TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Zero RP OOC

+3
RNGesus
Flagmauth
Helsing
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Fate/Zero RP OOC - Page 7 Empty Re: Fate/Zero RP OOC

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 08, 2015 7:57 am

I know the feeling. Anyway, BG, you just met Rider for the second time, what do?
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Wait a second did Alice just get freaking Gilgamesh as Rider?
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed May 13, 2015 1:20 pm

*jumps out window* IT'S LUNCH TIME
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 13, 2015 1:23 pm

That won't help dude, the gate shoots swords at like near light speeds (Or so fast that you need to be servant level to have a chance to dodge)
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed May 13, 2015 1:25 pm

well he hasn't thrown any yet, in the mean time I'll be in nopeville if you need me.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 13, 2015 1:26 pm

The main thing that's going to ensure he doesn't slaughter Archer is his tendency to not get involved. Don't piss him off and you'll be fine.

That and Archer's NP grows in power with her opponent's. She's a reasonable counter to Gate of Babylon.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 15, 2015 10:16 am

99luftballons wrote:Vince stood concealed at the edge of the manor with Kirika, quite happy to let the others have a go at each other. He was scanning the surroundings for Assassin and was looking at the newcommer. Vince pointed Gilgamesh out to Kirika "Who is that guy?" 

Gilgamesh is nowhere near the mansion and you have no idea he exists at this point. Vince and Kirika are mostly isolated right now - though I strongly recommend putting up some form of illusion to keep Gereon from literally tearing you both into ribbons.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 19, 2015 12:01 am

Current status of player characters:

Gereon: Still at Chateau Matou Plateau, presumably abducting Vince and Kirika with stone hamsterballs.

Takeshi: Retail store parking lot west of Matou soon-to-be-memorial, presumably parting ways with Rin until Night Three, as it's four AM

Aaron/Alice: Still turtling hard with a rather confused Medea and a rather bored Gilgamesh in a cave belonging to a rather dead Fafnir

Vince: Being abducted with a stone hamsterball alongside Kirika, courtesy of Vengeful!Gereon. I think. Draco words things weirdly.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:10 pm

CHRIIIIIIST that was confusing to write. Some clarification on the illusion BS:

Vince is projecting three separate illusions at the moment:

1. Lancer of White sees three separate Kirikas attacking her.
  2. Saber of White sees three separate Beowulfs
  3. The remainder of White Faction sees that Gereon's familiars just slaughtered Rin, Vince and Kirika, leaving Lancer and Saber of Teal to die immediately afterwards to their White counterparts due to mana exhaustion.

Gereon and Kairi have conflicting feedback. Gereon obviously knows about illusion so he'd be a bit skeptical anyway, plus the telepathic tie he has to Lancer of White giving him the idea she's still fighting. Kairi doesn't know about illusion but he's also receiving different reports from Saber than the illusion.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:50 pm

I'm doing this for the Lol's and Mycro gave me the permission and the idea. So I give to you, SAO GameBrakers Fate addition! =] (Broken by design)

Everything was perfect, from the summoning circle to the relic, hell it was even the perfect time of day. The Magus Killer Emiya Kiritsugu shielded his eyes from the smoke and light that resulted from the summoning circle. The summoning was finished an in the center of the circle was a beautiful woman in blue and silver armor. She had blond hair tied behind her head in a bun and the faded form of a blade rested at her side. She opened emerald eyes and studied everyone in the room before asking "I am the servant Saber. I ask, are you worthy, to be my master?"

Kiritsugu said nothing as he turned away from the servant. Irisviel was about to ask where he was going when she screamed out in pain. The scream got everyone's attention and the circle around Saber started to glow again as red tattoo's printed themselves on Irisviel's hand. Saber jumped away from the glowing circle drawing her invisible sword. Kiritsugu barely had time to think "What the hell is going on?" before the circle exploded with light once more. Everyone present shielded their eyes from another blast of light and once it faded the circle was occupied once more.

The man that stood in the center of the circle was defiantly not one of the Lords of the Round Table. He looked to be in his late teens with handsome features and teal colored hair. He did however give off the aura of a lord with his silver and teal armor and teal cape that flowed behind him. He had no weapons to speak of, in fact the only thing that the servant had on his person was a sort of notebook attached to his belt.

