TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Impetus

+2
Helsing
Dare-to-be
6 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fate/Impetus - Page 36 Empty Re: Fate/Impetus

Post by Helsing Thu May 07, 2015 8:14 pm

"Caster, how accurately can you determine the locations of the other servants?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu May 07, 2015 11:31 pm

"Very accurately. I acquired some familiars while you were out retrieving your cars," Caster Jr. still didn't sound especially pleased that she'd been ignored when she asked what they were for, "and have them tracking mana sources throughout the city." 

Medea raised a hand and a glowing purple outline of Fuyuki sketched itself in the air between herself and Aaron. With another gesture, several glowing pinpricks of light appeared on the map - three of them corresponded to the locations of each of the Three Founding Families' respective mansions. Of the other two, one was located in a building just on the west bank of the river, and the final one was located in the more traditional homes northeast of the temple. "These denote the locations of Bounded Fields throughout the city, other than the one I set up around the temple." Notably, there were six other teams and only five Bounded Fields - Caster either hadn't deduced what that meant or was just choosing not to bring it up.

Medea then highlighed the one over the approximate location that Aaron knew corresponded to the Matou mansion. "I've tracked four other Servant teams to this location."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 08, 2015 7:56 am

Rider was, by this point, not terribly pleased with how things were going. Assassin was infuriatingly good at hit-and-run tactics, and he couldn't seem to keep track of him even though Presence Concealment didn't work in direct combat. And the terrain was far from the best, as well - inside the mansion was hardly the best place for the Argo to be summoned.

This in mind, Jason started to fall back from the library, warding off spear thrusts with his sword and shield. Suddenly Assassin vanished again, so Rider seized the opportunity to make a break for the door, only to find out that three new intruders had entered the building through the door he'd opened. Two Masters and Servant Saber. "Oh, great."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sat May 09, 2015 10:43 am

Vince saw them too, but he had the advantage of being hidden. For the moment at least "Let's see how Rider handles this."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun May 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Aaron thinks for a moment "Send a familiar to watch the battle but keep it far away and out of sight."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun May 10, 2015 5:13 pm

Takeshi waves to Rider. "Hey, did somebody order a couple servants?" he says before ducking behind the shield wall that was saber.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Rider snarled and darted forward, his attack batted easily aside by a lazy swing of Hrunting. Saber made his own attack, Naegling scything towards Jason's side but the captain slid back out of reach, just in time to avoid a thrust from the suddenly-appearing shade of Assassin - Rin and Takeshi were both finally able to identify the Servant, though they didn't know his True Name.

Outside, Archer headed into the mansion as Caster set a familiar to watch over the building, observing what she could of the fight through the windows and newly-formed holes.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun May 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Gereons cement mixer finally arrived. <ok now let's get going but first! Jewelry!>
hereon said holing out a ring a couple bracelets and a amulet.
<Put these on and we can go kill some people> he said pulling out his rapiers and getting his strings ready and putting on a silver monocle.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun May 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Lancer materialized and eyed the jewelry. "What's this for, exactly?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon May 11, 2015 9:53 am

"Let us get into a better position" Vince said, noting that everyone was occupied. He decided to leave the library through the back and quietly make his way through the mansion to watch the encounter from afar.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Mon May 11, 2015 10:14 am

Gerson looked at him with his monocle "With this I'll see what you see and the rings store up from the bracelets kinetic energy multiply it and then discharge it! The fast you move that bigger the boom. THere's No limit so warn me if i'm nearby." he said brandishing his own jewelry.
"Also i don't think you'll like a few of the other functions but when you grab someone or something it sucks all the mana out of them so for your i turned it off. is that ok or would you like to me to turn it on so you could poison your enemy?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon May 11, 2015 3:37 pm

"See anything interesting?" Aaron asks Caster.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon May 11, 2015 4:25 pm

"Right." Kirika followed Vince as the two of them left the library, glancing over her shoulder to make sure Rider hadn't returned.

Lancer gave a savage chuckle. "The faster I move, the bigger the explosion? Oh, I can't think of enough ways to use that!" He took the magic items with him as he ran for the entrance, for all the world like a kid who'd just gotten a Christmas present.

"Lancer just entered the mansion. Beyond that I can't tell, not without sacrificing my familiar." Caster reported.

Rin had blocked off the hallway in front and behind herself and Takeshi with twin emerald shields, thereby keeping the fight between Rider, Archer, Saber and Assassin from drifting towards them as well as keeping Assassin (who had vanished after attempting to stab Rider) from popping up behind them. At least, it should do so. Presence Concealment wouldn't keep him hidden if he wanted to attack, and both of them would be able to sense him if he entered in Spirit Form.

The three Servants were squared off against each other - Saber and Archer in front of Rin's shields, twin Noble Phantasms and nodachi drawn respectively, while Rider held his shield in a guarding position. "What, not going to fight each other? Ganging up on poor old me?"

Archer's ever-present scowl deepened. "We are allies in this War, Rider."

"Sure you are. Of course, why bother following the rules." Rider smirked. "The Grail still only grants one wish. I count two of you - four, technically. Somebody's got to lose out, so how do you decide?"

Archer appeared to be completely immune to Rider's words, but Saber grunted and shifted his stance. Rin stole a glance at Takeshi, obviously believing he didn't see it. "Doesn't matter," Beowulf said after a moment. "We'll work out the details over your corpse!"

