TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timebreak

+4
Sheogorath
Tassadar
President WIN
Flagmauth
8 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Timebreak  - Page 11 Empty Re: Timebreak

Post by Tassadar Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:22 pm

The British do pretty good with their airplanes. They are given extended range. They can now fly from London to Paris and back without stopping, while also carrying an immense payload.

The gas experiments dont go as well. The British continue to work on the filters, vowing to find a counter for the horribly inhumane weapon the Germans deploy without thought to civilian casualties or environmental effects.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm

The Germans Ask for a mutual Protection pact with the United states of America. The Germans laugh at the British Though of Environmental Effects. The Kaiser States, "The British Have gone Soft. The Environment will be just fine. It is Sacrificing itself to a Good Cause. Besides who cares about the environment anyways."

The Germans Begin Studious research into Mono-wing Planes. The Kaiser hopes it will be ready to put to air use in Two Years time.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm

The member 'Doomwing' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' : 8
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:59 pm

The Germans Come up with the basic Principle but realize that a more powerful Engine is Needed to maintain fast enough speed for it to work. They Keep this Under Extremely Tight Security (As in if you roll a nat 20 you will find out, but even then it will be viewed by the rest of the world as par this Era, a waste of money. much like Metal planes are Viewed at this time as well. Because honestly, How can metal Fly?)
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:32 pm

The USA accepts. They manage to lose Britain's mutual-defence proposal en route.

The CSA asks Britain if they will honor their own defence treaties now that their slaves have been freed.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:01 am

Teddy Roosevelt is elected president of the United States by popular acclamation, and he immediately turns his attention to foreign policy. He suggests a sporting hunting party with Kaiser Fred and the British King, as well as the emperor of Japan, and any other head of state who wishes to come, in the forests of Luxembourg.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

The emperor of Japan accepts. Tsar Michael does not attend, largely due to difficulties related to the war.

A massive offensive by Russian troops (and French ones, but only unofficially) punches a huge hole in the much weaker Austrian-held lines to the south of German positions, threatening to outflank the latter.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:31 am

in wake of Current events. Kaiser Fred, orders work on a new weapon of war.

The scientists begin immediate work on this. (1st roll)

The Scientists on other projects continue their work. (2nd roll = Gas, 3rd = Tanks, 4th = Airplanes, and 5th Weapons and Ammunition)
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:31 am

'd20' : 3, 20, 7, 5, 20
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:37 am

1st; The German Project doesn't start off well. Several misshapes occur and proper materials couldn't be found. it is delayed by Two Months.

2nd: The Germans Develop Chloromethyl chloroformate (CClO2CH2Cl). IT is a Tearing agent, designed to cause Blindness.

3rd/4th. Moderate armor boost. Nothing else changed.

5th: the Germans develop a new Stronger machine-gun.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:05 pm

The Russian attack presses onward, now eating into German flanks. New panzer designs are seen among the Russian troops, mounting full-rotation turrets, but otherwise not terribly different.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Teddy Roosevelt destroys a panzer, then marches to the Tzar's palace, and demands he stop fighting and come to the hunting.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 am

Once the Russians meet the german Flanks. The Germans; Having Dug Trenches, And with their new Machine guns. Mow down the Advancing Russian army. German Artillery placed behind the german lines. Fires into the Russian Army Taking down a few panzers. German Airplanes drop explosive bombs into the Russian Army.

The Germans Continue their project.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 am

'd20' : 5
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:57 am

Again met with little success the germans continue their work.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tassadar Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:14 pm

The British give all of their military research to the French and to Teddy Roosevelt.

{yeah, im done on the site. Its a waste of time.]

In the resulting chaos, a new head-of-government is installed in Britain, one with friendly relations with the famous Teddy Roosevelt of America.
Tassadar
Tassadar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:20 pm

[Roleplaying is not a waste of time, it is a form of entertainment. *Voids Alex's deathpost because he has no control over TR's relations with Britain*]

Britain becomes an NPC. The Nicaragua Canal is completed by Confederate forces to general approval, at least from Britain and France.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:04 pm

(Yes Roleplaying is a form of entertainment, and some people consider football a waste of time, yet it is also a form of entertainment; the two are not mutually exclusive Jeffrey. Remember that.

Also, you have no right to void Alex's deathpost, on the grounds that
1. It was a deathpost, and therefore should be treated with a certain amount of respect.
2. It was not puppeteering TR, rather, it was stating that either one of his friends, or else someone who WOULD be friendly towards TR was put in power.
3. TR is mine, so I'll ask you to call puppeteering on something like that if I think it is necessary. In this case, I am fine with respecting Alex's last wishes.

