TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 12 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:02 pm

As Kon's face arranges a meeting with the airship's floor, his sunglasses are thrown off of his brow, skittering a few feet away. Kon got back up to his feet and faced Nora. "excuse me for a moment." Kon starts to walk over to where the fallen glasses lay on the deck floor, tapping Oto against the ground.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 12 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:05 pm

"So can we interpret 'blind man thrown violently to floor' as 'this is going well' or am I just being misanthropic yet again?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:43 pm

"She threw his face against the floor," Mark shurged "If you think about it, better than most of his first dates so yeah it's going well."

Nora put both of her hands to her mouth in a gasp "OH I'M SO SORRY! I really can't stop myself sometime."

She leans down and picks up Kon's glasses and hands them to him.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:45 pm

"Most of them? I thought he had one. Unless you're counting video game romance sidequests?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:48 pm

Mark snapped and pointed in a 'You got it' motion.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:49 pm

"Now in all seriousness, dining car?" Since Mark was failing to provide an answer he looked to Nora. "Dining car?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:57 pm

"It's a short flight," Mark explained "No dining car."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:57 pm

"Then is there a welcome feast like at Hogwarts?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:59 pm

"Ok first off why am I always the last to show up? Second someone catch me up on whats going one? Third do i have horns." Nick was wearing his traditional plate mail. With a simple white sleeveless overcoat. Other than that the only difference was the dragon horns coming out of his head and his strange left eye that was covered with an eye patch that didn't quite completely cover a few white dragon scales poking out along his brow.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:01 pm

"Because you type slowly, we're on an airship heading to cyberpunk anime Hogwarts that has NO DINING CAR which is frankly disappointing and finally, yeah, you do." He was promptly poked on one of the horns by Jeff. "Real ones. Huh."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:02 pm

"I hate you still."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:02 pm

"Pfft. You want me."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:02 pm

"No it's fine, thanks." Kon takes the glasses back, propping them on his face as they were before.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Nick was currently broken beyond repair trying to comprehend what just occur eventually opting out for just NO!
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Nora blinks and looks Jon straight in the eye "Cooooooooool, you have grey eyes."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Nick's sanity having been shattered, Jeff declared the day's work successful and elected to take the rest of the day off. Sliding into frame behind Kon - "Yeah, I feel like it's about time this was mentioned, he's blind."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:13 pm

"Oh, gray? I never noticed..." Kon replies, not wanting to have to explain his blindness.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:22 pm

"You're blind?" Just to check Nora waved her hand over Kon's eyes to get a reaction out of him.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Kon gave no visible reaction, "I am yes, always have been, and probably always will be."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:15 pm

"We can totally fix it when we leave." Mark thinks.

Everyone on the ship learched slightly as the ship docked at a nearby harbor. The doors to the ship opened soon after and the students began pouring out. Nora notices a man in green begin to walk out of the ship and grins.

"Got to run, nice meeting you hope we can talk sometime or anytime except when I'm sleeping because I won't be able to answer and that would be really creepy given you're in my room and-"

"NORA!" A man called.

The girl giggled slightly "Coming Ren!"

She waved a quick goodbye and ran after the other students. Mark, for his part, was trying his best not to ask if they can start a shipping pool while they were here.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Jeff allowed a moment (and quite a few students) to go by before turning to Kon. "She seems nice. Now, do we just go straight in to the feast next and do they have pie? And if they do, is it good pie like pumpkin or apple?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:20 pm

"There was no mention of a feast, we'll probably have to listen to the head instructor speak, and then get situated with living conditions and the like And yes she is. " Kon says, leaving the ship, Oto tapping against the cement.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:21 pm

"You've never read Harry Potter, don't you lecture me on proper Hogwartsian etiquette you Hufflepuff!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:58 pm

"He would be a Hufflepuff wouldn't he."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:59 pm

"I would be a Slytherin." Jeff was perfectly content to allow literally every other student file out before him. Navigating crowds sucked eggs. Waiting until crowds dispersed sucked less eggs. Jeff was very chicken conscious.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next