TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHIELD and Swords

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SHIELD and Swords - Page 4 Empty Re: SHIELD and Swords

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:15 am

"Maybe. Hmm..." Peter then began to look through the coordinates and suddenly steered right.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:16 am

"Where are you taking us?" Megan felt this was a relevant question now that the missiles were no longer threatening immediate death.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:21 am

"Your Asian friend is right. If we go to another secluded area, we may get targeted again, so we are going to the closest populated area. Vegas."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 am

"...isn't that a bad idea? Won't we get seen?!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:53 am

"The ship may be damaged but the cloaking still works. Sort of. Either way, we are going to get dropped off 10 miles away and we'll head there on foot."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:45 pm

At that point the ship started shaking back and forth like it was having a seizer and fell well of course as emergency autopilot kicked in and the ship instead began climbing. Once agin the red lights flashed oblast he rah before blinking out and full damage reports were coming through.

Sheilding at 3%
Cloaking offline
Propulsion at 33%
Range estimated at 2miles
Major hull and engine repairs required

Proceeding to nearest landing port

The ship proceeded its slow climb lurching along the way with two lovely dark smoke clouds billowing out behind it leaving a very clear trail. which would have been a major problem had the army not already been left behind them.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Peter looks at the controls confused and tried to disable the autopilot. "Ship, what the hell are you doing?" Ship continues climbing slowly.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:32 pm

Immediate repairs are necessary proceeding to nearest landing point.

Fuel logde has been compromised and estimated time of self destruction in T minus 30 minutes. If repairs aren't received in T minus ten minutes.

Ship continued it's now noticeably slower assent with it's continued shaking doing like wise.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:02 am

"Ah shit...One of you girls take the wheel. I'm going to see if I can fix Ship."
Peter already left the steering and headed to a hatch leading down for repairs.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:10 am

"What?! We can't fly a spaceship!" Of that Megan was certain.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:37 pm

Hisako procedes to activate her entire armor suit, if this ship was going to crash, at least she wanted some protection from the impact. "This is insane! ohhellohgodohhellohgod."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Peter proceeds down the hatch to see if he can fix the damage. It was a complete mess inside engineering. Steam was bursting out of the pipes and some of the wires were torn and making sparks. He hurries down the aisle to where he would limit the amount of fuel consumption. From there, he could attempt to patch it up. He reaches the valve and turns it, reducing the fuel consumption by 40%.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:37 pm

Ship that was slowly leveled out and proceeded to slowly desend as if coming in for and emergency landing.

Preparing for emergency decent.

Below them a bit in the distance a flying aircraft carrier could be seen and it's runways quickly clearing for the incoming ship.

____
On deck of the Helicarrior
____
Every one was freaking out about there supposed target that was now preparing for a crash landing and was visibly looking worse and worse. In short they were frantic, officers were shouting orders and sloggers were gathering arms and everywhere in between.

For the director only two things happened before he took command once again like the man he was.
1. He dropped his popcorn
2. the near silent vocal response to the incoming event before him.

"well fuck."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:39 pm

Megan had made her way more or less in the direction of the cockpit after Star-Lord failed to respond. She didn't dare mess with the controls, but she saw the helicarrier they were approaching. "Hisako? You may want to see this!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:42 pm

Hisako walks to the cockpit behind her friend, "What is i-holy hell that's a big ship." She says in a rather dumbfounded tone of voice.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:44 pm

"Those are supposed to be in the ocean, right? What is it doing up here?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Ship began its slow descend onto the carrier, going down vertically on the runway. Peter felt Ship landing on a hard surface and was glad they didn't blew up. He gets out of the hatch and looks at the girls. "Whew. We're not dead. That's a good thing, great job piloting whoever it was." Pulls himself out and head to the cockpit. "Where did we land?" Only to get his answer few steps later.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:18 pm

"I have no idea." Hisako says, shielding her eyes from the sun while looking at the ship.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:09 pm

"Hisako? What do we do?" Megan asked, more than a little bit worried.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:25 pm

"Well we could try running, but they would still pursue us. I think all we can do is see what they want. IF they wanted us dead then they wouldn't have bothered to cease fire."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:32 pm

"Either way, Ship won't be able to fly. We are sitting ducks." Peter looks around as Ship was slowly becoming surrounded by men. Some holding weapons and aiming. Peter pulled out his second gun and loaded it.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:32 am

"I watched as good men died from the very weapons I created to protect them. And because of this, I am here by canceling all weapons development in Stark Industries. Effective immediately"

"That, is the news story of the century. Presendent and CEO of Stark Industries Tony Stark officially destroyed the foundation on which his entire family company was built on. Some say it is for the best, others see the billionaire's outburst as the start of an even more devastating disaster to come."

The voices came from the wall mounted Tv in Tony's lab, but the maniacal genius was neither looking at or listening to the Tv. All of his attention was focused on the project in front of him. It looked like a suit of armor with a single circular glowing chest piece in the center. Sparks flew from a blowtorch as Tony put the final touches on his master piec-"Sir," said JARVIS, Tony's personal computer system "I have news that requires your attention."

Tony shut off his blow torch and put up his face mask "What is it JARVIS? Did Happy sneak into the wine cellar with a girl again?"

"Master Happy has repeatedly told you to stop using that against him."

"Never gunna happen. What's up?"

"I've detected a series of explosions in the deserts just east of our position."

Tony stopped to look out the window, where a view of ocean waves splashing against the shoreline was on constant repeat "JARVIS, you do realize that we're in California buddy?"

"Yes, you have reminded me multiple times I've tried to tell you about international disasters. Along with these explosions I have a Mister Colson from the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division."

Tony grimaced "Wow, that's a mouthful. Better find a way to shorten that."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:19 pm

"will everyone take a chill pill already! Yes we got bogies on our back but for now we got guest to entertain. I want the tour route cleared that we use for the political asshats cleared and ready to us. Cover up everything and and proceed to general lock down. I want the lounge ready and three interrogation rooms set to go. I want all armed personal on stand bye so lets get this show on the road. And will somebody please wake up barton."

___
Top side with our "Heroes"
___
General workers were screening around as they started to put out the fires of the landed ship as a group of four sloggers marched forward with a megaphone.

"Excuse me but your vessel is currently blocking the freeway we are going to move out of the way" the green vested man said gesturing to the heavy fork lift type thing heading their way.

"We ask that you either exit your ship now or after we have finished moving your vessel. If you choose to exit now you have until heavy maintenance arrives. Thank you."
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:40 pm

"Well, we could do this one of two ways. We could comply, and resolve things without violence, or we could try running. You could probably get away but I wouldn't be so lucky so... let's go and talk to them." Hisako says, looking for the door controls on the ship. "Hey pervert, where's the door controls?" She asks Quill.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:58 pm

"Back the way you came in, right above the door, there should be a large red button. I'm going to stay here for a bit." Peter sat in the cockpit and began to flip some switches and a holographic display appeared in an unusual language.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next