TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperialism

+6
Tassadar
Sirius Lupin
Doomwing
Death*Knight
Savurl
Flagmauth
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Imperialism - Page 38 Empty Re: Imperialism

Post by President WIN Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 pm

In regards to the "Free Europe" Movement, the ISE policy is this;

The ISE states that it believes that Norway and Sweden's attack on Finland was an uneccessary waste, but the goal of "Peninsular Solidarity" is understandable. The ISE lightly reinforces Norway, Sweden, and occupied Finland.

Meanwhile, the ISE states that it believes that the attack of Holland, Belgium, and Denmark against Germany was unprovoked and intemperate, and as such, the ISE occupies their countries to stop their attacks against Germany, as well as to prevent German Occupation and Genocide within their borders. The ISE states that these countries are under its protection, and as such, it will pay reparations for the damages they caused. It also pays for reconstruction, where neccessary in these countries. The ISE mentions nothing about France officially, although it pays reparations there too.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 pm

The US officially recognizes the new government of France, and offers an open alliance to the French. Certain Americans are seen vacationing in France soon after.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Ireland watching the increased conflict from space, makes final preparations for operation; Santa.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 pm

[Alright, well, if it took that long IRL then I shall post responses in the middle of that. The reason why I haven't posted the complete arc of the European States' invasion was because I wanted to give you guys a chance to respond. Trey doesn't do that, so the following actions take place in the middle of that, more or less.]

The French military, having ousted as much of the ISE's presence as possible beforehand (using the tightening Iron Curtain as an excuse) does not take this lightly and breaks off most of their attack into the Low Countries to return to their country and put down the rebellion. French soldiers and Brazilian ones fight each other (they aren't just going to let you arrest them, rather obviously, even individually). Given the proximity of the French military, returns go well and Hasarde avoids capture, demanding an explanation of their actions from the ISE.

In the meantime, German forces sweep through Denmark and the Low Countries regardless of French troubles at home (there is much political unrest thanks to the government's response, but most of the country hates Brazil all the more anyway). Said Free European countries, being attacked by the ISE as well as the Germans, demand help from Britain, which intervenes on their behalf with the Royal Navy and Air Force. Although outnumbered by both the ISE and the Commies, the British fight brilliantly, though their land-based efforts are foredoomed as Denmark falls quickly, and Belgium and Holland soon after, firefights between ISE and German forces notwithstanding.

The Scandinavian campaign comes to a crashing halt as a staggering Russian counterattack pounds the advancing troops into the ground, while an amphibious assault lands behind enemy lines in Finland and demolishes their supplies. Facing a near-hopeless situation, much of the invading force surrenders after the Russians simply pin them down and butcher them.

Sweden, Norway and Britain gladly accept the reinforcements from their more powerful friends in America, but the first two countries are debating the terms Russia has given them; cease all hostile action and pay exorbitant fees for the unprovoked act of war and be granted amnesty (an immensely generous offer) or resist and be annihilated. Evanson urges his Scandinavian allies to fight on, but the prospects don't look good.

The Red Navy sedately keeps tabs on the USN exercises off Norway.

US troops, which have thus far not come into the conflict, are untouched by it, but the ISE's troops in Holland, Belgium, Russia (technically Finland), Denmark and France have been fired upon repeatedly. Richter, Hasarde and Belousov, if the issue is brought up, state this is a risk one should expect to take when sending people to a war zone.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:00 am

(As Jeffrey is being dense as usual, let me clarify how this was handled "in the middle of this". And the reason for the wait? Strategic timing people. Ever heard of it? And what is it you think I don't do? Sit around, deal with one thing at a time and NOT take best advantage of strategic chaos? Yeah, I don't NOT do that.)

Any attempts to "oust ISE troops" from what the ISE claims is its property, would have been met with hostility. The soldiers simply refused to leave (duh), and if you try to evict them by force, they respond in kind, and if ISE troops are hurt, then an international inceident starts, and the ISE backs them up, from Spain and Africa, (don't even think about making me blockade Cuba again) avoiding Cuba entirely.

If ICC soldiers resist arrest, (and that includes yelling for help,) they are shot, preferably somewhere it didn't kill them, but lethal force was used when neccessary to shut up particularly annoying commies. And my troops, being counter insurgent, have silencers. on almost every (handheld, don't be an ass Jeffrey) weapon.

Note, I am the French Military, it was fucking absorbed into the ISE. Therefore, I am seizing EVERY MILITARY PERSON IN FRANCE, whatever the fuck they claim to be, as they are all ICC crap. I leave no one behind me to fight. And if you insist on having your troops spread out in such a way that they would be capable of resisting my blitzkrieg, then you leave yourself vulnerable to the massed coastal attack. It's Morton's fork. There is no answer that leaves you in control. France has to be lost to somebody.

Note, I am not fighting Denmark, Belgium and Holland, I am reinforcing their countries, or don't you understand the meaning of TRYING TO PREVENT GENOCIDE? I am simply not reinforcing their forward troops so they have to fall back. IF they insist on fighting AID, i will leave, and let them be slaughtered.

Note, I really want to yell a number of things at you, becuase you're deliberately IGNORING every fucking thing I said. EVERY FUCKING THING. Or else you're dumber than I believe you are. Note; I really believe you are intelligent enough to understand me, so I'm assuming this is malicious, and that really pisses me off. But I will resist, and simply call you a twit, because its clean, and its applicable.

Because my troops treat the whole coastline of scandanavia as the "Frontline" your amphibious landing is gunned down, D-day style except with more artilery, on the beaches.

(I think that means that supply lines are intact, and the campaign continues, yes?)

The Russian force that roles up to try and butcher the Scandanavians is flanked by ISE forces, just as they are about to open fires, and finds themselves pinched between two enemies, with only one way to run. (What would you pin them against anyway?)

The ISE petitions the U.K. and America (the U.K. being their ally) to arrest Evanson, on charges of fighting an unprovoked war, and urges their new Scandanavian Peninsular Allies, and their Lowland allies to both stop fighting before they get themselves more screwed, and states that the ISE will not support an offensive war. That said, if the ICC continues to press into these countries homelands after the ISE has offered to pay reparations on their behalf, it will bring nothing less than total war with the ISE.

Now, if you actually don't understand what I'm trying to do here, talk to me about it (PM)rather than make wild assumptions. Period. I will edit this post as neccessary to remove speeling and Grammar mistakes, of which I am sure there are wuite a few, which might make the intnent less than clear, as I wrote this in haste, not to mention utter frustration.)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 am

Ireland begins Operation Santa. The Giant Laser hidden on the Surface of the moon rises out. It begins to Charge and Turns its gaze onto the Capitol of Brazil. It Charges then Fires.

IN an Instant the Capitol of Brazil is Vaporized. The Area around it in a Twenty mile radius is currently on Fire. The Sonic Boom from the super heated air around the laser. Wreaks havoc in an additional Ten mile Radius.

The Irish Ships form a Defensive blockade around the Irish Super Laser. The Capitol ship Destroys the Brazilian Moon base in an Instant. They Also begin to Systematically eliminate Brazilian Communication Relays in space.

Finally the Irish send a message to the world. "Merry Christmas"

Last edited by Doomwing on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:13 am

Please, for the love of God, nobody but Jeffrey read my last post. Unless you want to be bored.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:15 am

( I didn't But read mine lol)
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:17 am

[rage!!]
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

( more or less. but it does contain useful information for Jeffrey if he can get his head out of his ass.)

(Ian, I can say only one thing 100% accuracy blowback is a bitch.)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 am

The Americans immediately use the four sats they had on station to fire on the Irish laser base. Seeing as how they have observation posts around the base ans watched the Irish set up, the base is completely destroyed
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 am

The Irish move their ships away quickly. The Superlaser Explodes with Enough force to Almost Shatter the Moon. The Moon is Knocked out of its standard orbit. The Irish ships begin to move away from Earth. Before they leave they Fire a few Emps into the atmosphere above the majority of Brazil.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:32 am

America quickly sends new electrical equipment to Brazil to replace what the Irish destroyed.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:38 am

Brazil thanks America profusely. The ISE thanks the U.S. for aiding the member state of Brazil. Meanwhile, the ISE proposes correcting the orbit of the moon. Considering the joint space program IS capable of doing that. lolwut!

Then perhaps the ISE will salvage its base, and the wreckage of the super laser, including the undamaged reactors that would have powered it. The ISE sends a message to the Irish. "Merry Christmas. And a happy new Holocaust. Believe us, this attack will have dire implications for you."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 am

The US agrees, and efforts are under way to correct the orbit. The Russians are asked for their input too (3 countries are better then 2).
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 am

The ISE agrees. It moves for a moratorium on hostilities between the three superpowers in order to go kick Irish Asteroid Ass.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:34 am

[Okay, by that logic a war between France and the other Commies should have started a couple years ago IRP, because logic dictates they would have gone ahead and started that incident. That can't be helped.]

[I'm not being dense, however much you think I am. Attempting to arrest every single military personnel in France will and did cause chaos, which, if you hadn't noticed, pulled the French military out of the war almost immediately to put this down. Which they haven't yet managed to do, though they've got a handle on Paris. Also, the French know the ISE is right next door in Spain and Luxembourg - if you thought they didn't prepare in advance for your attack you're badly mistaken. They constantly expected it (entirely too much, might I add) and so, while you do have them in a more or less unstable way, you by no means have beaten them.]