"Plate armor....Nope not keeping this for very long." The servant said.

The Servant looked around with a board expression that screamed "Why am I here when I could be doing something better with my time?"

He cracked his neck and sighed "Ok lets get this rehashed part over with. Witch one of you is my master?" he asked, his tone ripe with annoyance that he had to say the words.

Irisviel looked from her hand to the man standing in the circle. She hesitantly raised the back of her hand so that the servant could see the seals. He looked over the seals before smiling a joking grin "Well then our contract is complete. I am the servant Avenger, I will try my best to fallow the orders you give me. Don't expect anything though, expectations kind of suck when its just disappointment at the end, like Watchdogs or Unity. Man, all that hype and just a disappointing climax."

Kiritsugu, Iri and Saber blinked at the servants ramblings before realization hit them like a truck. He was of the Avenger class, something that shouldn't even exist anymore. Kiritsugu used his master's clairvoyance to determine the worth of the servant in front of him, having two powerful servants would increase there chances at winning by a large margin. But disappointment was the outcome of his searching. All of Avengers stats were, for lack of a better term pitiful. If what he was reading was correct his stats made him only marginally better then a normal human. Even his skills were only E in rank. Kiritsugu blinked and suddenly Avenger was holding an Charles Spaniel puppy in his arms. Wait, where the hell did he get a puppy?

Saber and Iri looked at Avenger with shocked expressions but Iri didn't care for longer then ten seconds and she was currently petting the puppy and making its little tail waggle in delight.

Kiritsugu sighed, he needed to get to Japan before more things go out of control. He gave Saber, Avenger and Iri the rundown of his plan of making Iri appear to be Saber's master "Avenger, you will stay in the shadows and observe the other servants."

Avenger stopped himself from saying the 1,735,152 comments that just came to him but he kept his mouth shut for the sake of plot.

(I only have to listen to him this once right?)

(Yeah your done after this)

(Sweet)

Avenger, Saber and Iri walked out of the plane in Fuyuki airport. Iri was the first out and she more or less jumped out of the plane with Saber and Avenger walking out behind her. Saber was dressed in a suit borrowed from Kiritsugu and Avengers casual clothes were, actual clothes the normal people would wear. A simple set of shoes, jeans and a tea shirt that read "I am a DM, anger me and you will know true pain."

A little offsetting but Avenger smiled at the shirt when he first created it. He literally made a quick drawing of the shirt  in his notebook before it suddenly appeared in his hands. Iri was the only one present and when she asked him how he did it he smiled and said "Spoilers."

Kiritsugu had called Iri on the plane asking if everything was alright.

She answered with no, it wasn't alright "Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait." Avenger had said "You mean to tell me that your king Arthur?"

"Yes." Saber responded annoyed, she had repeated the same words to Avenger for god knows how many times during the flight. (1,563 times if you want to know the number)

(Dahfuck? How'd you get in here?)

(You left the door open)

(This is an RP Forum, it doesn't have doors!)

(I made one XD)

(Get out of here before I Nerf you!)

(Oh that's cute that you think you can, anyway where were we?)

"Bullshit! For one King Arthur kind of implys male."

"The gender of the king is of no consequence!"

"Yes it does! We have the monarchy system for a reason! Kings are dudes and Queens are chicks! You're confusing the system by being a chick and a king so stop it! Confusing the system is my job get your own stick!"

After the two servants had started arguing Iri had contemplated using a command seal to make Avenger stop trying to anger Saber but the two hadn't done anything to bad so she decided against it.

At present the two servants and their master where looking at the city through the windows of the limo that was going to take them to the castle. Saber smiled as Iri looked out in wonder at the city, Avenger on the other hand looked like seeing a city for the first time was common for him.

The three spent the rest of their day walking around and enjoying the city. Eventually they made their way to the beach witch Iri immediately started playing around in the water like a little girl. Saber watched her with a smile on her face and when she glanced at Avenger she was surprised to see him smiling as well. Not the joking smile he always seemed to have on when he was playing pranks and jokes on everyone, a smile of a parent to their child. Avenger glanced at Saber and noticed her surprise "Why are you so surprised?"

"Forgive me." Saber said, her gaze returning to watching Iri "The way you have acted so far is one of a jester who care about nothing but his own amusement."

