TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Excision

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fate/Excision - Page 5 Empty Re: Fate/Excision

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:04 pm

"It's... complicated, so here's the deal-" Takeshi explains everything about their mission to the servants.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Caster shook his head, looking disappointed. "Possibly one of the more interesting rituals designed since the Age of Gods and of course they would go and ruin it. I doubt that the potential for worldwide destruction is as real as you claim it is - but without examining the Grail myself I can hardly argue the point. Very well. I shall concede the point, and work with you to dismantle it safely."

Assassin rematerialized out of thin air, facing the assembled Masters. Her face was serene and expressionless as she gave her answer. "Whatever wish I might have made on the Grail comes second to my Masters orders. If he wishes the Grail destroyed, then that is my objective as well."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:01 pm

"There you have it. They aren't bother by it at all. Let's start heading out."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:35 am

The flight to Germany was uneventful. Surprising, really, considering Caster’s best efforts to get airport security to detain the group. Twice.

The Dragomir estate lay just outside of Dresden, Germany, in what was ostensibly a nature reserve. Or just on the border. It was unclear exactly which, but what was clear was the state of disarray and disrepair the estate was in. The Bounded Fields set up to keep civilians out and away were still up, but it was clear they hadn’t been touched in quite some time. What’s more, the grounds were completely overgrown with weeds and brush. Ivy swarmed over the outer fence and the front of the main building itself, and spiderwebs stretched almost three feet across in some places. There weren’t even any familiars watching the arriving mages.

It almost appeared as though the estate were abandoned, except for the faint flicker of light in one of the upper windows...
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:11 pm

Joseph had to admit he was rather disappointed at the state of the estate. He felt almost foolish for picking Dragomir seeing the condition of their home. He turns to the group and shrugged, "I guess this is it. So..." Claps his hands together and rubs his hand slowly, "Shall we knock?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Sigyn didn't answer, she was too busy hiding behind Caster.

It was a scary house.

"Y-you do it."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 pm

Takeshi shakes his head. "allow me." Takeshi knocks on the door in three defined beats.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:42 am

For a moment there was silence. Then a disturbance. The door itself did not move, but instead some kind of field appeared at the wall fifteen feet to the right of it, a shimmering barrier something like a soap bubble, that bulged outwards from the stone. It swelled out to form a dome about eight feet or so in diameter, the bricks within becoming clouded as though the bubble contained some kind of thick, greasy smoke. Then they began to fold, moving curiously as though viewed through a kaleidoscope in order to part the wall and form a sort of haphazard doorway.

Through that doorway stepped a figure, moving through the faintly reflective magical field and out the other side as if he hardly noticed it. This guy had...seen better days. His clothing was neatly kept if nothing else, though worn rather loosely as though he’d simply draped the garments over himself and moved on with his life. His hair and beard were black, shaggy and obviously hadn’t been well-cared for, and in one hand he clutched a bottle of beer.

The man peered off at the entrance to the grounds, blinked, then looked first to one side and then the other before seeing the group. “Aha. You’re here to kill me.”
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:59 pm

"Uh...no. We wouldn't be knocking at your front door politely if we were here to kill you for...What did you just do?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:06 pm

"You might. Just because you are killers doesn't mean you have to be rude," the man said, shrugging. He seemed to brush Joseph's question aside. "That the Association would be after my family's research is inevitable, I've made my peace with it. To be honest, it is rather hard to blame them."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:13 pm

'that's... not why we're here, my name is Takeshi Zarado and these are my colleagues. we aren't here to kill you, but to make a proposition."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:45 am

"With the Association those are likely one and the same," the man said, frowning, but motioning for Takeshi to continue. "But I will hear you out."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:58 pm

"Thank you, I assure you your time will not be wasted. " Takeshi steps inside, motioning his colleagues to follow.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:47 pm

The interior of the building was not much different from the exterior, except that it swapped ivy and vines for quite a lot of dust and cobwebs. Curiously, some of the dust on flat surfaces had rather odd patterns to it, almost geometric or fractal-like in nature, as though small crop circles had formed. A moment after the group had entered, Dragomir followed them through the door, seeming to ignore the hole he had walked through earlier.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu May 02, 2019 11:41 am

"What I am about to tell you is of the upmost importance, and, lest i sound overly dramatic, the fate of the world is at stake. "Takeshi says, glancing around the interior of the building. "Tell me, how familiar are you with the Holy Grail war?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 17, 2019 11:32 am

Cevarc snorted, a derisive look on his face. "I have heard the name before, and only the name. That was all we needed to determine it to be a lie of the Association's, a false construct in place only to weed out those mages the Clock Tower cannot keep under its thumb."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Fri May 17, 2019 3:08 pm

Walking down the halls of the cobweb filled interior, he leans down and whispers over to Sigyn, "He should really fire his maid"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat May 18, 2019 10:28 am

"I can assure you it is no lie, of course coming from me take that as you will. " Takeshi quickly runs down the explanation of what the grail war is.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 28, 2019 1:50 pm

"So you admit that the objective is to kill off the other mages. No doubt why you approach me with an offer to participate. It seems a very inefficient means to kill a man."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:46 am

"Ok he's too paranoid and he has nothing to show for to make our visit worth it. Let's go meet another mage that might have something better for us."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:05 am

"That's not what I mean. This war is far different than the last ones. losing this war would bring catastrophe to the world as we know it. This is why I've come to seek your help."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:55 pm

"It could be argued that allowing a powerful prana reservoir such as this mythical Grail to fall into the hands of an Association Enforcer may result in the same." Cevarc responded. He wasn't looking at any of them, staring off at a random point in the wall. "Why is this particular War so special, then?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:49 pm

"This war is different due to the fact that this grail is corrupted to all hell, and I have been sent, not by the association, to fight in this war, win, and contain the threat that the grail possesses. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:46 pm

That got his attention. Cevarc looked back at Takeshi, brow furrowed and clearly confused. "You're acting on your own - against the wishes of your own Association?" he asked after a moment. Evidently this revelation had thrown him for a loop.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:10 pm

"Indeed I am,and I came to you given your expertise to request your help."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down