TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Days of Albion Continuation OOC

3 posters

Go down

Dark Days of Albion Continuation OOC Empty Dark Days of Albion Continuation OOC

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Alright, so I have decided to bring back our old "King Arthur Roleplay." And hopefully won't let it die.

Post your characters here. If you want to create a new one, then post them here for approval.

The actual thread will be up soon.

Last edited by Sirius Lupin on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pettiness)
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Dark Days of Albion Continuation OOC Empty Re: Dark Days of Albion Continuation OOC

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:49 pm

As God of Agriculture and Bootlegging, I hereby add the domain of Pettiness to my portfolio.

Dark Days of Albion Continuation OOC Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuFHXrhTuvRkrYPowiNLUUSZtM6iWiu8VFC8PeAcRZ1KDqDhDwZwDark Days of Albion Continuation OOC Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuFHXrhTuvRkrYPowiNLUUSZtM6iWiu8VFC8PeAcRZ1KDqDhDwZwDark Days of Albion Continuation OOC Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuFHXrhTuvRkrYPowiNLUUSZtM6iWiu8VFC8PeAcRZ1KDqDhDwZw
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dark Days of Albion Continuation OOC Empty Re: Dark Days of Albion Continuation OOC

Post by Helsing Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:31 pm

I still have no idea whats going on
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:37 am

Well Helsing, there used to be a roleplay based on the King Arthur legends It kind of died off, but I'm have decided to bring it back and just pick up where we left off.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Ok I'll try to join
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:25 am

Thread is up

However, just be aware that I can't promise I'll update frequently due to college.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down