Avenger shrugged "I consider myself an ass not a jester. Those guys get paid I just piss people off. "

Saber's expression turned from smiling to scowling as she sighed at Avengers comment "And they have nice hats." she muttered.

She looked back at Avenger and saw with shock that he now wore a multi colored Jester hat. "Hey Artie what did you expect? I'm here to mess up cannon and have a laugh. But trust me when you don't have to worry about my master, just focus on your fights."

"You expect me to believe that? Iri has told me of your stats. You could stop a single swipe of my sword, how will you be able to protect Irisveil?" Saber asked in anger.

"You let me laugh at that and worry about the people who have to deal with the clean up." Avenger smiled.

Saber was about to draw her blade before both of the servants turned their gazes to the source of a mana spike. Iri noticed the two servants reactions "What is it?"

"A servant, and they want to have some fun." Avenger said with a smirk.

Iri nods and the three go to the docks where the mana signal originated. Once they arrived someone appeared at the center of the dock. He held in his hands a long red lance and a short yellow one. Saber put herself between Iri and the man "Lancer I presume?"

"You are correct in that persomtion. Forgive me, the fact that I can't give my name before a duel infuriates me to no end. Till our names are spoken our classes sho-"

"Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, meet rule 63 King Arthur." Avenger said cutting him off, in his arms he was holding a blue spheal "You have your names, now go and entertain us. THE SPHEAL COMMANDS IT!"

It took a whole two minutes for everyone to process what the hell just happened. Iri looked at her servant and the animal in his hands "How do you know who Lancer is? Did you know him in life?"

Avenger raised a questioning eyebrow "No I watched the anime. He lived like what? Five hundred years ago? I was Barcelona at the time. Not the city Barcelona, the planet Barcelona they have dogs with no noses."

Lancer looked at Avenger with his mouth on the floor "W-Who are you?" he asked dumbfounded.

"No one you need concern yourself with. Now fight the gender flipped character or I will make this Spheal body slam you!"

Lancer blinked. Kritsugu who was in the shadows overlooking the scene with a very puzzled expression "Mia, I didn't take LSD before coming here did I?"

"Not that I know of."

To make sure that Avenger didn't have time to voice any more of his ramblings Saber activated her mana and changed into her armor (Skirt).

(The wiki says Armor so I'm going with it)

(Unoriginal lazy ass writer)

(HEY!)

Both Lancer and Saber spread their feet in battle stances as they waited for the best moment to strike. Avenger looked between the servants and found himself wondering what this scene needed. He had a eureka moment and shouted "WAIT!"

Both servants looked at Avenger to see him now holding a speaker "What are you-?"

"Sorry but before you two start the most rehashed scene in all of fiction when people write about this fic just let me set the mood."

Avenger brought out a slim metalic looking devise and started clicking buttons on the screen "Ok lets see here. Oh what the hell lets just hit random."

"I'm a bitch! I'm a lover I'm a hater I'm a sinner!" the speaker played.

"NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!" Avenger quickly said making the music turn off.

"Sorry about that Helsi wanted a Hellsing Abridged joke in here somewhere so that had to be thrown in."

At that moment everyone was wonder more or less the same two things. Who was this Helsi person and what the hell is wrong with this servant?

Lancer cleared his throat "Servant, what class are you?"

"And I have to tell you why?"

"I ask on your honor."

"Yeah honor, yeah don't have much of that. I only respected about a handful of people in my life and you are not one of them. AND YOU HAVEN'T STARTED FIGHTING, I TOLD YOU THE SPHEAL DEMANDS IT!!!" Avenger said holding the cute pokemon in front of him like he was Lion Kinging the shit out of it.

The silence that ensued was defining as the ones who listened to the talk felt like their sanity was slowly going away. Lancer just decided to attack and the battle between the two servants began at last. Iri instantly lost track of the servants movements as they dashed and attacked each other at lightning speed. Avenger petted the spheal before walking to Iri "Do you want me to give you a play by play?"

Iri's eyes widened "You can do that?"

"I have eyes why can't I?"

"W-Well." Iri said sounding embarrassed "Its just that your stats are-."

"Oh those useless things, sorry you see them lower then they are, personal skill and all."

Iri looked at her servant in shock for the hundredth time "You mean. The stats we see are fakes?"

Avenger smirked his trademark smirk "Never trust Avenger. Anyway where to begin? Ah yes."

