TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Alexandrite

+4
President WIN
Doomwing
Flagmauth
Sheogorath
8 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokémon Alexandrite - Page 12 Empty Re: Pokémon Alexandrite

Post by Doomwing Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:54 am

Doomwing wrote:Luna looks over at Venus skeptically. "Even so, We can't take them down with Pure Power. It is best to split up for now to cover more ground, and so that they cannot take us all down in one place."

(To Clear things up this is luna's response to what Venus Said.

Doomwing wrote: She then points to Mount silver. "Venus you can head here if you so please." She then looks to Morty. "Morty, you can go with Venus to make sure she doesn't get killed."

( and this is what Luna Recommends Venus Does. )

President WIN wrote:Venus looks down her nose at Dawn, (which is hard to do, as she's likely shorter) "For someone who was working at a pokécenter a few hours ago, you sound pretty confident of yourself. Perhaps you should leave this to the professionals hun. Or at least to the Gym leaders who just saved our asses."

"Also, in case you're deaf as well as dumb, I said we should go to Mt. Silver LATER, as in after we get some more pokémon and more experience, and Morty definitely said its far away from Team Rocket, and you completely ignored Aaron, who is in no shape to travel by himself right now. So, thanks for trying, but leave this to us."

(And this is the first real insult said by You at Luna, So Trey You are wrong. Venus Started the Insults.]
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 am

(Exactly. Luna didn't insult Venus first, she merely disagreed with her. Not the same thing. And frankly Trey, you really should have seen this coming when playing a character that is, or at least acts like, such a asshat. Oh, and by the way, your Pawniard is the only one of your Pokemon that has a move that lowers stats, Leer.)

Aaron's Pokemon gather around Luna and Aaron, making sure to stay between them and Venus' Pokemon.

(One more thing Trey. I assume Venus is not stupid, so keep in mind that getting in a big fight with Luna and Aaron is an incredible poor choice, as each of her Pokemon is weak to at least one of Luna's or Aaron's, sometimes as many as four of them, while half of her Pokemon have little to no advantage over any of Luna or Aaron's Pokemon.)
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 am

Doomwing wrote:Luna looks at venus. "Some thing you should know Venus, Not all Team Rocket are Evil, and some change. You Acted more like team Rocket by Stealing their Pokemon which They Owned.

"So, now might makes right, and the pokémon they had stolen from others, as your machine pointed out, were pokémon they "owned"? Hypocritical much? You clearly proved that those pokémon were not Team Rocket's, and that they were suffering under Team Rocket, yet I was out of line for freeing them? I'd call you brain dead again, but I think this is getting out of hand. You just need to stop a minute and think about what you're saying!"

Doomwing wrote:And My Pichu, is not Stupid. He could tell Your Metang was Controlling me. My other Pokemon, while I did let them out acted on their own accord.

"And my Metang is not stupid either. He did what he did, because your Pichu tried to electrocute me. I have no more control over my pokémon than you have of yours. I think our pokémon both care about us, and we need to stop being assholes long enough to realize that that is more important than anything else. It is that friendship which always makes us different from Team Rocket. Still, why did you let your pokémon out to attack me when I was trying to make amends for what Metang had done? And then deny that you had let your pokémon out? I'm sorry, I don't see the logic there."

Doomwing wrote:We are not going to sink into their level, but we have to be smart in what we do and splitting into smaller groups is better for all of us so we are not as Visible. Besides If we followed your Fight and Die attitude, we all would have rushed into our own deaths and the deaths or enslavement of our pokemon.

"Actually, as you pointed out, the gym leaders are very obvious, and I think that splitting in to smaller groups, (and leaving Aaron here as you suggested) is a bad idea, because we're still highly visible, we just don't have the attack power needed to stay alive. I think the groups Morty suggested are feasible, and if he thinks they're necessary, then I'm not going to disagree too much with a GYM LEADER, who has had experience fighting Team Rocket in the past.

Moreover, if the people recognize that there is a noticeable resistance to Team Rocket, that might just cheer them up enough to give us a serious advantage. I don't think the people like being ruled by Team Rocket any more than we do, and I don't think they'll give up our locations to Team Rocket, rather, knowing about us will only give them hope, and the chance for us meet up with other resistance fighters. And even as a whole group, we should still be able to move much faster than the kind of forces Team Rocket would have to muster to capture or kill us.

Also for your information "Fight and Die" is a figure of speech. I know we can get more done if we stay alive. But we have even better chances of staying alive if we ignore, or even go to work for, Team Rocket, and I'd rather die than do that, wouldn't you?

(sighing) Luna, I think you mean well; your pokémon certainly seem to love you; but you need experience with other human beings; you didn't understand that the plan I was putting forth was not supposed to be for right now, it was for later, and then you dismissed my idea by saying that I was incompetent, and stupid. (and when that's not an insult, God will take up residence in Hell, Dave)

I have experience with leading small teams Luna; My foster father has been training me to take over Devon Corp. ever since Steven announced he wanted to work more with pokémon than with the business, and went off to become the Champion. I have a lot of ideas that relate to right now rather than the future, as you can see, and I'm sure the others do too. You can't just steamroll over those. Believe me, I know.

So how about you all stop trying to ducking kill me, and then we make some ducking progress working together towards bringing Team Rocket's rain of terror to an end, eh?" Venus says, her eyes blazing with passion. She looks at each one of them in turn.

(and Dave; again, insinuating that Venus is incompetent for her own safety, plus stupid for making a suggestion, is very insulting. Yes, Venus over-reacted, because that's her character; are you going to punish me for good RPing? Moreover, Venus, in her first rebuttal, merely called Luna dumb, overconfident, and possibly poor (which is true, if a bit insulting) in addition to pointing out the flaws in her plan. Some would argue that that isn't even as insulting as what Luna said, but I won't; that's not the point. The point is (and I hate to say this, but you said it about me) you are wrong; Luna started the insults, Venus simply over-reacted and out did her, out of anger.)

(Sorry about the super-post lol)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 am

Luminous_Umbra wrote:(Exactly. Luna didn't insult Venus first, she merely disagreed with her. Not the same thing. And frankly Trey, you really should have seen this coming when playing a character that is, or at least acts like, such a asshat.

(One more thing Trey. I assume Venus is not stupid, so keep in mind that getting in a big fight with Luna and Aaron is an incredible poor choice, as each of her Pokemon is weak to at least one of Luna's or Aaron's, sometimes as many as four of them, while half of her Pokemon have little to no advantage over any of Luna or Aaron's Pokemon.)

(By the way, started the super post at 2:20. Wish I could have been 6 minutes faster; argh.

I see you clearly don't understand the character concept here, so let me explain. Venus often acts on principle alone, as you can see by her "fight and die" comment, so if she felt battling you all was necessary, she would fight to the death, happily, letting herself be killed before her pokémon got anywhere near to making the ultimate sacrifice for her, because one of her principles is shear undivided love for pokémon. You apparently missed the sentence where I mentioned that, but I'm not surprised; my posts are long and hard to read. I'm sorry about that, I'll try to make things more obvious in the future.

Anyway, there is another side to Venus, which is what you are seeing right now; it is the training her foster father, Mr. Stone, has instilled into her to be the heiress to the Devon Company. In fact, at the beginning of this argument it was this love of teamwork and anger at being dismissed that made her so irate. However, the entire package, which is much more constrained, and focused on building teamwork and acquiring leadership is only coming out now because Venus, thinking it over, sees that Luna is loved by her pokémon, which makes her grudgingly worthy of respect in Venus' eyes. She sees clearly that a team would be very useful for taking down Team Rocket, and she thinks MAYBE these people have a spark of human dignity in them, and MAYBE she can coax them to be principled and productive but she isn't really sure. Keep in mind that Venus is always a strange agglomeration, being at once sympathetic to social outcasts, and yet having little patience for those she sees as unproductive, or in the way of teamwork and progress.

