TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

4 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:32 pm

"I'm 17."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradigm Shift: Monolith of the Rebellion

Post by Helsing Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:41 pm

"Then you can have water." Monolith said "Follow me."

Monolith jumped off the roof and began running crossed the roof towards the harbor.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Sonorous nodded, pulling up his hood and skating after Monolith, propelling himself with boosts of sound.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:55 pm

"I honestly don't care where we go. Let's just go somewhere private to discuss this, ok? So lead the way if you may."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:53 am

The PRT team noted that the three capes were leaving and made an effort to follow. Unfortunately, all three of them were moving well above rooftops and not making allowances for things like, say, taking a path that let them be tracked easily from the road. It wasn't all that long before they lost track, the sirens of their van fading into the distance.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:54 pm

Sonorous made sure to silence their movements as well to anybody outside their group.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Monolith noticed that everyone of his movements were made completely silent. Even his footsteps, he didn't even hear the telltell sign of metal hitting rock. He glanced back at Sonorus, and already he was thinking of ways to use his ability. To completely control sound, that power would be invaluable.

Impetus just found it's second in command.

Monolith lead the three capes to the edge of the peer, to a ocean side bar of all things. The sign above the front door read 'The Fat Angel'

The armored hero pointed at the door step "Wait here." He ordered.

In a second, he faded into the ground and appeared in an underground bunker. In an instant, he took off his armor and changed into more appropriate attire. Changing into his casual working attire he jumped up the floor and headed into the inside of the bar. He casually opened the door and gestured in "Welcome to the Fat Angel, make yourself at home and I'll get us all something to drink."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:12 pm

Levitate watches as the armored man faded into the ground and was mildly impressed by it though he half expected the guy did it in order to abandon them. THe door opens and a new man welcomes them in to the 'Fat Angel?' He looks at the person confused and walks inside seeing the bar from the inside mumbling, "Fat Angel huh? That's uh that's quite a name."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:25 pm

"It was my father's idea. He was the original owner. Now, would you like me to call you Levitate, or are we going to be more formal and actually use our names?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:36 pm

"Hmm? Oh right of course." Levitate unstrapped the helmet from his head and pulled it off. "My name is Damien Maverick please to meet you." Extends hand for a hand shake. "And your name is?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:42 pm

Monolith takes the hand and shakes it "London Everette, a pleasure. I'm owner here so what will you be drinking? On the house."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:58 pm

Sonorous, removing his hood but leaving his headphones on, bows to the two capes. "Tom Jones, amateur musician and hero for fun, at your service."

"I"ll have coke."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:25 pm

London nodded and went behind the counter. In a single movement, he removed the cap with a swipe of his hand and offered it to Tom.

"Here you are. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what do you play? The bar has no music performance, you'd fit right in if you're willing to have a day job."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:31 pm

"Anything you want, big band, dubstep, hip-hop, classical, anything really." Sonorous snaps his fingers, and jazzy lounge music begins to play from seemingly nowhere.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:48 pm

London glanced around "Not bad."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:00 pm

"Also, I can manipulate the sound we make on the fly, as I did while we were escaping. Whatever we say will sound like completely normal chit-chat to anyone around us. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:11 pm

"A tool that will be the most powerful for Impetus. What is your range for the sound?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:12 pm

about 20 feet, outside of that I can't do anything."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:20 pm

"20 feet will be more enough for a strike force." London said pouring himself a glass of water.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:56 pm

Damien watches as the two talk about what he thought was a day job but somehow sounded like something else. "So you can make sound? Did I hear that correctly? Like can you demonstrate?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:46 pm

"No I can't, the music you're hearing is coming from a speaker I lodged in my ass, I am demonstrating."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:55 pm

"Uh...huh..." He nods his head clearly understanding he was either being sarcastic or that is his powers. Every capes has their own ability no matter how ridiculous or useless it may seem. "Fair enough."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:58 pm

"Here, I'll show you personally." Sonorous leans back in his chair, and all of a sudden, only Levy could hear the sound of a lone trumpet, being blasted into his ear, not enough to cause actual damage but enough to knock him from his chair.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:06 pm

Damien fell off his chair but seem to fall down really slowly from his chair. He moved his legs off the chair and stood up. "Wow that really caught me off guard."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:11 pm

"Yes, he's very good at that." London says, remembering the time that Tom shot him through a building.

"Now, what was that job offer you were talking about?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next