TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Impetus II

5 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Fate/Impetus II - Page 20 Empty Re: Fate/Impetus II

Post by Draco Flame Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Gereon blicked and looked surprised that her comment was actually reasonable before responding to Takashi. "Short version. because she's stuck on the murder part. And before i begin Lancer is already my judge and executioner . I'm 267 years old, When I was 30 my first and second son both died within one week of each other. and i became obsessed with researching the third magic by testing and experiencing the power of of life and death on myself as well as small town in hope to bring them back. total death count of all life forms 67,578. Total death count of humans 3,856, the last 178 were all under a decade."
"Are you ok with working with only lancer? If so i leave him in your care. Lancer!" He said standing his ground addressing his server
"Is that enough for you to finally kill me? Or would prefer i continue onto what my research implied so as you can have a better ruling? Or does our current agreement still stand?. "
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:03 pm

"We went over this already. You screw up, I'll kill you. You stop trying to atone for that, I'll kill you. So far you've done neither of those." Lancer shrugged. "Therefore, I won't kill you."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Takeshi didn't so much respond as sending a wide cone of fire around Gareon, not hot enough to vaporize but certainly as hot as to induce monumental amounts of pain. Takeshi staff has changed from a soft gold glow to a bright, angry, red. "You child murdering bastard!"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:25 pm

Gereon screamed in agony as he stumbled away shielding his face before quickly injecting him self in his neck. After Such time he stood there bathing in the flames as he starred Takashi down. He stood there unmoving his hand behind his back as he looked like a demon as he drifted backwards and began to be engulfed by the wall.
<You were the one who wanted to know. I just thought it would be easier for if it came from her.>
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:39 pm

There was a spattering of blood and chips of livingrock. Initially, thanks to the morphine, Gereon didn't really know what happened until he looked down. Gae Bolg, covered in blood, was occupying the space where his wrist had been a short while ago. His right one.

There went his Command Seals, then.

"Consider this my resignation, Einzbern." Lancer said as he dismissed the spear - no sense wasting mana now that he had a life expectancy of twenty minutes. Turning to Takeshi and Rin, he said, "So, anyone hiring?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Gereon smiled and chucked. "So all i had was wait, for it. Ain't that just the case. Thank you my friend enjoy your time in the war. It's been fun" He then began humming the flight of the Valkerie as his head dropped and the song became unbelievably slow and then dissipated into silence.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Takeshi's staff looses it's glow and he recomposes himself. "I doubt I would be able to keep both you and Archer alive so count me out."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Rin thought it over. "I think I could do it, though. I doubt I can match the homunculus with two Servants, but we don't have much of a choice." 

Shortly thereafter, Takeshi and Rin returned to the church where Aaron and Troy had been thinking about where to base the Teal Faction - the Tohsaka Heir had another set of Command Seals on her left hand.

BAck in the hole, with Gereon slowly bleeding out and burning, he felt something odd on his left hand. Another red mark, just like the one that had bound him to Lancer. 

Evidently he'd been chosen for the enemy faction.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:07 pm

"Crap not dead yet. on the bright side, It's back stabbing time." Gereon said as he continued to bleed oututhe moved the biostone in the floor so that it collected forming a new summoning circle as well as close the door.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Upon infusing his mana with it, the circle lit up bright red, before fading to the electric blue normally associated with the ritual. Tendrils of mana, twisting like serpents formed from lighting, shot upwards, lengthening and wrapping around each other to form a humanoid shape that was too bright to look at. A flash of light and a sudden rush of sound as the energy burned away, leaving a thick cloud of smoke filling the chamber. 

His new Servant was a woman, tall and built with the whipcord leanness of an Olympic athlete. Her attire consisted of layered leather armor - the exposed skin on her upper arms and face bore swirling blue war-paint, and her hair was a fiery red tangle that fell past her waist. In one hand she held a large, circular shield, metal studs arrayed in a symmetrical pattern on its surface - in the other, a trident with wicked barbs at the points.

Lancer of White gazed challengingly down at him. "You're the one who would call himself my Master?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:36 pm

"I am sadly, and I must apologize for my current state." Gereon said referring to his battered body as it slowly began to heal itself. And the blood that once made the circle began to flow back into his body.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:38 pm

If the blood flowing in reverse unnerved Lancer she didn't show it. "Why are you so badly burned?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:49 pm

"I am Gereon Von Eizhburn, I have just been left to die. by the people i tried to and we're supposed to by my allies. Needless to say the team decided they would kill me and work with everyone else. so how are you? And what is your view on death? Do you have any goals in this war? who are you? And are you ready to make a team and declare war?" Gereon said reattaching his hand testing it once.
"Sorry i'm not in the best of moods right now. We need to go."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Lancer scowled at the barrage of questions, looking annoyed. The Grail had already told her most of what she needed to know, especially regarding the failsafe and what it did - Lancer would be working with the rest of the White Faction Servants against the Teal Faction. That in mind, she selected the most important of those questions (who are you?) and answered that one; the rest could wait. "My true name is Boudicca of the Iceni. If you're in such a hurry, then let's go - I'm tired of this wretched hole already." Turning, she started down the hallway, returning to Spirit Form in a brief burst of flames.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:08 pm

"Sorry if i sound rude or anything but, wrong way." Gereon said gathering the biostone the rooms slowly caning in and he began heading towards Eizhburn mansion.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Lancer, in Spirit Form, paused before turning and following him. She seemed irritated.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:03 pm

"We'll head to the mansion but first we have to see if any other master and servants are chosen so we can round them up." Gereon said checking his radar before heading out.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:15 pm

Servants stood out like beacons of mana on the sensor network - there was a ridiculous concentration at the Church, obviously, where Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster and Berserker of Teal were all hanging around, having not moved since Gereon had left.

There was only one other point - near Matou Mansion.

Last edited by Mycrodeeth on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Vince had carefully chosen not to join a faction for now. Instead he wanted to know Kirika's position on recent developments before making such a decision.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Aaron closed his phone "Troy, we better go collect Rider."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Kirika was just standing off to the side, letting Troy and Aaron bounce ideas off each other - they were already a part of Teal Faction by default.

"Yeah. So which is it, Ryuudou Temple or Tohsaka mansion?"

Rin looked affronted. "Excuse me? If we're going to use my home as a base, don't you think you should ask first?"

Troy evidently hadn't thought of that. "Mmm...yeah, that's a good point."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:56 pm

"We can use Ryuudou temple." Aaron says "Caster has already set up reasonable defenses there along with my own. And plus with a base that only has one entrance for a servant it is easily defensible. Plus if any of you have any money troubles they will go away when we get there."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:01 pm

"Sounds good to me." Takeshi replies.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Troy frowned at the money statement but nodded. Rin seemed alright with that decision as well - it meant she didn't have to turn her house into a dormitory. "Let's go. We'd better make sure we get there before nightfall."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Aaron nodded and started moving towards the temple.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next