TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Fallen Order

4 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fate/Fallen Order - Page 12 Empty Re: Fate/Fallen Order

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:16 pm

"well we can worry about this later, make sure we have enough tea for everyone, oh and sake. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:01 am

"There isn't any alcohol on the premisses."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:29 am

"We need to fix this, certainly some of our servants will appreciate a drink when we return." Takeshi says, putting in bravado in the last part of the sentence.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:47 am

Berserker just grins.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:16 pm

"God knows I would. I'll have wine. Decent wine."

Caster shrugged. "I don't really have much of a preference."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:00 pm

A few seconds of silence "Apparently Rider wants something called mead."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:14 pm

"What is mead?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:20 pm

"It's alcohol made from honey, I think." Troy informed him.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:32 pm

"Where can we get some?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:05 pm

"Do I look like a bartender to you?"

"Can't we just buy some, Master?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:24 pm

"Hm, I'm not sure if mead is for sale in chaldea, I know we can get wine and I have a spare bottle of sake with me. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:23 pm

The four servants walked on and soon they arrived in a run down village. From the ruins of the houses, peasants were sneaking looks at Takeshi and his servants. The men starred in awe at Caster and the woman at Archer and Berserker.

Their presence didn't last long however. As soon as they got a good look, they retreated back into their broken homes. Berserker, surprisingly, looked upon the peasants with something akin to concern "They are afraid of us." he comments "No, they're waiting for us to attack them."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:30 pm

"Why?" Caster tilted her head, not understanding.

"I'm going to assume that the corrupted Servants have something to do with this." Archer had drawn his pistol - which was an absolutely massive handheld cannon moreso than it was a pistol.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:35 pm

"Which means we need to find these sonsofbitches and make sure they never walk again. Maybe the civilians can give us info on them." Takeshi says, gesturing to the houses.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:58 pm

Berserker glances at Caster and Takeshi before spying a boy that was cowering behind a stone pillar. It was about to come loose, but the boy couldn't move in fear of the group seeing him. Berserker silently sighed to himself as the heavy stone cracked loose and fell. It was aimed straight for the boys head. The boy managed to look up and nearly scream as the stone descended atop of him.

But something shot out and destroyed the stone right before it hit him. The boy blinked in confusion before looking to the side. Berserker stood over him, his hand outstretched protectively above him. The boy starred at Berserker for a second before screaming in fear. He scurried back on all fours to try and escape Berserker but the greek hero just frowned "That's what I get for saving your ass? Man, the people here are just selfish piles of-."

His sentence was cut short as the sound of something snapping against his back. Berserker barely turns his head as he glanced behind him to see the boy try and plant a dagger in his back. Unfortunately, the legendary heroes greatest Phantasm protected him against suck a weak and rusted weapon. Takeshi and crew could see the peasants wince and send out silent cries of warning. Berserker smiled, and the peasants closed their eyes as they awaited the inevitable death of a young boy.

Berserker slowly turns and looks down at the boy, but the boy didn't waver under Berserker's gaze.  At this Berserker grinned. He slowly bends down and looks the boy straight in the eye. Without anyone even seeing him move, Berserker takes the broken hilt of the dagger and smiles at the boy. Berserker takes one of the four daggers attached to his chest. He then quickly goes through the proper motion of stabbing something with the small weapon before slowing it down and showing the child step by step. Berserker then gives the dagger to the boy and gestures for him to move. The boy blinks before sloppily trying to copy Berserker's movements. After a few tries, the boy finally gets the motions down, causing Berserker to clap his hands in congratulations. Berserker stands, ruffles the boy's hair and eyes a woman who was the most fearful out of everyone present. He gestures the boy to run along, and the boy runs straight into the woman's outstretched arms.

Berserker smiled at the sight before letting out a yawn "Man, I'm going to need a drink after we get back."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Takeshi had to take a moment to pick his jaw off of the floor. "What, just happened?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:39 pm

"Berserker is getting the populace to view us as generally nice people. Since they clearly don't much care for Servants in general, that ought to get them to help us find our targets.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Berserker raised an eyebrow at Takeshi before glancing at Archer "It's not that, I just did it because I don't like seeing people bound by fate. Fate, is a bitch. Its apparently some unstoppable force that we can't stop but honestly, I think that's just an excuse people make to stop themselves from actually trying to change the way they live."

He smiles to the others "I'm here, I'm alive again, so I'll be damned if I let anyone force a fate upon someone who doesn't want it. These people, they don't deserve this fate. So I'm going to give them the tools to take back their lives. Hell, I'll even put the bastard who did this on a pike to show them that its possible."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:07 pm

"I'm impressed Achilles, you do have a heart under that armor after all, now, let's make some house calls shal we?" Takeshi asks, walking over to one of the houses he say a peasant run into.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Berserker blinked before glancing at Archer "What does he think pumps my blood?" he asked.

Said peasants looked up at Takeshi with worry. She hid her child behind her but her expression softened when she glanced at Berserker behind Takeshi. She looks up at the Demi-servant "Who are you soldiers? Are you the new lords?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:09 pm

"No ma'am, we are just passing through. would you care to tell me what happened here? Was anybody injured or killed? " Takeshi asks, putting on his warmest smile.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:15 pm

The woman looked around "We were simple farmers, traders,not soldiers. But then the Saint came, riding with her force of gods. They looked like men and woman, but they were stronger, faster, and far crueler then any mortal man. In a single day they captured the holy city and razed it to the ground. Our village was spared, because the one the Saint called 'Archer' found our broken bodies amusing."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:21 pm

"you have my deepest condolences for what happened to your village. I assure you owe will stop these bastards, did you happen to catch what any of them looked like or what they were wearing/"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:28 pm

She looked at Takeshi and gestured at his armor "Like you, but more cloth."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:27 pm

Takeshi writes something down in his notepad. "Ok, and how many of them did you see/"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next