Also, please don't let this out-of-game player knowledge affect in-game character knowledge. It would be an unfair benefit to Venus, who is tight lipped about her past, so as to prevent people from courting her money. I just thought an explanation of the character concept would be in order.)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:00 am

(I was pointing it out for your sake, as I was not sure if you were aware at the sheer disadvantage Venus would be at, as I figured Venus is someone who wouldn't get into a situation like that willingly. Hence, I wanted to make sure you were aware of this, to assist with RPing, because we have had far too many cases in RPS with people doing things wrong because of misunderstandings and/or things they didn't know. And I would imagine that such a disadvantage would be something to know.)

Wattson walks forward, speaking up.

"I think we can all agree that we need to get past this. Fighting with each other will not solve anything and you all have very valid points.

Luna, you need to be a bit more understanding of other people. Venus is a bit over enthusiastic, but that doesn't make her wrong if she wants to, in this case, go to Mt. Silver, or keep the whole group together.

Venus, you need to learn to think before you speak. Several of your earlier comments were quite unnecessary, particularly the one about leaving it to "professionals". Just because Morty and I are gym leaders does not make us the ultimate authority for situations like this.

Aaron, you need to control how you react. While Venus' behavior wasn't the best in the world, your reaction wasn't any better."

Aaron tips his head a bit, looking at the floor with a sad look on his face.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Luna looks down. "I am sorry Wattson… I just… don't want things to repeat themselves…"

She looks at Venus. "And For the record… At least two of those pokemon do belong to the team rockets. The Heatmore was stolen, but the other two were those Rocket grunt's pokemon. So before you call me Brain dead, may I remind you who worked the machine in the first place…"
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Dawn, not really wanting to get involved (code for I don't want to read back), stood off to one side, waiting for the plot to advance.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:53 pm

[DAVE MOVE THIS PLOT NAO]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

(So, I had a really epic response here, but then it failed to post. It will appear shortly)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:41 pm

[I demand somebody post or I will post links to random Youtube videos!]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:23 pm

[This is a] Post
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:02 am

Suddenly, a larger-than-normal, black and red Pelipper dive bombs Venus out of nowhere, clamping onto her head and her upper body with its bill.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 am

Hey! I've been busy!
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Luna begins to laugh. She pulls out one of the Shadow balls One of the Gym leaders gave the group. She tosses it at the shadow Pelipper.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 pm

The member 'Doomwing' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 1
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Venus's Metang attacks the shadow Pelliper with confusion, and it obediently gets down off her head and sits there while Venus entices it into a pokéball. (Assuming Luna failed to capture the Pelliper. #loveconfusion! P.S. I AM LEGEND!!!)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 pm

(all of our pokemon are still asleep Trey.)

Luna Sighs and tries again.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 pm

The member 'Doomwing' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 14
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 pm

(Hopefully Luna is Successful this time.)

The Shadow Pelipper is captured. Luna Sighs and sits down on her couch.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Dawn, trying not to laugh, decided she might as well try and help Venus out (this in accordance with what I learned from Dave at school today; namely, I am assuming the Pelipper is still wild and nomming Venus' head.) "Servine, see if you can get it off with Iron Tail."

Servine gave the Pelipper and by extension Venus a good whack with its tail.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:12 pm

(Apparently not, Ian)

Metang finishes controlling the pelliper as it goes into Venus' pokéball
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 pm

(Yet again Your pokemon is still asleep trey.)

Luna can't stop laughing. she rolls around on her couch.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Venus releases and begins to pet her new Shadow Pelipper to warm its heart, as well as thanking Dawn for her help against the annoying thing.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:02 am

The Shadow Pelipper bursts from Luna's Pokeball, enraged at her attempt to capture it. It blasts her against the wall with a powerful Shadow ice attack, freezing her against the wall. It then turns to the rest of the group with an infuriated look.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 am

Qui sais du tout?
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down