TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

+6
Sirius Lupin
Sagansoul001
President WIN
Flagmauth
Draco Flame
A Blind Guy
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 40 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:43 am

Helderan opens one eye to look at Teren "Yes"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC - Page 40 Empty Re: STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 am

"I don't suppose you have it on you?"

The duo had been resupplied with their weapons upon leaving the Arbiter. Evidently Vader didn't consider them anything even vaguely resembling a security threat.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:56 am

Helderan took out his lightsaber and released its dubble sided blades. After it was activated helderan began twirling it his his hands "Why do you want it?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:59 am

"Because I want to stab you in the face with it. Why do you think?" Teren rolled her eyes, sarcasm obvious in her tone.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:23 am

"You would not be the first"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:27 am

"Just give me the damn lightsaber!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:28 am

Helderan gives up the lightsaber
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:31 am

Teren promptly found a flat surface and, after deactivating the lightsaber, produced her fusioncutter and began examining the device.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:36 am

"I made that myself, I would preferred it not destroyed"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:39 am

"First of all, I don't give a damn what you prefer. Second of all, I won't break the thing unless I want to. So third of all, shut the hell up or I damn well will break it." Teren said, carefully slicing the saber's casing open along the seams.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:42 am

Helderan decided that arguing with Teren would result in him loosing his head, so he continues to meditate
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:08 pm

suddenly, Luke's com goes off. Luke presses it to his ear and listens as something is being said. AFter a few minutes he hangs up the com link and looks to the others.
"I know where Yuri is, and it isn't here."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Helderan begins to slightly float in his meditation
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:36 am

Teren dissected the lightsaber, removing one of the Force crystals. She couldn't take the rest of the saber apart though; cutting the power supply or anything else in half wouldn't work. She eventually grabbed some machinery scavenged from various places (a door panel, a control box and her sniper rifle) and assembled a new lightsaber, this one bearing a bit of a makeshift look considering the handle was mostly cobbled together from bits of sniper rifle. She then set about putting the rest of Helderan's lightsaber back together.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:34 am

Helderan came back down from his meditation and looked over to Teren "If you do that It won't be the same" He then uses the force to force the lightsaber from her hands and then with the peices in front of him he uses the force to put the lightsaber back together in a second. Once it was back together he put it back on his belt
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:39 am

"It's already not the same, you idiot." Teren said, turning to face Helderan with the irritation plain on her face. "Give me that back before you kill yourself."

-------

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=213
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40