TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/sixth apocalypse

4 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fate/sixth apocalypse - Page 6 Empty Re: Fate/sixth apocalypse

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:34 pm

"And if he and his Master are as intelligent as they seem, they'll likely avoid situations where they're outnumbered. If any of the others have figured out Berserker's identity, they will obviously understand the threat he poses. They're not likely to walk straight into a confrontation like that again, not with the threat of several other teams working in tandem to bring them down."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:49 pm

"Either we force his hand or he forces ours. I have to say not good options"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:58 pm

"Maybe...If we were to strike directly at Belousov and remove him, we could provoke Ganondorf into a rage state immediately afterward. At that point, he would consume his remaining mana so rapidly he would hardly be a threat."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:18 pm

"I see how you lead your people so well" Maeve says "I can use my familiars to track him down, Caster, I hope I don't have to use a command seal but get some rest, you've done enough"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Caster nodded once, dissolving into tiny motes of light as she returned to Spirit Form.

Back at Zia's hideout, Rider had another question. "I don't suppose I could trouble you for a device with Wi-Fi?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Maeve worked till she fell asleep on her desk from exhaustion, she had sent her farmiliers out all over the city but could find Artem or Berserker
___________________________________________________________________________________

"Why?" Zia asks
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:44 pm

"Because I would like to use the internet"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:07 pm

Zia opens his mouth to say something but doesn't "I'm going to bed" he says at last "Here's a phone, do what you want" Zia throws him his smartphone

___________________________________________________________________________________

As each of the masters falls asleep each one of them has dreams that are not there own.

Arata stood in the middle of a great hall, curtains of royal silk draped the walls all around him. He could see three figures dressed in royal robes greeting four others. One of them was Saber, younger and almost happier looking it seemed. The other was a huge knight in blue armor, a girl in a yellow dress and finally a silvered hair young man with more magic in his clothes then Arata had in his entire body. Arata could hear what they were talking about "Eym, I would like to introduce Robin, I've decided to make him the Shepherds new tactician"

"Please to meet you" The queen says

Robin bows back "It is an honor to meet you, your majesty" he says respectfully

Norah sat in a boat that was being rowed to a light house. She looked behind her and Archer was opening a box, inside she could make out a picture of a girl, a paper saying "Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt" and finally a pistol, the same one he uses in battle. There were two in front of Norah, one was rowing and the other was talking to the rower "What do you mean he doesn't row?"

"I mean he doesn'trow"

"Excuse me" Archer says "How much longer?"

Zia sat on a log staring at a campfire. All around him men and their horses where getting ready for the night, Rider was among them and everyone looked to him like he was the leader. The man sitting next to Zia stood up and raised his bottle of what Zia assumed was bear "A toast. To another victory for the RIDERS!!" he screams

All around Zia the men chanted "RIDERS" while they drank and were marry. Rider just sat on a log and took care of the fire, not taking part in the activities.

Wade stood in a town square in a city that he didn't recognize at first. It clicked in his mind when he saw the people and the buildings more closely, he stood in the town square of Florence, Italy. In the center of the square was a platform for some kind of show but this show brought a lot more people then a street performance. On the platform walked a man in fancy robes an executioner and three others.The people gathered for what looked like an execution, two boys and a man stood on the platform with ropes around their necks and one of them was screaming at the man in the fancy robes "I swear that you may take our lives but we will take yours in return! We will!-"

The three men were dropped and started choking as the hanging ropes did there job "NO!!!" Someone behind Wade screamed. Wade turns to see Assassin being held back by two guards "I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS, I'LL KILL YOU!"

Artem sees a glorious sight, a battle field after a battle. Bodies littered the ground like dead insects. A part of Artem's mind knew that seeing this sight should have been horrific, instead he felt a smile come across his face "This is real war isn't it" he says to himself. Atop a mountain of corpses stood Berserker, in his hand he had the body of what looked like a king in blue robes. Dark energy swirled around him and in a second the king was little more then useless bones. Berserker smiles "ON TO THE NEXT EMPIRE!" he screams

All around the battle field, the dead started to rise. As they got to their feet their dead voices chanted "GANON!GANON!GANON!"

Lindile found himself in a small room. There was little light and what he could see was a huge summon circle and two little boys no more then ten "With this we can finally see mom again" one of them says

"Ok, lets do this" the other boy says. They put there hands on the ground at the base of the circle and magic erupts around them. What ever they were doing it appeared to be working, the boys smiled at each other congratulating themselves on their work. The one of the boys disappeared and the other boy's leg disappeared "Al?" the remaining boy says "ALPHONSE WHERE ARE YOU!?!"

The boy in pain and without a leg drags himself over to a suit of armor. He knocks of the head and draws a magic circle in the armor "HE'S MY ONLY FAMILY LEFT SO GIVE HIM BACK!!" he screams and blinding light fills the room.

Maeve found herself running though the halls of some big castle, but she wasn't herself. She was a little girl, only about 5 or six running into another room. She goes up to the bed "Elsa" she says "Elsa are you awake?"

"Go to sleep Anna" Elsa says

"I can't go to sleep, the castles awake so I'm awake"

"Then sleep anyway"

"But I want to play" Anna says

"Play with yourself" Elsa says

Maeve feels Anna get a grin on her face "Do you want to build a snowman?"

That got Elsa's attention. She immediately jumped out of bed and the two girls ran through the halls as fast as they could. They finally got to a big ball room and Anna starts laughing "Do it, do the magic"

Elsa twirled her hands and ice and snow danced across her fingertips, she through the ice and snow against the ground and celling and the whole room became a winter wonderland in a second. For the next hour the two girls played in the snow made by Elsa's magic. The built snowmen, had a snow ball fight and jumped on snow piles "Come on" Anna says

Elsa blasts the ground to make snow piles appear and Anna jumped from one to the next. But she started jumping to fast and Elsa couldn't keep up "Anna, slow down" Elsa says

Anna was to engrossed in fun to notice her sisters warning. Once the snow came to late she tipped and fell down "No" Elsa screams throwing a blast of snow. The blast hit Anna's head and the little girl went limp.

Elsa runs over to and kneels next to her sister "Oh god, please no"

Maeve wakes up in a cold sweet. Once she got her cool that it was just a dream she took an amulet from her pocket and used magic to get the sweat off of her "Caster" she says "You there?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:32 pm

"Yes, what is it?" Caster's voice, from Spirit Form, had no source - as though the words were bypassing Maeve's ears and being imprinted straight onto her brain.

While his Master slept, Rider, with no real need to do so, discovered Wikipedia and proceeded to find out what had happened since he had died. The gist of it, anyway. While he was pleased that America had seemingly embraced his ideas - at least the big stick portion, anyway - he was less than thrilled with the rise of dictatorships. "Hmph. One man with that much power - what did they honestly expect?" Having thus affirmed that he was on the right track, he proceeded to continue browsing Wikipedia until his Master awoke.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:47 pm

"The legends never said that you had a sister. What was she like? Anna I mean" Maeve asks.

Zia wakes up and finds Rider still on Wikipedia "Having fun?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Enough time passed before Caster responded that one might wonder if the Servant had simply ceased to exist. "I'd...rather not talk about Anna."

"So you're awake now. I must ask of you - what do you seek in the Grail, Zia?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:52 am

"I understand, I won't pry. Forgive me for being curious" Maeve says

The question took Zia off guard "What I want from the grail? Why would you care?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:20 am

Ezio goes to work cleaning his weapons.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:46 am

Wade wakes up and finds assassin "You never sleep do you?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:57 am

"Only after my work is done."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:06 am

"I'm curious, that's all" Rider shrugged.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:09 am

Ezio finishes cleaning his weapons and decides that among other things, he was bored. "I'm going for a drink." He says before leaving.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:38 am

"Don't drink all of the whiskey" Wade says

Zia sighs "My wish for the grail is to make my people the best people. The happiest, wealthiest and most prosperous people on the planet. My people will never again be acosiated with evil and terror when they kind among them live in fear os something they never did"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:39 am

"Something they never did?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:19 am

Ezio makes his way to a local ramen shop and runs into of all people, lancer.

Lancer was busy devouring his third bowl of ramen.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Lindile looks up and sees Assassin "Would you like to join us?"

"The people of my region are seen as mad men and terrorist. I don't want innocent people to be hurt for the actions of another"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Rider nodded, looking thoughtful. "So, do you have any plan to capture the Grail? Any information on the other Masters?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Zia takes out a file "This is the file on all of the masters. Arata Tohsaka, Servant class unknown, Gem magic user, very dangerous. Norah Wyler, Also servant unknown, Projecticon magic. Wade Odell, master of assassin, uses Blade magic. Maeve Beaiford, servant unknown, uses water magic. Lindile, master of Lancer, uses shamin magic. And finally Artem Belousov, master of Berserker and the biggest threat as of now"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:14 pm

"Biggest threat?" Rider raised an eyebrow.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:37 pm

"Everyone who had even an once of magic in them felt Lancers Noble Phantasm go off. Berserker took it like a fly bouncing off a tiger tank"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next