TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead 3

+5
President WIN
Death*Knight
Flagmauth
Tassadar
Sheogorath
9 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Left 4 Dead 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 3

Post by Sheogorath Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Fenix: As you search, you find some basic supplies (Food and water), extra ammo for your groups weapons, and some misc. items (Duct tape, a ten foot rope with grappling hook, and a Swiss army knife). As you pass around a nearby corner, you see a car with a very precious prize in the back seat: a chainsaw. However, as you get closer, you see that the car has an alarm, which could attract nearby infected.

(Off to dinner, back in a while)
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Going a couple blocks away, I fire off a couple rounds from my shotgun. Running to the car, I smash the window and take the saw. Being weighted down enough, I take the supplies I found and go back to the safe room. On the way back, I look towards the diversion I created, and spy very little activity, convincing me that the area has been abandoned by the infected.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Death*Knight Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Nick was on his way to salvage for some stuff from a random car when he hears a car alarm. He spins around in the direction of the noise and saw that Francis had shot off a couple rounds. He curse, knowing that any minute a hordes going to appear in a frenzy. Nick cocked his chrome shotgun just incase.

"Uh-oh."
Death*Knight
Death*Knight
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Fenix: Suddenly you hear a loud screech from above. Looking up, you see what looks like a human wearing a hoodie, with duct tape wrapped around their arms and legs, leaping off the roof of a building ahead of you. Recognizing that it's a Hunter, you realize you have seconds before it lands on you and has you pinned.

Death: As you see Francis run towards you carrying the heavy chainsaw, you also spot the Hunter leaping at him. As your mind processes this, you begin to notice movement in the buildings. It seems this town wasn't as abandoned as it seemed...
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Faster then anyone thought possible, I whip out my shotgun and blow him apart just nanoseconds before he hits me. Throwing a fresh clip in the gun, I begin to sprint towards the safe room. As I run, this could be heard "HOLY SHIT! RUUUUUNNNN!" As I run, I toss the lighter gear to Nick, while firing at other threats as I move.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:17 pm

As you run towards the direction of the Safe Room, you realize you left several things in there. (Pills, medkits, molotov, and pipe bomb) The horde isn't on you quite yet, but delaying could give a special infected time to find you.

Last edited by Luminous_Umbra on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:20 pm

[headshots=instant kill right?]
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:24 pm

For normal infected and some special infected yes, but the pump shotgun isn't exactly meant for long range headshots.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Death*Knight Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:55 am

"We're the four riders of the goddamn apocalypse!" yelled Nick, blowing off the heads of several zombies with his shotgun.

"Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!"
Death*Knight
Death*Knight
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm

I move into and secure a small office space on the 4 floor of the building across the safe room. It has a view of the street, safe room, and the two intersections on either side of the room. I hold off zombies here and wait for the others.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Fenix: While you set up the room, you find a map of Ocala. Furthermore, while you hold off the zombies, you hear a disgusting sound, like that of a person with a weak stomach. You see a Boomer plodding towards you in the width of a group of common infected.

Death: As you, for now at least, successfully hold off the infected, you see what seems to be a giant mass of infected in the distance. They seem to be condensed, almost as if it the whole thing is one infected...
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 pm

I concentrate my fire on the boomer, while keeping myself out of range of the boomer. The boomer is hit in the vitals with several rounds. After securing the immediate premises, I hold a strong position in the office space, waiting for nick to get up here.

"I hate boomers"
To nick I yell "get your rear in gear!"
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Fenix: The Boomer explodes in mere seconds after the rounds hit it, spraying a foul bile around the corpse. The spray hits you in the chest, pushing you against the wall. As you recover from the attack, you here a loud roar from below you, followed by the sound of infected rushing up the stairs.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:22 pm

I take up a position at the top of the stairs, giving me a significant tactical edge in the ensuing fight. Using the rope and saw, i rig up a bobby-trapped stair case, with the saw swinging on the rope above the stairs at chest height, putting me in a good position to hold out for a long period of time.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:23 pm

[me shooting the zombies as they run up the stairs is a given]
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Fenix: Suddenly, a long "tongue" breaks through a nearby window, wrapping around your arms and torso. It tightens while pulling you, dragging you towards the window. You get stuck on the opening, the broken window cutting into your flesh.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:49 am

Using the little wall that is below the window, I "stand"on this with one foot while using the other to force the tongue into the cards of glass, severing it from the rest of the tonuge. Watching where the remains of the tongue go, I quickly shoot in that direction untill I kill the smoker. I then fight my way back to the stairs and await for my ally's arrival.

"I hate smokers"
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 am

Fenix: A Jockey crashes through the ceiling, before latching onto your head. Clawing at your face, it shifts your overall weight, causing you to fall down the stairs.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:57 am

"I hate stairs"

As fall, I shift my weight so that the jockey is in the path of the saw, cutting it clean off my head, missing mine by mere inches. I quickly run up and grab the rope and saw off the trap and the map off the table. After putting the map in my boot, I take down the chainsaw and charge the through the remaining infected in a bold attempt to reach the safe room.

"I hate jockeys"
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Fenix: As you reach the bottom floor, you hear a loud splash, followed by a sharp pain in your feet. You quickly look down to see a puddle of vile acid, with a Spitter in the main room.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Ellis arrived from behind and nearly ran straight into the Spitter acid. Stopping just short of that, he noted the Spitter and unnecessarily shouted "SPITTER!" before shooting at the Special Infected with the magnum he'd gotten from the Safe Room.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:54 pm

"thanks"
I then run back upstairs to gather the supplies I left behind. Returning to talk with Ellis, I reveal the map to him
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Taethos: Spitter dies, producing a small puddle of acid on her corpse. You look over at Francis to see him covered in blood, vomit, and spit. You look at the map, seeing the way towards Disney.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Elllis was seemingly unfazed by Francis being covered in varying bits of zombie debris. He looked at the map with him. "So we're goin' to Disneyland? That doesn't seem too far. Hell, we got this thing in the bag!"

Then he noticed Nick's absence. "Where'd Nick get to?" he wondered, looking around at the door.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:03 pm

I, remembering the supplies remaining in the safe room, quickly dash across the street into the safe room, successfully making it in. I grab the Medkits, Molotov, Pipebomb, and stick the remaining pills in my pocket. I then dash back across the street and give some of the excess luggage to Ellis.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next