TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BASICS OOC

+5
Naruto
Scotsmen
99luftballons
Flagmauth
gaara
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THE BASICS OOC Empty THE BASICS OOC

Post by gaara Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:00 pm

(Will edit this if anybody else joins and If you want more info please say so)

Ireland:Okay Ireland is a very good country and it's economy is the same as England's that is it's a good economy and it's strenght is in its people Ireland's people are very trustworthy and aren't very happy with England but they will do almost anything for there country. You also have a small navy that's not highly trains but is as good as any you also have good trade with Scotland and England and are allies with both. You weakness is that you have almost no army to speak of and you arnt that well off money wise because even though your people don't like England they can't really survive without there army to make sure nobody try's and attacks you.(if you want more please ask)

Naples:is a nation that has okay standing with all nations but the romen empire  is eyeing them and there high trade. Naples has a good trade income from the sea which gives them and okay navy that Is very large as they trade with almost every country in the Mediterranean and there allies are Sebia,Bulgaria,Sicily and they have a trade union and a very weak alliance with the Romans. Naples makes a profit from its trade but is the smallest in the union which puts it at a disadvantage. Even though it's economy is one of the best it has a very small land army the only reason Rome hasn't attack them yet is because of its allies in the union and Naples has a very large spy network in Serbia.(thats means I'll tell you if they do anything and because they are next to Bulgaria you can get spies In there land easier)

Norway: Norway is very open on the west side of the country so it would be somewhat easy to land a small army there but word of it would spread very fast Norway has an okay economy with a medium-size army that is VERY good at "ship to land" war-far but it's navy isn't the best and it isn't liked that much by England,Scotland or Ireland. But it's allies are the Finnish tribes,Sweden and Iceland. So it's land Army isn't that well off when it isn't next to its enemy's they don't have very high trade with other country's but with its allies it trade is okay. Norway has a lot of timber and forest which give them a very good defense when fighting on there own land and there men are used to the cold so warmer temps would hurt them a lot. There timber does have a high trade value though but it's not doing so well because all of its allies but Iceland have the same trees.(tips trade you lumber with other country's before you allies do)

Scotland: Scotland like Ireland has very strong willed people that are hard working but arnt that smart. There economy is okay but most of them are just framers so there isn't anything to techy about them. There allies are Ireland and England and Iceland. There people really don't like England because most of the governers are English and the taxes are very high on poor people. They have recently invented the Pike( a very long spear) which give there people advantages over horse men. They don't have much trade but there mountains main rocks that haven't been found yet.there army is almost nothing but they are known for there ability to run fast and for a long time without stoping. There navy is even more nothing because they only have small ships that are used to trade with Iceland( tipe get you people to do somthing useful)

England: they are in the few people that can stand up to the role a they have a well sized army and have a small but okay trained navy they have the best archers money can buy and they use it to very well. They have weak alliances with Scotland and Ireland because the people of those country don't like you very much but you do have new trade with Ireland that's working out very well. You economy is weak but it could become strong again you have a secret spy networks in Ireland and in Scotland do to the nobles that govern In both country's (you wil know what they are reaserching and what they have invented but you don't get a bonus to steal it unless you make them larger)

HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE: they are the biggest of all the country's in Europe at this time they have a very large army with a large number of weapons they are the third biggest I tech and have the power of the pope with them.their strength is in their army but their navy is a large but untrained they just started trading lumber with Norway and iron and silver with Ireland they have a very weak alliance with Naples and are hated by most other country's their weakness is in their people as they don't even like them that much and because of all the other country's it has attack it has a lot of different people from different countries and that makes there economy weak. They also have invented a faster way to train Garuda dogs and use them guard nobles(negative 1 on all assassin attempts in Rome land but if they are out of Roman land that doesn't apply)

Last edited by gaara on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

THE BASICS OOC Empty Re: THE BASICS OOC

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:59 am

Moved to OOC Discussion.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:46 am

Also, because a lot of the upper classes made marriages based on gaining profit and power, is there anyone that King Eugene could marry in the Sicilian royal family? Preferably closest to the throne.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:22 am

Dibs on Erik the Red of Norway. What are my advantages?
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:36 am

The only other country that has a princess that you are allies with is Sicily and the king and queen are very old so if you marrie her and here parents die you would basically controll Sicily but not all of it BUT if your wife dies before you then you become there king.

Will add Norway to the nations soon
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:41 am

But you would have to find a way to marrie her first Very Happy 
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:32 am

Any way to unify Scandinavia? Royal marriages would probably work for Sweden/Denmark (I think), but what of the Finns?
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:43 am

Well you could easily marrie one of the Finns tribe leaders kids but that only one tribe and there are like 20 or 30 of them so you would first have to make them all one country but if you go to war then so elf the tribes might not help you but most would. As for Denmark they have a very small super highly trained army but your not allies but you do have good standings with them and they don't have anybody that you could marrie at this time.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:58 am

What about Sweden? Can I marry them?
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotsmen Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:01 am

I would like to join as Scotland (obviously), which is it's own kingdom at this point in time. (I'm assuming this is set around 1100 A.D.)
Scotsmen
Scotsmen
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:09 am

Coll you can be them but the year is 1000 I just wanted to start at a time that you do t hear about that much.

Will add Scotland to the list soon.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotsmen Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:23 am

1000? Ok, but I want to make sure you know that at that point, England was still ruled by the Saxons, the Normans being in France still. So I can start posting I guess? I hope, 'cause I'm gonna.
Scotsmen
Scotsmen
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:25 am

Yes they are but it's still called England and France is stil France. And yes you can start posting right away.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotsmen Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:30 am

Ok, I do have to point out that iron and steel exist by now, the bronze age was more than 5 centuries ago. Although, at this point Ireland was still a bunch of tribes, barely united under a king, so they might not have advanced beyond bronze.
Scotsmen
Scotsmen
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:36 am

Yes I know steel does but it's to expensive to use in large battles and other stuff so they are at the tail end of bronze weapons that are still harder then most iron. But iron is still very useful.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:44 am

I put Scotland on the list.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:44 pm

Hay Garra I don't know if you knows this or not but the Irish where high on the top ten list so to speak when it came to science and mathematics at this point cause of all the monastery's and studying they did just read about o I thought I would let you know
Naruto
Naruto
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Oh okay thanks I won't change that because instead I'll just make it so your people learn things fast unti they get to that point. But there are some other thing that are wrong on perpose to even things out with country's like the Irish won't know much about fighting or navy power your right about mathematic but how could that help in a world wide RP?
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotsmen Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Rolling to see if I can discover a practitioner of the dark arts.
Scotsmen
Scotsmen
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by RNGesus Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:36 pm

The member 'Scotsmen' has done the following action : Roll the dice

'd20' : 10
RNGesus
RNGesus
Supreme Manifestation of Contrived Misfortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:42 pm

May I join as England?
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Why yes you can I'll put England on the list later tonight.

You can start posting.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Cool, thanks.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 pm

By the way Gaara, weren't potatoes only found in the new world until Columbus?
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:27 pm

I think I may want to join this as Greece- but I'm gonna guilt trip you into that watchdogs roleplay...
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next