TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 29 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 pm

"Like I said...wait, I don't think I said, hold on a sec....uh, yeah. Gold guy. I was really pissed. I punched Painis Cupcake or whatever that guy...and he when, no went, when's different...like, PEWMMM, flew away. Which is weird. Am I making sense? I can't tell anymore. Everything's blue now, da ba dee da ba die."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 29 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 pm

<mark, he's going down, mayday mayday.>

the group can hear very very faint bass sounds as Kon's body tries it's bet to repair him and those around him.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Ozpin raised an eyebrow and sighed "Mr. Sarcelle, I appreciate your humor, and I have enjoyed our time together. However, I would also appreciate it if you stopped treating me like a fool and tell me exactly what happened."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:10 pm

"I just told you. The guy, the one with the mask, he showed up, he blew up the restaurant. I got pissed 'cause he hit my friends. I hit him, didn't do anything. He hit me through the building. Buildings. Which I shoulda died from, but there was this golden guy floating there, all mysterious like. He poked me, my Aura boosted back to full and then WAY the hell past full, I think, because I came back and that-" here he pointed at the hole "is me using my semblance to generate kinetic energy, then electricity and then poison. None of which worked by the way, he jumped out of the hole and pushed me in. And I was kinda pissed, because whatever his Semblance was it was bullshit and I jumped out and kicked him in the chest and like I said. Pewmm."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:07 pm

"A very interesting story, one that I firmly intend to repeat to everyone else who doesn't know of your divine stature."

Mark blinked "Wait what?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:08 pm

"Oh. That simplifies things immensely. Okay, true story then is that Canus hurt my friends and I hurt him back significantly harder."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:16 pm

A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:21 pm

Ozpin sips a cup of coffee "Well, interesting."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:39 pm

"For the record, he's pretty much invincible - I couldn't hurt him physically, I couldn't hurt him with 300,000,000 amperes of electric current and ten gallons of frankly terrifying poison didn't work either. But the idea is if he's in space he can't do anything anyway and he'll probably suffocate."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:53 pm

"That is the most likely case. Was there anyone else that attacked?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 pm

"Guy with a golith mask bitch slapped me a mile when I Charged at him at mach 7. His attack was literally instantious, So that was a thing." Nick said raising his hand before letting fall back down.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:30 pm

Ozpin's eyes widened "Goliath was here? That is... troubling. To think that they would send so many. It's greatful that you were able to stop them. The city of Vale wouldn't have survived, and the resulting battle might have called Odin from his slumber."

For the first time in the conversation "However, even that probably isn't an issue for one such as you."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:20 pm

Jeff folded his arms. "People (or Grimm) mess with my friends, I mess with them. Presumably Canis is either dead or the next best thing. If he's not and he or his Slaughterhouse Nine wannabe pals come back here again, I personally guarantee they'll regret it, though not necessarily for very long."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:26 am

"Canus was a mindless beast, the rest of Gahanna will not be so effortlessly beaten."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:27 am

Jeff gave Ozpin a look. "Uh-huh. What are their abilities?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:55 am

Ozpin shrugs "I have no idea."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:34 am

"That is remarkably unhelpful. I'm hoping to go for ironic karma here, not just depowering them and then beating them to death with my bare hands."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:38 am

"We have base ideas what their semblances could be, but no proof. For the longest time, we thought Canus was completely invulnerable. Then he went straight through solid metal like it wasn't even there. Goliath hasn't been seen in fifteen years, we don't know where to go from there."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:50 am

"Well, if they're as smart as you think they'll piss off to Atlas rather than taking another crack at Vale."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:52 am

Kon stands up and brushes himself off. "I would think Vacuo."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 am

Mark shook his head "Vacuo is as defended as Vale with Chester as headmaster. They don't have the raw power of Beacon, but Chester in his home territory could give Jeff a run for his money for a bit. Altas... I don't really know."

"There is no Haven academy anymore." Ozpin says "So they probably will set up a base there to regroup."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:01 am

"Regroup implies they're coming back. Anyone object to me nuking them from orbit?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:19 am

Ozpin gave him a flat look "You plan to nuke, the city of Mistral?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:21 am

"It's a figure of speech, cool your jets brah."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:31 am

"I have news that you shot a man into orbit, and you have a hole half a mile deep to your name. Forgive me for jumping to conclusions for someone of your... excessiveness."

"He's got a point." Mark says.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next