TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

4 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 15 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:54 pm

"The Nazis had stormtroopers." Uber pointed out helpfully. "It's not a Star Wars exclusive word."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 15 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:55 pm

"Hes got a point."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Alias rubbed the sides of her head to ward off the oncoming headache. "He really doesn't."

"You still work for us, you know. We could fire you."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:37 pm

"I would hire her back." London says like it was obvious.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:37 pm

"Fuck."

"Shit."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:40 pm

"And don't you two work for me?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:42 pm

"Sort of."

"We're on retainer, we still do our web show and stuff."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:34 pm

"Ah yes, because everyone love watching stock trading on a livestream,."
 Sonorous raises both of his hands in front of his face, "exciting." he says in a whisper.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:25 pm

"Ok ok, that's far enough. But if you don't mind, we have a job to do."

He looks to Alias "How soon can you get the nano bots ready?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Leet looked disgruntled, having been about to challenge Tom to a duel.

"Probably in a couple days. Nothing special to build, just have to set them up so they actually work the way you're wanting them to with the right programming..."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:36 pm

"Ok then, while we're waiting, we're going to meet a few new faces. Whose up for a little walk through E88 territory with me?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:35 am

Wyatt shrugged. "I'm game. Just have to run home and grab my costume."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:45 am

"That would be good." London says "Can't have our Trump walking around without his mask."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:51 pm

A TV screen in the bar issued an Emergency Alert Services message concerning a blizzard.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:44 am

London grimaced, that would make things annoyingly cold in certain cases. he turned back to the group "Again, are any of you going to come with me in getting the E88's attention? I can go alone."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:18 am

"Count me in." Sonorous responds.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:56 am

"Is it just to annoy the Neo Nazi's with your presence? Because I'm fine with it." London says.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:57 am

"of course that's why I'm going."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:01 pm

"I see no problem with this." London says with a smile.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:34 pm

"Sure I'll go if you need an extra hand."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:34 pm

"The more the merrier." London said.

He got his armor on, and after making sure that Levitate and Sonorus were decked out as well, they set out to E88 territory. They kept to the shadows, for the most part, avoiding the Wards and New Wave, but making it obvious to the Empire what they were doing.

They did this for a few days, allowing Alias to get her nano tech ready. Hopefully, they'd run into the people they wanted to run into.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:50 pm

It was snowing quite readily, it seemed. Picturesque snow. Christmas movie snow, in fact. Visibility was down, however, thanks largely to a layer of fog that had accompanied the snowstorm into town. Up ahead, the fog was quite thick indeed, visibility rapidly decreasing the further you tried to see into it.

Wargame's costume turned out to be urban camouflage with a bandana and mask that made him look like a villain out of a Western film. He whispered under his breath, damn near inaudible to anyone except the group (Sonorous, naturally, heard it perfectly) "Something up ahead. Can't tell what. Doesn't read like a cape, but I don't know of anything else that my power can detect. Anyone who's lived here longer than me have ideas?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:55 pm

"If something is a byproduct of a power, can you identify it?" London asked.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Wargame didn't shrug, not when he felt they were being watched. "Not to my knowledge, no. Definitely not Leet or Alias' tinker tech. Haven't exactly had a huge amount of experience with widely varying powers as yet."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Monolith nodded "Then stay behind me. I'll take the hit if it comes to it."

He took a step forward, then another, all but baiting for whatever it was to attack.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next