TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/alter chasm (Mk.II)

4 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Fate/alter chasm (Mk.II) - Page 21 Empty Re: Fate/alter chasm (Mk.II)

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Saber, for her part, seemed unperturbed by Waver's remark. Though she did seem to like the idea of fried chicken.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Waver raises an eyebrow "You summon a Saber with some wood chips, but you're dissing me for using a cloth of cape? Double standards by today's mages." Waver comments as he heads outside.

A few seconds later he pops his head back in "If you want to see a king be reborn, come outside and watch."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Joseph looks over at Saber and frowns a bit before gesturing that they should follow Waver outside to see this "king be reborn" thing.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Saber, looking interested for the first time since her lesson on modern advertising, gave a nod and followed the pair of magi outside.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Outside, the two teammates found Waver and his maid standing in front of a very large ornate summoning circle comprised of liquid metal and blood, most likely from the chickens earlier. Waver took a cigar out of his pocket and the maid lit it without a word. Blowing out a puff of smoke, Waver offhandedly reached to Joseph. Upon closer inspection, one would see that he was holding earplugs.

"If you don't want him to bust your eardrums, you'll need these."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:03 pm

He took the earplugs, he then looks over at waver. "Do you happen to have a spare for saber?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 pm

"Pah. I'll be fine." Saber said dismissively.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Waver blinked "... I have a feeling she'll be used to it. Now, if you wouldn't mind stepping back. I don't think anyone wants to get up close and personal with the summoning of a heroic spirit. Especially the caliber of servant I'm intending to summon. Marie, if you would."

The maid nods and takes a step back, standing next to Saber without a care in the world.

Waver cracked his neck and held out the hand that held his command seals "It's time for you to ride once more, my king."

The second the words left his lips, the summoning circle began to glow with the power of the grail.

Once that was done, Waver closed his eyes and began "Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Let each be turned over five times, breaking asunder the fulfilled time."

The circle pulsed with light, wind whipping through the field as the power began to swell.

"Let silver and steel be the essence. Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation. Let my great King be the ancestor. Raise a wall, against the wind that shall fall. Close the four cardinal gates. Come out from the crown. Rotate the three-branched road reaching his Kingdom."

In the center of the circle, the red cape that Waver had set out for a catalyst whipped around in a blind fury as it literally glowed and smoked with power.

"I shall declare here. Your body shall serve under me. My fate shall be with your sword. Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail. If you will submit to this will and this reason…… then answer! An oath shall be sworn here! I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven. I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell! – From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power, come forth from the ring of restraint, Oh King of Conquering Glory!"

The circle exploded as raw mana rushed into it, throwing dust and debris everywhere. Joseph and Saber could clearly see Waver fall to his knees, his face coated in sweat but his features grand and triumphant. From the center of the circle, Joseph could hear a loud thump as something took a step forward. It swung it's hand, and the dust cleared to reveal a mountain of a man.

Fate/alter chasm (Mk.II) - Page 21 Latest?cb=20141215214502

The servant Rider.

Waver, still on his knees, placed his hand over his heart and bowed his head, like one would respect a king. Rider looked over the field, to Waver, and his face split into a grin "Why do you stay so close to the ground? You who summoned me, should you not be reaching to the heavens?!"

He thrusts both of his hands into the air in a triumphant stance "FOR YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN SUMMONING ISKANDAR! KING OF CONQUERORS!"

Rider - Waver Velvet:

His voice echoed through the forest behind the house, anyone within a five mile radius probably heard what Rider said. Which was, his identity of all things. Waver nods "yes, forgive me my king, I was simply drained from the expenditure of mana to help in your summoning. As a token of my service, and humble apologies, I would like to introduce to you Master Joseph, and his servant Saber." he says gesturing to the two of them "They have offered themselves for an alliance during this time honored tradition of the holy grail war. They will be fine allies to your army, my liege."

Rider, or Iskandar, whichever you prefer, takes a step forward towards Joseph. He leans down and picks him up by the arm "Ha, a little scrawny, but he'll do." he says dropping him on the ground before his face split into the biggest grin anyone other than waver had seen "You however are magnificent! I can tell you will be a fine warrior in the battles to come! What say you to joining my army? We could join forces, and become unstoppable! First this land, then the world!!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Joseph was limped the entire time as the new servant hoist him in the air with his own arm and jusst dropped him. Joseph frowns a bit as he saw that the Rider was treating everyone else differnet but said nothing about it. Although he was curious to see how Saber would react to Rider's praise(?).
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:40 pm

"Hmph." Saber folded her arms, though a smirk betrayed that she was pleased to have been complimented at least. Or maybe Joseph could tell because of his empathic link to her. "You presume too much, Rider. As a king myself, I will bow to the commands of no one but my Master."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:41 pm

"Oh! You are a king as well? That just makes me want you as part of my army even more! For if not today, then we shall soon see whose kingdom is the greatest in this war!" Rider declares.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:58 pm

"Are you stupid? Kings don't join armies, they lead them!" Saber's smirk vanished, the younger girl glaring up at Rider.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:47 pm

"My intelligence is never in question, but I conceded to your point. But tell me, what kind of army do you lead?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Joseph moves over to the maid and whispers, "Psst quick question: are you available tonight?" He chuckles a bit at his own joke and shook his head, "I'm kidding. Though um where's the bathroom per chance?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:40 pm

"An army of knights loyal to the realm, of course." Saber replied as though it was obvious.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Marie barely even glances over to Joseph "I am available for any service that you wish. I could service you, if you so wish. On the more immediate concern of yours, the restrooms are located on the ground floor, first door on the right from the back entrance."

Rider nods and smiles "Excellent! A king without an army and a kingdom is no king at all! Now then, what is the name of this King of Knights? Surely a king like yourself wouldn't mind sharing their name to those who wish to hear it?"

Waver scratches his chin "Where have I seen this before?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:25 pm

"Umm....ok." Joseph had to admit he was caught off guard by not only her response to his joke, but how ready she sound as if it was no ig deal. He was about to follow her directions to the bathroom when he heard Rider asking for a name. Immediately he butt in between them, "Saber. Her name is Saber and that is all you will refer to her as."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:27 am

Saber glanced back at her Master, then returned her gaze to Rider and nodded. "Sorry. My True Name is privileged information."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Rider shrugs "To each there own. But a king will shout their name in their finest hour, so all I need is wait for that time. Now, young Saber, what have you done to insure our victory in this war?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:47 am

"'Our' victory? Only one Master and one Servant may win the Grail, Rider. There is no 'our' victory. You will last until only you and myself remain as combatants, and then I will kill you and that will be that...as for the rest of your question, my Master and I have sought out Berserker, Caster and Archer, though we don't know their True Names yet. Maybe another Servant as well, probably Lancer unless it's the absolute worst Assassin I've ever heard of."

Last edited by Flagmauth on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:27 am

Joseph trust that Saber wouldn't say anything too revealing about the two that would backfire them. He hope at least, still he gave her a small reminder through his mind to be careful what she say as he goes to the bathroom.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:36 pm

Rider grinned ear to ear "Perfect! An ally who sees their end goal and does not blindly follow another! That is the will of a King! And you are correct, only one will win the grail." He places a hand on his chin "However, if we have a sight of our enemy, the possibilities of who they are might become clear to us if we gain more information."

"If I may, my King," Waver says stepping forward "If Saber is willing, Maria can shapeshift into any shape that is desired, if she tells us the details, she can create a accurate replicate that we can use for information in the future."

Rider's eyes brightened "Ah, excellent suggestion. Would you be willing to share the details Saber? Of course, as payment for this information, my chariot will be yours to use as we ride gloriously into battle!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Saber blinked. "I suppose so."

When Joseph returned, they had already gotten through the two Servants Saber best remembered and were in the process of reconstructing Archer's face using the shapeshifting construct; the Servant of the Bow had been in civilian attire, so that was all they had to go on.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Joseph came back to see the sketch of the Archer, "Oh hey that looks like that one servant who was with this timid looking girl."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:13 am

"Timid looking girl?" Waver asked "Anything strange about her?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next