Thank you, and good night.)
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:19 pm

[Considering something a waste of time, however, is different from it actually being a waste of time. Also, why exactly would somebody friendly to TR (unless it's a personal friendship, which would be somewhat unlikely given the circumstances) get to power? Britain and the USA hate each others' guts IRP, because Britain helped the Confederacy gain its independence. Likewise I should think (not necessarily saying this is true, but it's very likely) TR would hate Britain just as much as the average American, which would make such a relationship grossly unlikely.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 pm

(Technically Speaking... I do have to agree with Jeff on this. Only because, I A: Took into account the current relations of between the US and GB, and it isn't as buddy buddy as Alex thinks. B: the USA's Population has an Undying Hatred for GB, France, Mexico, Mormons, and the Confederates, They wouldn't allow for True Peace with those nations, And C: Jeff is the DM and his Word is Law. Get Used to it.)

The Germans Continue to Push Back the russian Advance. This allows for the Austrians to reenforce their lines.
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 pm

(Actually, Jeff, considering something a waste of time is actually the same thing as it being a waste of time, because if you consider something a waste of time, then it is a waste of time for you. Like this argument is a waste of time for me. So no, not really, there's no difference there at all.

Also, someone friendly to TR would get to power because Alex said so. His country, his decision. End of Story. Not to mention that A. TR traveled extensively in Europe, and was wealthy, so he had friends everywhere, including a few political ones. and B. Britain's foreign policy for the past little while has been sucking up to the Americans. Also, National hate doesn't last that long. Are we still pissed at the Vietnamese? The North Koreans? We make jokes about them, sure, but we don't HATE them.

Not to mention that saying the US hates GB is puppeteering my country...

Now to Ian.

A. Changing the relations of our countries without our consent is puppeteering, nothing more, nothing less.

B. Again, puppeteering. You get no say in what my country thinks.

C. That doesn't mean we can't disagree or discuss with him. Particularly when he's acting like a sixth grader. His power is derived from the consent of the governed. If we refuse to participate on this site, or this thread, there's nothing he can do to make us. I quit once, and it was a good thing for me. Since Alex has quit, and I'm taking nothing but shit right now, I think I'll quit this thread again. Have fun sucking up to the DM on this thread. Good bye.)

TR has a heart attack.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 pm

[And then you wonder self-righteously why you take so much shit.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:36 pm

(My gods. You cannot just give up if you don't get what you want. It is a sign of a weak spirit. or one so Egotistical that they cannot accept that they for once are WRONG.
A: You guys Set it up yourself. Jeff is only pointing out how the views of the population should be.

B: I am only pointing out, that before you reclaimed control of that country. THIS is what has been happening. And this is What Jeffory as The person in control at said time says that this is HOW they think. That cannot change instantly as the country is changing hands. Think before you type and understand our view point.)
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:01 pm

(Take a look Ian; kissing ass hath its privileges. I simply prefer to tell it like it is, rather than try to get a position in an empty power structure. The fact that I point out when Jeffrey is wrong does not make me egotistical. When Jeffrey is right, I just don't say anything. Him being right should be the norm, not the exception, so I don't mention it. Finally, we've been over this; I'm quitting because without Alex this would just be the three of us talking, and that's really no fun, and what's the point of a form of entertainment that's no fun?

A. As a matter of fact, you forget that I helped to start this RP when Jeffrey couldn't get anyone on it. I was the U.S., and I formed that hatred of GB. It is therefore mine to take away when I see fit. Not the DM's. And you simply can't argue that its logical for countries to be affected for any set amount of time; good lord, how many years has it been IRP now? I think that's enough time for hatred to pass. Look at almost every example IRL. You can't change reality. And reality is usually right. Does that make it egotistical?

B. I understand your viewpoint. It's just wrong. And I don't say that because I'm always right; quite the opposite. I'm frequently wrong. The difference is that this time I AM right. Try to see my view point. Actually, Jeffrey has not said any such thing recently, and I view him to be in stewardship of my country anyway; you can see he was just continuing my policies; which was a nice thing for him to do, however, the situation has changed, and the U.S. responding to it like a snail is not right. I can see, rather than getting you two upset, I should just have kept out of the RP. That's my fault. I'm sorry. However, if you want more than two people playing a game, YOU are the one who needs to see other viewpoints.
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:04 am

[Goodbye, Trey]

TR, being TR, is only mildly inconvenienced by the heart attack and makes it to Luxembourg only five minutes behind schedule.

The Russians have a huge stretch of exposed German flank positions to deal with, but their generals seem to be sleeping on the job by now - nobody thinks to exploit this glaring weakness.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum