refund time b#tchs, And oohh great oracle(jeff) get off me, i am put your podium"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Mycro/Jeff was off Nick in an instant. An instant later he was standing on the still-prone Nick. "Correct - you're my stepladder."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:05 pm

"i walked into that one, but on the bright side i can deal with this at least. so oh great oracle your stepladder would like to ask how's your precognition coming along?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:09 pm

"Nick, stepladders are seen, not heard."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:13 pm

"well this stepladder is telepathic, so what's up?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:45 pm

"Hey why is there a warning Hexagon glowing in the sky?" Corvo asks. Over head a red hexagon flashing warning appeared in the sky
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:52 pm

"wow jeff pegged it. AAANNNND WHY IS IT SPREADING? And now the sky is red, and romance is very much NOT in the air!"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:40 pm

"Please shut up"

From the hexagons that now blanketed the sky, what looked like blood started to spill out. What ever it was it came together to form a man in a red cloak overlooking everyone. He spreds his arms wide "Attention players, I welcome you, to my world"

"He doesn't know about Jeff does he?" Corvo thinks

"I am Akihiko Kayaba, and as of this moment I am in control of this world. I'm sure most of you have already noticed the lack of a log out button. Let me assure you this is not a defect in the game, I repeat, this is not a defect. This is how Sword Art Online was designed to be. You can not log yourself out of SAO and no one from the outside will be able to shut down or remove the Nerve Gear from your head. If anyone attempts to do so, a transmitter inside the Nerve Gear will discharge a microwave signal into your skull, destroying your brain and ending your life"

This message caused a whole bunch of people to go bat crap crazy and start to freak out "Despite my warnings" Kayaba continued "The families and friends of some of the players have attempted to remove the Nerve Gear, and unfortunate decision to say the least. As a result the game now has 213 less players then when it began, they have been deleted from both Incrad and the real world"

A bunch of tv screens started to pop up around Kayaba "As you can see, news agencies around the world have 24 hour coverage on everything that is happening, including the deaths. At this point the likely hood of someone removing the Nerve Gear from now on is minimal at best. I hope this brings you a little comfort as you try to clear the game. Its important to remember the fallowing, there is no longer anyway to revive someone within the game. If your HP drops to zero, your avatar will be deleted and you will be cleared from the system, forever, and the Nerve Gear will simultaneously destroy your brain, ending your life. There is only one way for a player to escape now, you must clear the game. Right now you are all gathered on floor one. There are a total of 100 floors in Incrad, defeat the dungeon and the boss on each floor and you will clear the game. Last but not least I've placed a little present in each ones of your inventories, please, have a look"

Everyone started looking in there inventory and found an item simply labeled Mirror. Corvo opens it up and looks at the mirror. All around him people were surrounded by light including Corvo as well. When the light faded he looked into the mirror again, and he looked like, him. The face he saw in the mirror was his real life face. He looked to Nick and Jeff and saw that they had turning into there real life counterparts as well.

"I created both the Nerve Gear and Incrad to relise my dream of controlling a world of my design. As you can see I have achieved that dream. This marks the end of the tutorial and the official launch of Sword Art Online. Players I wish you the best of luck" After he finished Kayaba started to dissolve and then he disappeared along with the red sky. Everyone stood there for a second, trying to understand what just happened and then everyone started to panic. Corvo quickly looked for and found a way out. He grabbed Jeff, Nick, John and numbers and lead them away from the main square to a quiet little corner of the town "Jeff, when you say you found a cool game we all can play, don't recommend it to us"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Pre-grab, Jeff immediately flipped off Kayaba with both hands. "FUCK YOU! I spent an hour in the goddamn Character Creation screen you fucking mudak!"

After Marcus dragged them off, he said, without much anger "Fuck off, fine. When Left 4 Dead 3 goes on Steam Sale I won't buy you a copy. Also there goes my fucking job, out the fucking window like that."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:45 pm

"Did you hear him? We are in a life or death video game!" Corvo says "We might as well be in an anime with the way this went down"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:52 pm

"Look who you're talking to. Whenever we play PvP, I'm usually on my own against you three. And this is an MMO - I showed Nick some of the items and it's damn similar to 4e D&D. Remember when he created all those insanely broken characters? We'll be fine, we'll smash everything. Starting with the game balance."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Corvo opened his mouth to say something but then remembered how broken their characters had been. Nicks and Jeff's characters alone could one shot bosses and his character could call down god level spells till the cows came home. Corvo grabbed his brothers shoulders "Brake the characters now"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:56 pm

"Yeah, sure." Jonn said, before an laudable gulp can be heard.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:02 pm

"I can't do it now, but i can do it eventually but we will need to start grinding before i can do anything for you. So when you level up DON'T ASSIGN ANYTHING send me your states and i'll tell you what to do, so bata testers would it be wiser to be ahead of everyone and get all the good stuff or to grind the lower areas and hope that their will be someone else in the crowd of screaming stupidity back their, who will be good enough to beat the game with out us?
"Because personally i say we move forward together, to start grinding. jon wanted to be the party smith i can look into the mechanisms of that while we move."
"but before that RULE #1 no one flies solo and no one gets left behind."
he then grudgingly looked at jeff
"i don't like this but it's good to have friends on your side, lead the way jeff the call is yours."

Last edited by Draco Flame on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:08 pm

"Linear vs. quadratic progression. If you grind until you're sufficiently overleveled you can take on bosses without a problem, versus all the people who will be attacking things their level and dying against bosses they can't deal with. Rare items will respawn anyway and it's not like we'd be the only ones with a shot at them - no point going off and dying just to get ahead. Besides which, the first boss is actually pretty hard compared to the next few. We stay on Floor 1 for a while, get as high-leveled as we can and get as much gear as we can, then we can punch a few floors ahead of where the others are liable to be at."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm

"ok so back to the pigs or into the forest to set up shop in the next town?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:18 pm

"The pigs are level 1. I think most of us are four or five levels above them. We should move on to the next town, carefully."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:50 pm

"your heard the man let's move. For combat i'll take point, jeff do you think can you cover the right flank? bro your with jon you two will be the left side. numbers if your with us you'll be support for jeff and watching our back side. bro..."
and without filching; instead of scolding just him he change it immediately into a lecture
"you know what screw that, everyone you better stay on my ass. Until then,Jeff allons-y!"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:04 pm

"I don't know if this will help, but games are designed in such a way that we are only allowed to use items and other mechanisms provided by the game. Now we are real-life in game. We can now do things not specifically programmed into the game. For example we can look through the villages and take things we want. In normal games you can't pick up everything" 16012112 put in "and who says we need to clear the bosses? We could also try sneaking past them once we level up. Better not fight at all if possible."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:13 pm

"Beta tester here. The physical entrance to the next floor doesn't even appear until the boss is dead. Unless you get a fast travel point such as a town on Floor 2 given to you by someone who has already been there you cannot do that." Jeff shot that idea down pretty quickly.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:05 am

"ok but will the thievery thing help us at all because there's a whole skill progression path on pickpocketing? Should i be looking into that for marcus?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:48 am

"Well I'm going become out broken fade into shadows killer that kills other rogues so I'll start doing that as soon as I get the chance, I'll ask you on everything that I need. First things first what do I put my first skill points into?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:27 am

you and jon for the next two times you level up put everything in INT. then put points in Dex, Con. to get all three balanced your after all three are equal marcus your highest should be tied between your Int. and Dex, Con third and get your Charisma to 18 after your three are equal then assign points to those three. jon same thing Int first tied with Con, your going to wan't both dex. and Str. Skill are bought with skill point based on int. So we're going to have you two get as much points and snowball, for the rest of us i say that we put at least one point in Int.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next