"Will you? Magi always plan ahead, don't they? If they work with you, they're only doing it for their own benefit. The minute you cease to be useful they'll cast you aside into the dirt. If either of your Masters believe they're actually on a team, well, the more fool them." His gaze settled on Takeshi and he smiled unpleasantly. "Enforcers in particular are rather single-minded about their goals, are they not?"

Rin shot another glance at Takeshi out of the corner of her eye. Archer, meanwhile, positively seethed. "You dare accuse my Master of such treachery!?" she said, taking a more aggressive stance - obviously preparing to charge.

Jason spread his hands placatingly. "Nobody knows the duplicitous nature of magi like me, Servant Archer. You recall my legend, and how I met my ruin at the hands of dearest Medea?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon May 11, 2015 5:23 pm

"I believe Archer already stated my thoughts, how dare you accuse me of that?" he asks, gritting his teeth.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Mon May 11, 2015 9:43 pm

gereon sighed at the sight of seeing lancer bound away while he was still talking thinking that lancer didn't even comprehend anything past explosions and no limit. At that thought hereon decide that it might be safer to stay out side the mansion and maybe where he was two blocks because he didn't even want to start doing the math. so he tapped his monocle and got the video via the amulet of rider jumping up and down his little radar screen in the corner currently going nuts getting multiple reading.
<I count three servants two master and some pups in the house they appear to all be in the big room down the hall on your left. possibly, keep your guard up, don't bit off more than you can chew and if your losing i will pull you out.so think before play. lieber Gott (= dear god) i sound like your mother>
he then began to dump the cement mixer sending the bio sludge toward and around the house into the dirt and the grass flowing through the cement roads and sidewalk pavement and when he controlled everything within the two block radius around the mansion he began to move into the house itself.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon May 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Gereon's magical radar then found something...interesting. A fairly large cluster of powerful mana signatures were arrayed near the boundaries of the mansion's grounds.

"Magi are all the same, you really shouldn't be surpris-" Rider shut up immediately, having to block a nodachi blow that would have taken his head off, and swung his own sword at Archer to ward her off. Saber entered the fray almost immediately thereafter, causing a two-on-one melee that consisted largely of Rider backpedaling furiously and occasionally taking a wound that would regenerate rather quickly - apparently an effect of his second Noble Phantasm - the Golden Fleece.

At this point, both Rin and Takeshi felt something looking over their shoulder, behind and between the two of them, like the feeling you get in a dark, creepy basement at night.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue May 12, 2015 1:04 pm

"mm there are some ants in my sand pit, going for the prize" Gereon thought as he brought up a visual on the unknown for the very earth was no his and anything can be seen by he earth. and continued gaining control of the house bit by bit.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Off on the edge of the property were a number of shadowy figures in tattered cloaks and armor, glowing red eyes and mouths smoldering like coals beneath their hoods. At least a dozen of them - the same as the wraiths Master of Rider had summoned at Ryuudou Temple the previous night.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue May 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Takeshi turns around to see what the source of the creepy feeling is.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Rin turned at the same time - both of them saw Assassin standing behind them for only a split second before he vanished. He had moved insanely fast, faster even than Lancer. In an instant he was behind them, his arm extended between the two holding his spear out so that the shaft lined up with both magi's necks. Then he pulled back sharply, driving the weapon into the allied Masters' throats hard enough to knock them to the ground. The attack cut off their air momentarily, sending both into coughing fits as Assassin stood over them. The Servant absently kicked away the gemstone Rin had dropped as he leveled his spear casually over Takeshi's right eye. "If you move, you will die. If the girl moves, you will die. If either of you summon your Servant, you will die. You may die anyway. Understood?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue May 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Takeshi nods, eyes shifting to Rin.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue May 12, 2015 1:57 pm

<There's a small army on the east side preparing to attack, I would appreciate it if you let everyone else take the brunt of there strike. that is all.> Now where is the master of said small army and is the little dummkopf of a wichser in my trap?
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 12, 2015 2:02 pm

<Right, thanks.>

Rin nodded wordlessly as well - she wasn't stupid enough to try and outfight a Servant, especially since doing so might technically break the geas on her - indirectly harm Takeshi and she'd have to deal with an entropy curse that would likely kill her.

"You will tell me Archer's True Name." Assassin said, before looking up as another voice from outside the emerald barrier spoke. "Yeah, I'd be interested to know that as well." That would be Cú Chulainn, leaning on his own spear as casually as though he'd dropped by for a friendly chat instead of actively seeking to kill somebody. "Assassin, am I right?" The Servant in question said nothing, only slightly narrowing his eyes.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue May 12, 2015 2:09 pm

Takeshi saw no particular harm in telling them Archer's identity, not to mention the large and pointy persuasion method Assassin had used. "Tomoe Gozen."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue May 12, 2015 2:22 pm

"Oh, that's who she is. Neat." Lancer said. "Now, Assassin..." He casually rammed Gae Bolg through Rin's barrier as though it was nothing more than glass, "I'm gonna kill you."

Assassin delivered a well-presented response that brought up multiple points and summed everything with a nice conclusion. That is to say, he threw a trio of shuriken at Lancer before teleporting behind him and attempting to run him through. Unfortunately, Lancer had him severely outclassed. A single sweep of Gae Bolg deflected all of the shuriken handily, and the same motion brought him around to bat Assassin's spear away, before making three thrusting attacks that Assassin only dodged by vanishing. "Fuck it. I hate him already, damn coward." Lancer said, looking around to make sure the ninja wasn't about to ambush him before rounding on the two downed Masters.

Rin, coughing slightly, quickly began to get to her feet while grabbing the jewel she'd dropped when Assassin attacked them.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next