TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAO: Gamebreakers 2

5 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

SAO: Gamebreakers 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: SAO: Gamebreakers 2

Post by Draco Flame Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Nick mumbles "Oh I hope this doesn't end in a war." Began to walk over to stand next to jeff looking down to see Asuna leading a full platoon of knights with a second guarding a carriage with the Knights of the Blood Oath painted all over it.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Marcus teleports in front of the approaching convoy. He appeared in a flash of shadow and bowed to the people there, a little bad mistake he made was he kept his mask on and a few of the knights jumped back at the sight of him. Marcus stands up "Welcome Knights, what business do you have with the Gamebrakers?"

A man stepped forwards. He was tall and lean and he wore a sort of royal emblem armor with a huge shield at his side "I am Heathclif, leader of the Knights of Blood Oath. I must speak with your leader"

Marcus looks back at Jeff for the go ahead
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:38 pm

"You know, you look a lot like an evil Julius Cezar right now so i say give em' the thumb collisium style, Jeff!"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:42 pm

"I don't want any of your Girl Scout cookies. They're good, but the Hy-Vee ones are cheaper." Jeff yelled back.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:01 pm

... Nick just stood there for a few second stunned, before he through his hands up into surrender and turned around to lean his head up against the wall to get a breather.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:18 am

Marcus looks at Heathclif with pity written all over his face "Still want to talk to us?"

"I must"

"Your sanity" Marcus says "No please don't try and kill me for this"

Marcus taps the man on the shoulder and teleports him inside the castle. Needless to say the convoy went nuts but Marcus ignored them. He then led Heathclif to the meeting area
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:41 am

Jeff looked annoyed, before turning from the wall and going after Marcus.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:08 am

Nick looks back over the wall down at the Knights in chaos. As they screamed "They Kidnapped lord Heathcliff Get them."
That almost made nick laugh until he realized they were actually going to attempt it. That did make him laugh as he saw them scurry around trying to throw grappling hooks up at the high gate wall only to fall short, and fail miserably. after a while nick started guild group chat saying "Bro please tell me you didn't take Heathcliff to our round table assembly room that is INSIDE the castle."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:09 am

Marcus and Heathcliff were sitting at the round table "Yes why do you ask?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:10 am

"Because now he's technically trespassing even more." Jeff said upon throwing the doors open Emperor's New Groove style.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am

"No because I'm at the wall and it's going to be awhile before I get there so hold on." He then jumped off the wall and began to free fall.
"LOOK OUT BELOW! ASUNA GET PEOPLE OUT OF THE SPASH ZONE! GERENIMO!! HAHAHA!!" Nick shouted while falling down.

Asuna who had a moment of shear terror and shock on her face before ordering everyone to do a full 180 instantaneous retreat. The knights how ever decided to set up some spears where nick was going to land shouting "This is what you get."

Asuna who rushed to the spears but was to slow because of the knights who tried to hold her but only succeeded to slow her down enough.

Nick crashed down on to the spears. making a small crater(mainly because it wasn't trying and this was just from his weight) He stood up with a laugh holding the broken ends of the spears only to be meet by a wave a knights pointing spears in his face.
Nick pause for a moment to ask. "Anyone's Level here above 200?"
"No then never mind. Jeff Where did we hide the Catapult? It was in the crevice on the right side right? Excuse me Asuna." He said and he began walking through the wall a spears brushing a few out of the way so that they wouldn't touch Asuna or have any friendly fire. As they bounced off of him or in one guys case who was standing in front of nick his spear was caught on nicks shoulder and was pushed back because he wouldn't let go, so he looked like a short human lawnmower.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Jonn facepalms. "Do we really have to kill them? They have not done anything to us!"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:27 pm

"Sorry for my brother"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:33 pm

"Relax Jon none of them are dyeing the only threat is friendly fire and I'm stoping those that would so there's no problem."
Nick says turning to look behind hime to see some gaps where people used to be along with some disappearing clouds of red polygons. He also noticed that there were a few newly red characters among the Knights that looked extremely distraught and pissed. And with that he assumed that in the act of swatting away their attacks they ant straight towards there friends faces. And a few of the knights that were close and apparently trying to kill him by stabbing him in the back and long red gashed along there armor and faces.
"I.......mmmm...ugh"
nick goes back to the group chat and says "Guys i may be bait late start without me." before shutting it down.

Last edited by Mycrodeeth on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The OOC is not dead you lunkheaded sock monkey.)
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Usul vibrates. "CAN I BE A LAWN MOVER!?!?!?!?!"
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:44 pm

"What the hell?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:48 pm

"PLEASE! I could chew up their crunchy bits!" (Sent through chat logs)

Last edited by Dare-to-be on Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:48 pm

"Whaddaya want, Candy Bar Landmark?" Jeff demanded of Heathcliff.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:49 pm

"THAT WASN'T ME!!! THAT WAS NOT ON PROPOSE!!! I"M SO SORRY I JUST NEED TO FIND MY CATAPULT SO I CAN TALK TO YOUR LEADER!"
Nick said throwing his hands in the air to surrender.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Usul turns into a very large oppressing lawn mower that you see at lowes, that has all the weird handles and high powered log chippers. He then revs his engines, and scoots closer to the group. The Jaws themesong playing on loud.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:56 pm

Usul = Swiggy swooty going for that booty. SAO: Gamebreakers 2 - Page 5 Lawn_Mower_Runaway
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:06 pm

The human lawn mower went towards Heathcliff and before it could hit him he slammed his shield into the engine. The Lawnmower stopped immediately and Marcus sighed "I'm sorry for that idiot too"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:57 pm

On th other end Nick quickly found out that he was not a people person, because no matter what he said. The Knights came at him with their blades full of blood lust. Only to have them bounce off Nicks armor and harm another Knight making them only angrier.

Eventually Nick came up with a solution. He drew his hammer charged it an slammed it to the ground. The result a lovely mushroom cloud of dust.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:36 am

Usul sputters top a stop, and does not move. The blades chunk to a halt, and there is no sound from the hacker.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes and looked at the man with the pretentious cross on his shield. "To what do I owe the 'pleasure'" he added air-quotes to accentuate the point, "of this visit?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next