TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Impetus

+2
Helsing
Dare-to-be
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fate/Impetus - Page 39 Empty Re: Fate/Impetus

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 13, 2015 9:08 am

"I am nobody's servant." Rider's tone made it quite clear he considered the term offensive and would likely not be so kind as to not bifurcate the next person to use it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 13, 2015 9:26 am

Aaron looked at Alices command seals before looking back at the servant "Then great heroic spirt, might I ask the honor of knowing who has appeared before us?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 13, 2015 9:36 am

Rider sneered. "Mankind must truly have fallen if you cannot recognize me. Very well, in my capacity as King of Heroes I will grant your request. I am Gilgamesh, the one true king over all the world."

Caster's brow was furrowed in confusion. Why would Rider so readily give away information like that to his enemies - and then the name brought up the Throne of Heroes' information on Gilgamesh. Oh. That would be why.

Clearly he had no reason to fear any other Servant in this War, at least.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed May 13, 2015 11:04 am

<OK now that's thats done, lets clean up the survivors. Oh Lancer I lost one of the three servants. OF the three on is weak and another is dead go kill the one that's still standing. You might want to do it quickly before i finish cleaning up.>
Gereon said taking the rest of the bio stone and making three large rolling balls one of which with him in side and sent them rolling off heading for the remaining mana signatures. mainy the two weak ones who appear to be using some spell by the way one is wearing emitting mana. The house may have been torn apart but his biostone was still intact so he brought up a visual of the two hudled together the saber girl wounded by wooden debrie. <Lancer i found the masters of saber and archer, the clock is ticking.> Now all i need is my Bio-stone spheres to get to the big one and a piece of wood to take her out. Sorry girl hopefully you will forgive me, He though as he picked up a piece of wood that came through his sphere and focused.
The Piece of wood pulsed lightly with mane as it rises up like an snake not hesitating and the end sharpened sprouting into three. two jaging out impailling her hands that were hovering around the wound and the third drove for her throat with lightning speed.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Aaron gave a look at Alice the said 'Play along'. He bowed his head and Alice fallowed suit "We thank you for gracing use with your presence Lord Gilgamesh." Aaron says respectfully.

In his mind however he was thinking something along the lines of "Holy shit"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed May 13, 2015 1:42 pm

But before the tendrils reached the healing mage, they were vaporized by a white hot lance of flame. thanks to Takeshi.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Lancer was about to speak, but Saber promptly sprinted past him (Rin having sent him a telepathic call ordering him back). Shrugging, he turned back to Archer, only for her to disappear as well, into Spirit Form. By now he was a little frustrated, so he snarled and bounded off after Saber.

Caster caught on quickly and bowed her head as well. Gilgamesh didn't acknowledge any of them, just taking it as his due. He approached the map. "What's this?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 13, 2015 3:16 pm

"This is the map of the area of the modern world. You are currently in Fuyuki city, Japan my king." Aaron said to Gilgamesh.

<This is going to be difficult.> Aaron sent to Caster.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed May 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Takeshi makes a break for one of the hamster balls, slamming the end of his staff into it and shooting a precise blast of flame into the ball, cracking it open like an egg.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Caster didn't respond.

Rider looked unimpressed. He seemed to do that a lot.

Rin had, by this point, scrambled to her feet. Her shattered leg was healed, obviously, and she launched her own attack at another of the hamsterballs; a trio of garnets embedded in it before exploding, splitting the surface wide open.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 13, 2015 3:54 pm

"If I may ask, my king. How is it that you are here before us? We are not worthy enough to summon you to our presence, yet here you stand before us."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 13, 2015 4:08 pm

"I was manifested by the Grail, obviously. That is how this War usually works, is it not?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed May 13, 2015 5:10 pm

If that's how you like to pay it fine then. Gereon thought as the egg that Tagashi split open formed two pools that quickly turned into lances and shot for him from both side splinting and launching the equivalent of a wall of spears and spikes at him. Not only that but the both of them also noticed that the wreckage it's self became a mine field with everything becoming sharp and jagged launching it at them. pain flattered at the bottom of their feet as some were small projectiles launched into there feet.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Takeshi swirls the warded duster around himself, deflecting the projectiles.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed May 13, 2015 5:39 pm

"Yes of course forgive me for my incompetence."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Wed May 13, 2015 8:53 pm

"Arg just die." geen said focusing favoring to sink underground rather than to proceed forward in plan sight. After a moment the projectiles stopped firing in favor of growing into a forest of small pillars with really sharp pointed edges. Not only that the ones at their feet drove their way through and around their shoes totally ignoring the flesh in their feet choosing instead to just grow with in it chewing it's way up their leg shredding the muscles as it wove it's way through it.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed May 13, 2015 11:06 pm

<Well we've overstayed our welcome, time to depart. .>

Takeshi sends the message to Archer while burning the roots away.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed May 13, 2015 11:20 pm

Rin observed the same problem - the biocement sinking into the ground, plus the mana buildup beneath her, kind of gave it away. She quickly Reinforced her legs and jumped into the air a good twenty feet. At the apex of her jump, she boarded Beowulf Airlines - which is to say Saber, bounding through the air, grabbed her mid-flight as he soared off towards the edge of the property.

Archer wasn't far behind, materializing almost instantly to scoop Takeshi up and follow Saber's example.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri May 15, 2015 1:17 pm

Gereon growled in contempt. As he launched a giant spiral into the air at the retreating saber.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 15, 2015 1:19 pm

In one fluid motion, without letting go of Rin, Saber drew Naegling, spun and contemptuously struck the spiral out of the air.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri May 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Gereon growled some more, something about saber and his sword's. And then he paused and said aloud "SWwWoOoRdDzZz'sSSs?"
He then made a very puzzled expression. Fallowed by very intense starring and concentration with his hand on his chin. This was the cut short when he screamed at the top of his lungs in his little hole. "Tohsaka You cheating wiscerA!"
This in turn was followed by him fuming and turning one of his bio-stone spheres into a humanoid form. and set to other one to pre fore fission oner and over. Until he had and army of marbles scouting the house. His plan was simple find survivors kill them unless they're a matou because them he must inform them of tohsaka messing with the grail. Because of the stupid three houses treaty for the first grail war that everyone thinks stills applies but actually ended with the first so doesn't apply. But old man Act always got really annoyed when ever he would mention it. So now his got to set up a forced three houses intervention.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 15, 2015 1:43 pm

One of the marbles very rapidly found a pair of only semiconscious college-age magi - ironic that they appeared older than Gereon did due to his homunculus body. One of them was obviously Caucasian, the other appeared to be Japanese with curiously bright pink hair - the Matous were essentially native Japanese by this point so that was likely their magus. The funny thing was that she registered as next to nothing in terms of mana signature...how did a Founder house create such a weak heir to fight in the War?

Gereon's train of thought was momentarily disrupted by Lancer bounding past him at full speed, following Saber and Archer, shouting something along the lines of "come back here so I can fight you!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Fri May 15, 2015 2:08 pm

<Don't go to far. and Kill saber and kid nap the girl for me, and if she starts talking shut her up or contact me.>
He then had his glum heads towards the two.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri May 15, 2015 2:10 pm

<Wait a minute, what? Do I want to know why this is a thing you're asking me to do?>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Fri May 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Vince looked up to find a golem walking towards him. He waited for the golem to approach him, although he made sure to keep his distance from the golem.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next