From out of thin air like his previous abilities a microphone came out of no where and it joined with the speaker to make an announcers podium. Avengers cleared his voice "Ladies and Gentlemen we are in for a show tonight! In this corner we have anime fangirl bate number thirty six thousand and in the other we have the biggest history information fuck up since trying to figure out what happened at Watergate! The box is locked, the lights are on, ITS ROBOT FIGHTING TIME! Wait wrong sport sorry."

Saber's guard dropped ever so slightly and Lancer pressed the advantage. He aimed a strike with the short yellow at her chest. Saber jumped back and angled her sword so that it deflected the strike ever so slightly as to move it away from her person. Once she had some distance away Saber shot a death glare that could kill armies "Can you stop that?"

"Seiba! If I don't commentate on this fight who will? Wait why is it lightninging?"

"ALL OF YOU SHEATH YOUR WEAPONS, FOR I AM A KING!"

Everyone was trying to get over the fact that this servant had appeared out of no where and interrupted the duel between Saeiba and Lancer. The huge servant smiled "I am Iskandar, King of Conquerors! And in this Holy War I am of the Rider class of servant!"

A small boy who was holed up in Rider's chariot looked at the servant like he was crazy "What the hell are you thinking, you idiot?!"

*Flick*

Rider flicks the boy in the forehead sending him on the floor of the chariot before continuing "Fate has brought us together to do battle for the holy grail. But first there's something I wish to ask you three servants here. What say you to yielding the grail to me and join my army! You will be treated as friends and we will fight in the glory of world conquest!"

Everyone was looking at Rider's perposal with something acin to disgust but Avenger's next comment shot all sane thought to hell "HOLY SHIT I'VE FOUND BABY SNAPE!"

Que another two minutes of stunned silence as people tried to process what they just heard. Lancer blinked "What did you just say?"

"Riders master, he's totally looks like baby Snape!"

Waver velvet blinked "Who's snape?"

"Wait another ten years you'll know. Or maybe you'll go to Australia, oh wait that was a fanfic.

Another few minutes pass "WHAT!?!" everyone screamed at Avenger.

Waver wakes from a nice dream of being back at the clock tower away from the madness of the grail war when he heard this "FIRAXIS WILL PAY!!!" Rider screamed, presumably waking the entire city "I AM NOT A WAR MONGER I AM A CONQUEROR! THIS IS AN INSULT TO MY TITLE!!"

"Broskandar bro, listen to me. All we have to do is fly to another contry and fix this." said a voice Waver didn't recognize.

"Excellent! We leave immediately!" Rider screamed.

As the two figures left Waver wondered if he was in a dream world?

"OhWaverdarlingdon'tminduswe'rejustgoingovertoEnglandanddestoryingagamecompanythathasn'tbeenfoundedyetbye!!!"

Yet, dream world. Waver let his head fall back onto the pillow and he fell back to sleep.

Kiritsugu pinched the bridge of his nose to stop the coming migraine. Next to him Saber was doing a similar action while Iri looked between the two groups with growing worry. Avenger had just delivered an, interesting piece of news "Let me get this straight Avenger." Saber started "You talked with Rider..."

"Yep."

"And you decided to throw a party.."

"Yeah-ha!"

"With four of the most powerful people in the planet right now..."

"Getting warmer."

"All of whom could destroy the city with a thought.."

"I fail to see the problem."

"And to top it off you offered for it to be held here." Kiritsugu deadpanned.

"We have a nice garden here."

Everyone who still had sanity thought for a few minutes about what was just said. In actuality the sanity of the group had lowered since they had spent some time with Avenger. Mia thought that she had seen Avenger in a robotic lawn chair drinking beer, at an odd angel, on the roof of the castle, on the side of the castle.

Saber cleared her throat "That has to be the...!"

"...stupidest idea I have ever heard!" Saber screamed as she, Rider and Archer sat down for a glass of wine that Archer provided.

"That's fifth time you said that and yet, here we are!" Avenger said with his smirk even more pronounced.

Archer glared Avenger "I was told that this baquet was for Kings only. You are no Ruler, so tell me mongrel, why are you here?"

Avenger picked up a glass of wine "I'm her date." he said pointing at Saber.

Saber did a comical spit take making Rider bust a gut in laughter. Archer looked a little annoyed but he couldn't help but crack a grin.

The conversation soon went from dates to the position of Kings. Archer thought himself above everyone while Rider thought he was just stingy "So Avenger, since everyone here has reviled themselves what say you to giving your name?" Rider asked.

Saber, Archer, Iri and Waver looked at the teal servant expectantly. None had actually seen the servant fight but they way he casually talked about events yet to pass made each and every team weary of him. Avenger looked at the red liquid in his cup "Sorry, I can't give you my name, for the simple reason that I myself don't remember."

That earned him shocked glances and Avenger sighed "Let me explain. In my time, names were something that meant nothing, you were who you are because of your title and power. With three of my friends we stood head a shoulders above everyone and anything that dared to challenge us. Unfortunately I only ever went all out when fighting those men, so I'm here now and all of you see my stats as the weakest they can be."

Rider got a sly grin on his face "You say you stood above everyone, surely you earned the title of king or by the way you talk a god to the people?"

"I find both titles limiting. So I made up my own, I am simply the one who will win."

Archer rolled his eyes at the comment while Rider looked interested "OOOHHH you think that you have the strength to beat us do you boy?"

Avenger laughed "I might be in a class that many think is the weakest but let me assure you. I have a way of winning."

"Well then, since you're so confident. Tell me, what will you do with the grail if or when you win it?"

Saber instantly stopped drinking and Archer's attention became undivided to Avenger. Even Waver and Iri were looking at the servant expectingly. Both Iri and Saber, the two people who put up with Avenger the most had wondered what the clown wanted from the grail? He acted so carefree that Saber figured that he didn't have a wish. That thought changed when she saw how serious Avenger had gotten. His smirk was gone and his joking aura replaced by one of regret and sadness. Saber found herself comparing the look to how she herself had spent her last mortal moments. Avenger looked, broken. Broken with no hope of returning to the man he once was. Saber wondered if he was an honorable knight before the event that made him into a hero turned him into the annoying joker that she thought she knew. Avenger looked into his goblet "My wish." he began "My wish it to stop something tarible from happening. Something that even with all of my power, all of my friends was powerless to stop."

Rider nodded his head "From the way you speak it sounds like it was a great tragedy."

Avenger nodded and Saber thought she saw a tear appear on the mans face. Avenger steeled himself and continued "After that event thousands lost the will do go on, that lived yes but only as shells of their former selves."

Rider's eyes narrowed "That sounds like the worst hell imaginable. To live without fallowing your own code, to be nothing but a drone, that can only be described as hell."

"It was. So my fellow servants that is my wish, I wish to stop that event from happening and maybe, just maybe I could save those people." Avenger finished.

"So what do you want to stop?"

"I wish for Fox to not cancel Firefly."

... "WHAT!?!"

After the rest of the servants had relived their wishes both Archer and Rider ganged up on Saber. Both of them telling her that her wish was childish and Rider finished with "You're just a little girl."

"Shut up." Avenger said his voice radiating with power.

Everyone starred at Avenger in shock at the anger in his voice. Throughout the conversation about King's he had remained silent but now he sounded like he was getting tired of the ramblings.

He sighed "Yes Saber failed at her duties as a King, yes she failed at the time but Camelot didn't succeed for a time. It succeeded for all of time. She succeeded in bringing the hope of salvation to her people, and they will remember it forever. To them, Camelot still stands, and to the countless people that she never got the opportunity to lead, as a symbol of hope and virtue, of the greatest ideals that mankind can aspire to. Her and her knights struggled fought and died like no one before them or since. That hope that she has brought to humanity justified and validated everything that she's ever accomplished, That, Rider is why the names of her knights and her name will be remembered forever. Tell me, how many know of who stood next to The King of Conquerors? Aside from the names that will fill one hand? Her on the other hand, tell me someone who has looked at legends and does not know of the names of Lancelot, Gawain, Galahad, Percival and even Mordred! These names come with the actions of those who have changed the world under a banner of one of the greatest kings on the throne.

The choices that she made, her belief that all people should be treated with equality, expectantly for social, political and economic life, and renouncement of using violence to control people forever changed Britain and the world on how a king should rule his people. Her actions lead to the triumph of the rule of law, and elevated each and every single individual of the realm has rights that need to be noticed. The idea that the government should serve the people, by the people lead to written artifacts such as the Magna Carta; the birth of Parliament and Eventually the modern ideal of Democracy itself! She didn't just give people hope for salvation, she started the chain of events that will lead other into fighting and reaching a paradise that they can get this hope by themselves. The empire of the United States was built from this ideal, its the second Camelot! Its been failing but it built itself around a round table, her round table in hopes that they will achieve the empire that she once built. Camelot fell yes, but if built up so much more then just a city, it built up legends that will guid humanity for eternity. So tell me King of Conquerors and Heroes, Have you given the human race such a gift? Or have you sat upon thrones that you are unworthy of?"

It was right there, the Holy Grail stood before them. Saber looked at Avenger expecting him to start fadding since Iri was his master "Nope better ending." Avenger said.

"Wha?"

Suddenly Iri appeared healthy as the day they had met. Saber looked at Avenger in shock "How is she here? She's supposed to become the lesser Grail?"

"Supposed to, key words in that sentence. The ending to this little shindig in cannon is confusing as hell unless you know the lore so I'm dumbing it down for the little ones watching."

Saber didn't know what Avenger was talking about, the last of her sanity demanded that she not question it. A loud explosion made everyone's gaze turn to Archer who had just blown through the wall of the building. He looked over the three of them and smirked as his gate opened behind him "So the weakest mongrels have arrived to stop me? This is amusing. I must thank you though Avenger."

"Thank me? For what?"

"For staying alive long enough for me to show you what real power is. Now, tremble in fear!!"

"Fear you? You wish for me to fear you?" Avenger busted out laughing at Archers boast "Gilgamesh, you say that I don't know power? Boy, I created the meaning of the word. I have defeated the World Eater, the Apocalypse given form. I have ripped the gods from there thrones for the simple reason that they thought themselves above me. I have fought and ended wars that started at the beginning of time! The sun rises and sets on my commands! I fight along side beings from the forge of Creation, who with a flick of there hand can change reality! I have seen the universe end and I gave it new life! With a word I can raise up empires and shut down stars and I know more then any wannabe demigod could ever hope to learn! I watched the universe burn to the point where there was nothing left but me! Where the rules of creation were determined by a mad man with an idea."

"You ended the world?" Archer asked, fear creeping into his voice.

"I watched it happen, I MADE IT HAPPEN!"

Avenger took a deep breath before regaining his composure. He smiled at Archer and the gold servant took a step back out of instinct. He reached into his gate and pulled out his strongest weapon, Ea "You think your little stick will save you? Have fun with that. Seibah, Master, wait here a while I have a trip to plan."

Avenger opened his notebook and the air around him exploded with power. Archer shielded his eyes and for the second time that night he found himself in a reality Marble. The space around him was nothing but a white floor with a yellow sky with a teal sun shinning in the sky. The floor was polished to the point that Archer could see his reflection as easily as he was looking into a mirror. Avenger grinning "Welcome Golden Demi-god bitch! This is my power, this is the place where all of the people, things and weapons that I ever created come together to do my bidding. This is true power, The World of One Beyond Reality!"

Archer looked around him and the sights shocked him to the core. He saw visions of battle to horrible for the sane to fight in, simple kids throwing energy capable of destroying the universe like it was nothing, scenes of tortur-WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER!?!

Archer tightened his grip on Ea before unleashing the phantasms power at Avenger "Enuma Elish!!!" Archer screamed as a wave of reality warping destruction fired itself at Avenger. Avenger smiled and walked into the blast. Archer couldn't see him through the energy being let out by Ea but he felt something grab his treasure. He looked down in shook to see a armored hand grab the tip of Ea and as easily as stepping on a bug the hand crushed Ea. The ancient metal folded in on itself and after a moment the once great sword was little more then a broken toy. Archer looked at the hand and his gaze traveled upwards till he could see the stone cold serious face of Avenger. Gone was the smirk and the childish joking smile that always seemed to place itself on his features. The man in front of Archer was no longer a joking mongrel, he was a god given form. Avenger said nothing as he held up his other hand and snapped his figures. Gilgamesh didn't even have time to scream as the power of the marble attacked him "I'm not going to make a joke of how the tables have turned, oh no. Today I am just a simple teacher. Lesson one King of Heroes, this is real power."