[As for Denmark and the Low Countries, they're treating your forces as hostile (along with more powerful Britain) because you stated you occupied them to both stop the war and to stop the Germans. Thus, your aims ran directly contrary to their governments', you went ahead and put your military on foreign soil without bothering to ask permission, and ergo the countries resisted you.]

[You lightly reinforced the Scandinavians. Russia's throwing huge amounts of men and materiel into this. And they smashed them against other Russians. Don't be under any illusions about the size of the Commies' military compared to yours and Alex' - overall, it's bigger, just by virtue of the amount of heavy industry these guys have been spamming FROM DAY ONE and their massive populations (in most cases - France and Germany aren't exactly huge and India's not as big as it was in that regard).]

[I'm gonna go right ahead and throw personal insults back at you, on account of you're stupid and have no idea exactly what you try to do, everything your country does is perfectly executed and anything that would hurt them has no effect. This is a generalization based on notable incidents, so shut the fuck up and quit insulting other people, because I'm sick of having to deal with it.]

The Soviets turn down the ISE's offer to pay on behalf of its allies in Norway and Sweden, thanking them for the gesture of goodwill but stating that they must be made to pay the consequences for their actions. Russia appears to either not have noticed or not care that Brazilian troops were active in resisting the counterattack.

France, unstable now even more than it's been in the past, continues to fight a bloody civil war with the ISE and their supporters. The majority of the French population (little more than half in actuality) is still on the Communist's side, and nearly all of both Nationalist and Communist French are as anti-ISE as ever.

Denmark, Holland and Belgium have now fallen to the more powerful DDR. Germany (urged by Russia, as anyone who rolls an 18 or up knows) makes overtures of peace to Britain and Iceland and is refused.

The British pretty much ignore the ISE's demand to arrest their PM, given that all of them are hugely antiCommunist (thanks to the influence of King Ambrosius, not least his martyrdom) and think this whole thing entirely overdue.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:06 am

Ireland sighs and unleashes its finale ace in the hole. Five irish missile boats systematacally destroy the Earth's Gps sats. The also launch emps specially designed to cause a global black out. (aka... world's power went bye bye)
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:20 am

American laser sats immediately replace the lost GPS system, while some return to the US to give the US material to restore power. Those that aren't converted turn and fire at the Irish missile boats, with 4 confirmed detonations and one registered hit (meaning, 4 of ur ships went boom, while 1 lost it's engines, power supply, and comms arrays). The behemoth also returns to the US to help restore power.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:22 am

Some of the Russians' government buildings have been shielded from EMPs, and these work pretty well. However, not much else is working and therefore it's not very useful. Mechanics teams are dispatched to repair the damage (even though to my knowledge it should come back on of its own accord eventually). The Soviets do not retaliate against the Irish.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:25 am

[Ah, I didn't see all the postbombing. IAn, you don't have the power to disrupt the moon's orbit without annihilating it. Voided.]

The USSR responds that they have no wish to antagonize the Irish and are attempting negotiations with them to find out why ICC satellites were attacked.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:44 am

The US grants the Russians permission to use the temporary American GPS system until an international system can be set up again.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 pm

The Russians extend their thanks and take full use of this. Their own "weather surveillance" satellites are used to supplement this, having small GPS systems of their own and they are opened to American use, except for certain functions.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Meanwhile, Norway folds under the not-so-thinly-veiled threat of Soviet retaliation and Sweden, surrounded, also gives in. Both countries have large sums of money extracted from them and are forced to deport American and Brazilian soldiers, which they do, albeit making sure the two larger countries know they have no choice in the matter.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Ireland says that the attacks were on accident on the Icc. they were only eliminating the US's and ISE's Power supply.

The Irish main Fleet Recovers the Downed ship. The us FoolishlY revealed the location of its laser sats with the attacks. They proceed to systematically detonate every single one of the Laser satellites.

The Several irish ships begin to orbital Bombard the US's Capitol and Key Cities. The Brazilian Navy gets hit hard by Several Laser Strikes. The Behemoth ship is Recognized on site and is vaporized by Four irish ships. Two hundred Fighter craft Fly into the Satellite belt and eliminate All of the US's and ICE's Satellites. Most having a Mirror like coating which refracts most light.

Then The Irish unleash a Microwave burst Into the Fertile Ground of Iowa. The Fertile Soil is Irradiated and Void of Life making it Infertile in an Instant. Fifteen Ships are Responsible. The Capitol Ship Fires a Large Laser into the Center of New York City. A Large Area is Removed.

Several More ships Begin to destroy the ISE's Space Ports. They also Destroy NASA's Space centers. Finally the Irish Detonate A Large amount of EMPs over the US Destroying the Civilian Power grid.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum