TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Fallen Order

4 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fate/Fallen Order Empty Fate/Fallen Order

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Fate/Fallen Order

Servant Compendium

Our Heroes:
Shielder:
Saber:
Archer:
Lancer:
Rider:
Berserker:
Caster:
Assassin:

Those Evil French Dicks:
???

Honestly, Mashu didn't know how she was still alive.

Only a few minutes ago, she was heading down the hall of the Chaldea Security Organization HQ. Everything seemed like just another normal day. Professor Lev was hard at work in his workshop along with Doctor Roman. The masters for the FATE system were going through orientation, but apparently, they were missing one. One of the magi for the project had agreed to join yes, but he had to finish a job from the Mages Association first. He won't be here for another couple of days, but other then that, everything was the same as it always was.

Even Olga took the two hours required to get Mashu's boss to start drinking. Water, not alcohol, Chaldea didn't have any on the premises anyway.

So it came as a complete surprise when the entire building shook before exploding. Mashu was thrown wide and hit the wall. The next thing she knew, she was trapped under a piece of debris that served the duel purpose of saving and imprisoning Mashu. It didn't take long for her to start panicking. She was going to be buried alive, and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

Just as Mashu had lost all hope, she heard a sound like a reeving engine. Her eyes widened before the debris covering her was blasted away. She went into a coughing fit from the dust, and when it cleared, she could almost cry at the sight. Her boss, Aaron Gate, stood in his black suit and tie with his riffle in hand. He pocketed the large weapon by collapsing it before putting it in his coat pocket. He reaches out a hand and Mashu gratefully accepts. As soon as she was standing, Mashu asked "What? What happened?"

Aaron bit his lip "We were betrayed." He said "Lev triggered the FATE system early. Summoned a servant and ordered it to use its Noble Phantasm to destroy everything."

He looks at his assistant with a look of pure defeat "We are the only two that survived."

Mashu's eyes widened "Even Al-."

"I said everyone, didn't I?" Aaron said, anger forcing its way into his words.

Mashu slowly closed her mouth and stood there in despair. Aaron gritted his teeth before punching the wall next to him in frustration "DAMN IT! The Singularities open in one month! And we can't do a damn thing about it!"

He punches the wall again, and the display of anger causes Mashu to remember something "Mr. Gate! It's not over yet!"

Aaron raised an eyebrow "What are you talking about? All available applicants are either dead or god knows where."

Mashu shakes her head "No, there was still one applicant uncounted for. He was on mission, so he couldn't make it in with the rest."

Aaron's eyes widened. His head snapped around to the destruction around him. After a second he looked back at Mashu "Mashu, I don't care how much it costs, I need the final applicant here before the deadline. I don't care how much money Silver demands, I'll pay it tenfold, just get him here."

Mashu nodded and Aaron hands her his phone "Make the call." He ordered.

Aaron then ran down the hall, probably to his old office to salvage everything that he could. Mashu just stood there, looking at the phone. She took a deep breath and dialed the number. The person on the other end of the line picked up on the first ring and with a confident that wasn't her own, Mashu gave the order "Get Takeshi Zarado here. I don't care what country he's on or how many dead apostles he's fighting, he needs to be here. You have two weeks."

Thirteen days later, Enforcer Takeshi Zarado arrived at the front door of the Chaldea Security Organization HQ. He had been pulled straight from a mission in the middle of north-east Africa. While New York had far better weather, it was still a long trip through sand dune after sand dune to get to Egypt. His orders were simply "Report to  Chaldea Security Organization HQ ASAP."

He had heard of the infamous organization before, but he expected something a little better then this. The once proud HQ was now a wreck. The three story building was now a no story building, and the only visible entrance was a hole leading underground. He thought he was in the wrong place, but then someone ran up from the hole to meet him. She was a young girl, about 18 with short pink hair, pink sweater and a short skirt. When she got to the Enforcer, she bowed in respect "Greetings Mr. Zarado, my name is Mashu. I'm here to take you to Mr. Gate. Do you have any questions before we begin?"

Last edited by Helsing on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Fate/Fallen Order Empty Re: Fate/Fallen Order

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Takeshi bows in responce. "I do have one question, what the hell happened to this place?" He asks, following her.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Mashu scratches the back of her head nervously "We had a," she pauses for a second "Small breach in security."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:12 pm

"Well I would hate to see a bigger breach, anyway, what did you call me in for?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Mashu opens her mouth but closes it just as quickly "I'm not at liberty to explain that. Now, if you would come with me."

Without waiting for an answer, Mashu goes into the hole and into the basement section of the once great building. The two passed by a series of fallen walls and other such debris. After a minute of walking, they arrived at a large open space where a man in a black coat was working on a huge machine that almost looked like a mirror.

The man noticed the two of them enter and stops his work "Good work Mashu, continue with the excavation."