Avenger simply turned around and exited the reality Marble and once he got outside he saw Iri and Saber looking at him with shocked expressions. He just smiled "Hello fanboy bates one and two, how you doing?"

"What did you do to Archer?" Saber asked in fear.

Avenger smirked and his eyes flashed with teal hell-fire "I'm letting him play with my toys. Sharing is caring don't you know."

Iri's eyes widened as memories of her dream cycles came back to her "He's in hell."

Avenger laughed "He should be so lucky."

And with that the fourth Holy War ended, but then Avenger said "Fuck it I want to be Rin's servant!"

Saber had time to say "What the-"

BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!

Class: Avenger (Piss off Frog Eyes! I'm the one who's the game ending Cthulhu based threat here!)

Master: Irisviel von Einzbern (She's got some tattoo that says I have to listen to him or something, I think this is optional)

Real Name: Unknown, lost to time (Control Alt Delete works wonders Bitches)

Titles: Mycrodeeth, The one who will win (You're Damn right I'll win)

Alignment: Chaotic Good (It gives me a reason to be nice and an ass at the same time)

Strength: E (B) (*Shrug* I can get it)

Agility: E- (C) (Meh)

Endurance: D (A) (I'm sensing a theme of people not knowing what I can do)

Mana: E- (X) (Come at me bro!)

Luck: E--- (EX)  (EX Luck my ass! LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU MEDIACOM!)

Class Skills

Independent Action: The ability to operate even when rejecting mana from the servants master.

EX: Avenger doesn't need anyone help when he's kicking ass, he does fine on his own. Over the course of his legend, Avenger was able to work, create, and perfect his magic all on his own. With the skill at this rank, Avenger is basically a reborn human with servant stats. (Not the most broken thing but I like it)

Magic Resistance: The ability to negate magical attacks.

D: Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

True Name Discernment: Status information such as the true identity, Skill and Parameters is automatically revealed when directly encountering Servant.

A: Avenger is able to instantly know the name and stats of any Servant he encounters. This comes from his own knowledge of the modern era and use of the internet.

Personal Skills

Clairvoyance: Connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired such abilities as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth).

A+++: At this Rank Avenger is able to literally see into the future to see and know what is going to happen next. This rank of skill is a gift of his Noble Phantasm and can't be learned naturally. (Red bull gives you wings but Video Games give you future vision! Suck it doctors!)

Eye of the Mind (True): A heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience.

B: Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. (Wow you just copy pasted that out of the skill wiki, you really are a lazy ass)

Librarian of Stored Knowledge: An ability that makes it possible for a clear recall of knowledge from memory with a successful Luck check, even if the information perceived in the past was not consciously acknowledged at the time.

EX: Since Avenger's Phantasm allows him the internet, all of his memories and knowledge remains known to him no matter how discrete the information might have been with perfect clarity. (I keep tabs open)

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit: The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.

A: At this rank no one can convince Avenger to make him do anything he doesn't want to. Not his master or someone with A in Charisma can make him change his mind. Even the effects of a Command Seal are weakened, if not completely ignored if Avenger doesn't like the order. (You tell me to do something and I'll turn and say make me. You'll say do you want me to use a command seal? I'll respond I want you to try.)

Subversive Activities: The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.

A+: It is possible to disable nearly 80% of the total military force before the enemy advances. At this rank the user in question can only be described under the term Anti-Hero. (Place a bomb here, make this guy sell coke instead of guns, and you sir will ruin the plot of any Fast and furious movie)

Never Trust Mycro: An increased form of Uncrowned Arms Mastership. Skills and or arms competency that was not recognized by others due various reasons.

EX: Throughout his life, Avenger was known to always lie about his advantages and weaknesses to confuse his enemies. At this rank Avenger's stats are viewed by everyone, his master included, that his skills and stats are the lowest they can ever be. Even if his identity is reviled his stats will remain to all as low as they are. (Don't play me in Civ, really don't)

Noble Phantasms

Spoilers Kids Unknown Rank and Type. This ability allows Avenger EX rank in skills that he/no hero should have the ability to use.

"I Want this One" Thousand Rads RolePlaying: EX. A note book that allows Avenger to bring out any one Noble Phantasm from his Marble. The Phantasms are reduced by two ranks though and can only be maintained for about five minutes at a time.

"The Greatest Force" World of One beyond Reality

? (To powerful to be understood with the realm of human comprehension): A Reality Marble containing everything and anything that Avenger had created, weather it be truth or fiction. This includes but is not limited to Anti-Universe and Anti-Reality Noble Phantasms. Anything in the marble is A++ rank or higher and only Avenger can touch or use the Phantasms.

Well that was fun, this is not the last one I'm going to do, BG's Is next!
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:05 pm

So, while I may be severely limited in how often I can post (I flat refuse to do actual write-ups from my phone), I will recommend something to you. Discuss strategy with your factions; at least with the other strategy-minded characters on your teams. For Teal Faction, that means Troy, Rin and you respective Servants. For White Faction, Van Helsing and Fiore.

And yeah, phone posting sucks.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:52 pm

No really, it sucks. Autocorrect attacked perfectly spelled legit words like Teal and Helsing and turned them into Real and Helping. So apparently the original Masters are the Real Faction. Good for you. Gereon's allies are evidently not real and therefore you shouldn't concern yourselves. Go fight Troy or something.

On a more serious note, I'm going to try providing a breakdown of the options that are immediately apparent to me, at least for Gereon, since he won't stop arguing with Lancer about refridgerators and it's probably going to get half of White Faction killed if they don't step up to the plate. Therefore a list of people for Gereon to talk to:

• Lancer of White: Only listed for completeness' sake. There's very, VERY little that Gereon can accomplish by talking with Boudicca right now.
  • Kairi/Saber: Kairi has shown he doesn't particularly trust the other White Faction teams - and for Teams Berserker and Rider he may be justified. Still, he's a fairly decent mage in his own right and probably one of the smarter, more tactically minded Masters in the entire Faction. That and Gereon thinks Jeanne is really, really pretty (which is true, although unhelpful to the aim of winning the war).
  • Sharon/Archer: This is an excellent way to practice defensive techniques by way of causing Sharon to punch Gereon through a wall, but otherwise? I'd steer clear.
  • Mira/Berserker: Not an especially good idea, but quick as Mira is to offer violence she's not good at holding grudges. Barring additional clumsy attempts to hit on her, Gereon could at least try discussing strategy - by which I mean convincing the two psychopaths to try something other than charging straight down Teal Faction's throats and smacking them in the head.
  • Fiore/Caster: With the possible exception of Kairi, Fiore's one of the best magi on their team...discounting Gereon's own skill entirely, of course. She and Caster are both sharp enough to have good ideas to offer, and Daedalus' Item Creation EX is a neat way to get new toys for good little German homunculi...which probably means Gereon should watch what he says before he pisses them both off just like the rest of the women on the team.
  • The Twins/Assassin: Overall the twins aren't all that impressive - they claim to have worked out a neat little trick to perform magecraft as one entity but beyond that they've yet to demonstrate real use. Van Helsing, on the other hand, is by all accounts a genius and there hasn't been much evidence to disprove that idea.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:56 am

Okay, I am this close to skipping ahead to Night Two. I've had it with waiting for Gereon to get his shit together, and I no longer care if White Faction gets completely annihilated because of their lack of a plan.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:32 pm

roll for crap
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by RNGesus Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:32 pm

The member 'Helsing' has done the following action : Roll the dice

'd20' : 5, 1
RNGesus
RNGesus
Supreme Manifestation of Contrived Misfortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:01 am

So in order to prevent this from crashing and burning horribly (well, more horribly than a Grail War is supposed to, anyhow), I am "gifting" characters to the other RPers. This list is more for convenience purposes than anything else:

• Flagmauth:
  • Archer of Teal (Tomoe Gozen)
  • Lancer of Teal (CĂș Chulainn)
  • Berserker of Teal (Hervor)
  • Caster of Teal (Medea)
  • Saber of White (Jeanne d'Arc)
  • Berserker of White (Mordred)
  • Rin Tohsaka
  • Troy Forthill
  • Mira Sierez
  • Helsing:
  • Caster of White (Daedalus)
  • Assassin of White (Abraham Van Helsing)
  • Aaron Gate
  • Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillenia
  • Blind:
  • Takeshi Zarado
  • Mathias Vijedron
  • Esteban Vijedron
  • Draco:
  • Saber of Teal (Beowulf)
  • Lancer of White (Boudicca)
  • Gereon von Einzbern
Flagmauth
Flagmauth