TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Changed World

+7
Sirius Lupin
Naruto
99luftballons
Sagansoul001
gaara
A Blind Guy
Flagmauth
11 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Changed World - Page 6 Empty Re: The Changed World

Post by gaara Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:38 am

Etrigan what hit in the chest but he new that there would be another bit if he didn't gat back up he saw thora hammer over his head and rammed his head into his gut his horns cutting into his stomach stoping him from landing the blow followed up with an upper cut to his jaw.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:46 am

That was enough to catch the God of Thunder off-guard, if only for a moment. His Asgardian mail held against the demonic being's horns, and he was able to bring Mjolnir down in time that the demon's fist smashed into the hammer instead of his jaw. With his left hand Thor grabbed one of the demon's horns and pulled him off his feet, sending him sprawling into a bush.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:04 am

"You'll have to do better than that you pitiful excuse of a demon. Loki must be running out of monsters to send you after me." Thor taunted as he spun his hammer waiting for a chance to use it as an uppercut agianst the Demon.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:33 am

Meanwhile, in an OsCorp genetics lab, Norman Osborn was poring excitedly over a series of readings. Being a highly placed member of S.H.I.E.L.D. he was, of course, privy to the information regarding Steve Rogers, known to the general public as Captain America. While the good Captain had still been in ice-induced stasis, Osborn had, of course, taken as many fluid samples as he could without endangering Rogers' life. The reason was painfully obvious - nobody had been able to replicate the Super Soldier serum since the Second World War. It had died with its maker and only test subject. The only attempt to duplicate the serum that had shown any promise whatsoever had been destroyed - the serum had turned Bruce Banner into the Hulk.

Except Steve Rogers had survived that crash. And with that, Osborn had been able to roughly reverse-engineer the serum. He was going over the analysis right now. The work was brilliant, moreso for having been developed in the 1940s. And Osborn was determined that he was going to be the first to try out that new serum, protocols be damned. This discovery would push him ahead of every conceivable competitor in the genetics or weapons industries (even Thunderbolt Ross' attempts to duplicate Banner's transformation under more controlled circumstances). He held the syringe over his exposed forearm for a moment, savoring the thought of the fame that would soon be his. Then he rammed it down into his flesh.

Meanwhile in a lab in the Rocky Mountains, General Ross was overseeing the latest attempt to replicate Banner's transformation under far more controlled conditions. One thing that neither he nor anyone else at the lab had been prepared for was one of the officials brought in to supervise the test wearing a suicide vest (or yelling "Hail H.Y.D.R.A.!" Who in the &^%$ was H.Y.D.R.A.?) and detonating it during the most sensitive phase. Arguably the worst part was that Ross hadn't been killed instantly, leaving him badly burnt, his shoulder nearly torn apart by shrapnel, and (as his head cleared) the replicant serum aerosolized and released into the atmosphere. All that work gone and a major biological hazard in the air. Brilliant, that was his career over...

Indignant, Ross pushed himself to his feet. That's when he noticed he still had feet. Odd...he could have sworn he'd lost the left one from the explosion. He looked down. Not only did he have feet, but they were reddened...burns? No, burns would have charred the skin, this was his skin turning bright red as his limbs grew longer and his muscles swelled to the size of barrels -

Holy mother of God.

It worked.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:14 pm

In the meantime, the government and S.H.I.E.L.D. were becoming more and more pressured to take action on the metahuman front. Since New York, Greenwich and Metropolis, more and more metahumans were being discovered almost on a daily basis. A staggeringly large amount could be attributed to the "X-Gene," the source of which seemed to be a Canadian bioweapon program. Just now, there was an incident in downtown New York where a carrier of the X-Gene had gone wild, apparently exploding into fire and nearly incinerating one of the Joker's trailers.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:27 pm

"What the hell was that?!" exclaims daredevil, disposing of another thug.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:04 pm

"The hell was that" appeared to be, for all intents and purposes, a college student whose chest had emitted a massive plume of fire that was currently melting one of the trailers to slag, much to the dismay of the remaining mooks inside of it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:11 pm

It was this point were Spider-man came swinging in and he goes to the collage student think he's a bad guy "HAY GLOW STICK, the city department has to clean that up man. I mean come on man we just got that street clean from the last baddy who blew it up".
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Getting closer, Spidey could see (with an unfortunate amount of clarity) that the man was currently missing his jaw and much of his ribcage. The fire emitting from his chest was dying down - the truck was molten slag by now and in a moment it was back under control, receding to roughly where a normal person's body would be. The student's eyes were wide, staring at Spider-Man in a mixture of shock and fear.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 pm

"Holy smokes. What happened to you?" Spidy says
"And I thought Aunt mays casseroles looked like fire and death" he thought

Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:22 pm

<HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW?!> Spidey heard the voice in his head, loud enough that if it had been a sound it would have nearly deafened him.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:36 pm

"HEY YOU OK MAN"

He tries to get closer to the collage student to try and help him
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 pm

<Wait, what the hell?! How can you hear me? I'm missing my &^%$ing jaw!>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Meanwhile the Mandarin's goons take over the New York Stock Exchange. Little resistance in the way of security allowed the group of villains to take over the building and Shepard the rich stockholders into confinement (at gunpoint).
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Spidy stops where he is

<Wait you can speak to my mind. Quick what am I thinking>
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:47 pm

<Wait, you're that Spider-Guy what was in the paper, right? You can read minds too? Holy $#!@.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:58 pm

<hey man that would be sweet but if I could read minds do you think I would still be paying taxes> Thinks spidy
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:58 pm

The man stood up shakily. <Uh...are you gonna say anything?>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm

"Oh so I can only here your thoughts and you can't hear mine. Sorry about that. talk about AKWARD. Any way what happened to you man" Says spidy

Spidy walks to the Collage student "Whats your name?"

Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:10 pm

<Uh...I don't even...It's Jonothon Starsmore. I'm an exchange student, from London.> He looked down. <The hell happened?! I haven't got a ribcage!>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:13 pm

"I KNOW RIGHT"

Spidy moves his hand in the empty space in Jonothon's former ribcage area. He pulls his hand out when it gets to hot.

Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Jono stepped back when Spidey stuck his hand in the fireball his chest had become. <Oi, back off!>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:15 pm

"Sorry man, its just WOW. I've seen some weird stuff but this takes the cake in the strange Olympics"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:51 pm

<Thanks, that makes me feel so much better.> Jono deadpanned.

The police were finally starting to show up. "Freeze!" one cop yelled, as a pair of them pointed guns at Jono and Spider-Man. The British exchange student promptly put his hands in the air.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:55 pm

"Hmm...it seems like nobody cares that we took the NYSE" the Mandarin though to himself "perhaps we should do something that will interest the media. Get one of the better known stock brokers."

When the stock trader appeared, the mandarin lit him on fire (alive) and hurled him out the top floor "I think that would be a very interesting news story."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next