Mashu nods before running off down an open hallway. The man sighs and regards Takeshi "Normally I would be excited for a moment like this, but for now I can only say this. Welcome to the FATE system. My name is Aaron Gate, and for the next foreseeable lifetime, my word is law, understand?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Takeshi bows to Aaron out of reflex. "Er, yes sir. My name is Takeshi Zarado, magus enforcer."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:58 am

"I know," Aaron said, completely ignoring Takeshi's show of respect "Now, would you like the detailed, sugar coated story of why you're here? Or do you want to know the cold hard truth about how the world is going to burn?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:03 pm

"Truth sir."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Aaron glances back at the Enforcer "Ok then," Aaron gestures at the device "What you see behind me is the completed FATE system. About twelve years ago, after the end of the Fifth Holy Grail, something occurred. No one in the world has a clue how it happened, we only know the result. According to history, King Arther pulled the sword Caliburn from the stone and became a paragon of good as he lead England into its golden age. After the war, apparently history thought that wasn't what happened. We have evidence stating the Arthur became a tyrant and a dictator after he pulled the sword."

"It was a blip, so it was ignored for some stupid prank. Then suddenly another blip appeared, then another, then another. Soon, history as we knew it was unraveling. We tried to detect the cause, but we only got a huge burst of prana for our troubles. But after a few hundred tries, we found what was happening. Portals, Singularities Mashu named them, were appearing in key points in history and changing things. If this is allowed to continue, the singularities will rewrite everything that humanity has accomplished since it's conception."

"The only way that we have to combat this threat, is the FATE system. We will forcibly open a singularity here, allowing a team to go back in time to essentially put history back on course. That team, no consists of you and whatever servants you manage to summon."

"With your heroic spirit you will fight hero after hero in age after age until you force whoever is behind this to revel themselves. You're probably going to face beings on the level of Hercules, if you're lucky. This is essentially a suicide mission, but as of now, humanity has no more options and we can't get any more in the time we have. Any more questions?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:39 pm

"well, I've just found out that history as I know it is going the way of a yarn ball in the paws of an angry cat. So yes I do ahve one question, when will I summon my servant? "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:42 pm

Aaron sighed "At least you're not a joker. As for your servant, we won't summon them until you're integrated with the FATE system. And before you ask, yes, it will hurt."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Takeshi clasps his hands together. "Well, let's get to it then, no sence waiting around is there?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Aaron nods in agreement "Excellent, just stand next to the starter and I can do the rest."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Takeshi stands up and walks over to where Aaron told him to stand.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Aaron cracks his knuckles and starts typing on the computer in front of him. The machine behind Takeshi begins the power up, a sound not unlike a jet engine was reeving up. The machine lights up but a warning light appears in front of Aaron. His eyes widened "Shit!" he screamed.

Aaron's hands went to lightning speed as he typed in desperation. Takeshi might have wanted to move away from the FATE system but a ball of light exploded into light in front of him. Takeshi heard Aaron scream his name before everything around Takeshi exploded into light.

You will do.

Takeshi groans as he wakes up, his leg was under a collapsed section of wall, effectively pinning him in pl-and the debris moved away effortlessly rolled away after Takeshi unconsciously moved his leg. The Enforcer stands up and experimentally flexed his right hand. He felt, great. He felt like he was in the best shape of his life. He felt like he could run a marathon as a warm up before moving Mount Fuji three miles.

After he flexed his arm, he noticed something strange about himself. He wasn't wearing his enforcers robes. He stood head to in black and white leather armor that was strapped to his body by a series of straps. Over his heart, was a green dragon curled around what looked like a tower.

The armor was nice, but that wasn't the strangest thing about him. Strapped to his left arm, was a three pronged black shield with three red bands draped over the metal. Three white lines came together to form a cross in its center. It was so big that Takeshi could fit most of his body behind its bulk, but it weighed nothing in his hands.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:14 pm

"What the- how the- what the hell just happened?" Takeshi asks, looking around.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:26 pm

The sights around him weren't much to look at.

Unless you enjoy burning helscapes.

For as far as the eye could see, the landscape was a mix of burning buildings and fallen bridges. It might of looked like a city once, but something had completely destroyed it.

Takeshi winces as something screams next to him, but he was completely alone "Takeshi, This is Aaron can you hear me?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Takeshi whips his head around, searching for the source of the voice. "yeah, I can hear you. Where am I? And more importantly, where the hell are you?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:41 pm

"I'm back at HQ," Aaron responds "You however are in 2004, Japan."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:51 pm

"So this is time travel, way less flashy than I thought it would be. Care to explain where my robes went, and why I have a badass shield on my arm? "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Takeshi heard stunned silence come through his connection to Aaron "What!?" Aaron demanded.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:56 pm

"When I got here, my robes were gone and I'm wearing some sort of armor, I"ve never seen this before. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Takeshi heard a series of swearing on the other end of the communication. After a second Aaron had calmed down to say "A choice between two things has happened. Either your entire biology has been rewritten by an alternate version of yourself."

He pauses for a second "Or, you've fused with a Heroic Spirit to become some sort of Demi-Servant. Do you have any memories that aren't yours?"

Flowing hills and grand castles, welcome my beloved, for this is home.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:11 pm

"yeah, something about flowing hills welcoming me home, what the hell is happening to me doc?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:14 pm

"Your body has been fused with a heroic spirit." Aaron deadpanned "Congratulations, you're now a hero of legend in the middle of hell."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next