TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Bismuth II

+3
Crãàb
99luftballons
Helsing
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokémon Bismuth II - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokémon Bismuth II

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:53 pm

"Are you sure you should be moving her?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:56 pm

"I don't know, but getting her to the Medics quicker is better than her waiting down here."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:54 pm

It didn't take long for the medics to arrive. They quickly took the girl away, while the police took care of the grunts. Sometime during the commotion, the body of the woman whom Commander Neptune had killed was discovered.

She was a scientist. The credentials inside her lab coat indicated that she worked in the Pewter City Museum. Nothing else of note was found on her person.

Officer Jenni stood with the group of trainers and was trying to tease out every bit of information. She had briefly made the necessary calls (museum and family), only to return with "lets start at the beginning. So you hear a fire alarm, see the criminals run across your battlefield and follow them downstairs. Is that correct?"

She glared at the gathered trainers as if they were little children, clearly doubting this whole coincidence story.

"And then you just happen to defeat seasoned criminals. Is that also correct?"

Officer Jenni doubted kids could beat grunts, but for now she needed to ignore that part. There was something more to the story. She was sure of it.

------------------------
Brock follows Daniel outside the gym "Hey stop!"
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Daniel cringes, and stops. He turns fast, letting Corbin slide down to the ground. What do you want?
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:14 pm

"No, I saw these men when I was  looking for the gym. They and a Gym worker were in the back alley behind the Gym. I got directions from them and tried to get some information about the leader of this Gym from the worker. But that only crashed and burned." The teen starts. As he relays his story. "When I got inside and too the battle field it was only a few minutes before the men ran across. The same ones from the alley. I followed unsure what was going on and saw the men trying to take the girl away." The teen pauses and nods before continuing. "When I saw them taking the girl, I sent my Snivy to get help while Treecko and I stalled for time. One of the grunts pulled the alarm. Not me."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:55 am

"Very heroic" Officer Jenni commented dryly. Surely a kid or multiple couldn't do that "why would they pull the alarm? To call the police?"

Another officer interrupts "wait, what gym worker?"
-------------------------------
"I want to know why you were in the gym" Brock yelled. He stood at the doorway leading to the gym, his posture making it clear he'd not chase further.

99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:57 am

"Maybe they wanted to get everyone out of the building," Serena suggested.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:36 am

For a kid, that sounded quite reasonable officer Jenni thought "that may be true, but two things. First and foremost, this is a rarely visited corner of the gym. Secondly, it alerted the police. Thank goodness we showed up. Otherwise things could've gone out of hand. I mean more so."

Officer Jenni then glanced around "do you have anything else to add? Otherwise I've got important work to do. Not a place for kids."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:46 pm

The teen nodded at the second officer before giving him the woman's description to the second officer.

"She seemed to hesitate about answering a question I asked. It was...it was....Oh! 'Is there any Intel about the leader here or are you sworn to silence', that was it." The teen says as he turned to Officer Jenni and spoke up. "They wanted to keep my Snivy from getting help from the other trainers in the buildings. The first thing that the Fire alarms are built for. Get people out and keep them out. Keeping me alone and outnumbered. I just was lucky to have a loyal partner."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:40 pm

Daniel pauses, staring hard at Brock. I wanted to see what went wrong. Maybe 'scavenge' something here or there. I was here to look at some new rocks, thought maybe I could challenge you while I was here. Scavenging stuff was just a little work he had for takign little knick knacks that he saw. Not having a steady job, or even much money tobegin with was just part of his lifestyle choice. He never regretted that choice.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Officer Jenni rolled her eyes "riiiight...."

Fortunately she was cut off by one of the gym workers "I don't know anyone who works here that would fit that description. Since you are asking about the museum, I think the description would fit the museum director's secretary, Rebecca West. Not entirely sure."
----------------
Brock decided to let Daniel go. Officer Jenni was known to despise any minor, especially those who didn't follow police protocol "you can challenge me tomorrow."

Brock heads back inside the gym.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:53 pm

The teen shrugged as he turned to Jenni.

"Am I free to go?" He asked as he waited for an answer.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Officer Jenni pretended to consider the request before nodding "for now."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:07 pm

[Super duper secret Rocket...I mean Galactic Base]

Commander Neptune arrived surprisingly fast at her destination, an old abandoned Team Rocket launch pad. To the casual observer, nothing would stand out. The whole building and launch pad were covered in vegetation, desolate of human interaction for at least five years if not more. Of course Team Rocket didn't exist anymore, instead Team Galactic had taken over some of its facilities and established further bases in Kanto.

This particular launch pad outside of Pewter City was ideal for a few reasons. First of all it was close to the Pokemon Museum, one of the largest collections of fossilized Pokemon. Secondly the gym leader was a friend of Ash, who'd defeated Team Galactic in Sinnoh. Needless to say, Brock was under 24/7 surveillance by Team Galactic.
Underneath the launch pad, was the actual operational pad. On it stood a sleek helicopter type vehicle, coated with a red "R". It wasn't a Team Rocket helicopter of course, but Team Galactic was trying to conceal its identity for the moment. Better the grunts believe they were Team Rocket. Commander Neptune wasted no time getting into the helicopter with some grunts. Their target: the museum.
-------------------'
[THEE Museum of Pewter City]

Hans Bonde, the director of the Pewter museum put down his phone, sighing audibly. He had just heard about the murder at the gym. His employee dead, found wearing a lab coat. That was going to cause some questions to be asked, investigations to be launched and massive amounts of paperwork. Worst of all, it was going to cause negative publicity during tourist season. Of course Dr. Bonde wasn't going to let a little murder to close the museum "Rebecca get me the Pewter Daily and Officer Jenni."

Dr. Bonde was a large donater to the Pewter Daily so he figured it wasn't going to be difficult to hush the gym incident up. Of course the investigation needed to be stalled, which meant either convincing her to wait a week, or of course dishing out red tape.

Afterwards he was going to have to console the family members of his now dead employee and pretend to care. A few wasted hours, but no publicity. Perfect.
----------------------
[Pewter City Gym]

"Alright kids, you can go. No word about what has happened. Understood?" Officer Jenni glared pointedly at each of the group members, closing her cell phone (after conversing with Dr. Bonde), before turning to her policemen "good. Close this hallway down. We'll make an inquiry next week when we have men to spare. Damn Tourists."

January was about to point out that a week was a long time for the trail of clues to cool down, but Officer Jenni was watching the group hawkishly.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Daniel turned away, dusting off his jacket as he lifted and placed Corbin on his shoulders. The messy duo headed away. Stopping to look through the window of the PokeMart, he saw his reflection. Daniel had to pause a moment. It had been a long time since he really looked at himself. He found himself looking into the eyes of a runaway boy, lost in the work. He had to take a breath, as he lowered Corbin. This is the life I chose, and my choice defines myself. He had to grin to himself at his last thought. Maybe someday he would write a book. Tearing his gaze from himself, he looked over at the watched a woman spray repel over a small fence of flowers. Feeling a bit bad at how he looked compared to the civil people of the town, he and Corbin started to shuffle down the path. The area was starting to be fenced off, and he did not need to worry about any trouble he could be in. He steals a glance back at the Gym. Like I could take on a leader anyway. He thought, walking forward into a person. His forehead hit with a clack into them, causing him to stumble and causing Corbin to jump.

(Tag: Serena? y/n)
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:13 pm

"Ow!" Serena, who had been facing the other way, stumbled forwards, raising a hand to where Daniel's head had collided with hers. Espurr, sitting on her shoulder, fell to the ground, though it landed adeptly on its feet and looked none the worse for the whole thing, turning its gaze impassively on Daniel and then Corbin, since the latter was closer to the cat-like Pokemon's height.

Annoyed, the Trainer turned to see who had bumped into her. "Hey, watch where you're going next time," she scolded.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Daniel frowns, not liking how this lady was scolding him. He crosses his arms defensively. “Like you were paying attention!" He turned away, wincing as the pain flashed across his forehead as he wrinkled his brows.

Corbin takes a few steps back from the strange creepy pokemon looking at him. He slowly reaches from Daniel's leg, using him as cover.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:36 pm

A man comes over, wearing a brown coat and pants a darker shade of brown. He holds up a police badge "a word please. And who's your friend Serena?"

The man apparently already knew the group based on descriptions from the gym incident.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:35 pm

The man introduces himself as Looker, from the international police. Apparently he's been investigating the resurgence of Team Rocket "which is why I want to question you..."

He glances down on his Pokegear, as a message pops up. Looker glances up at the Pewter Museum, not far off on a hill.

"...but that'll have to wait. Seems like Team Magma is at the Pewter Museum. And not as gentle visitors!"
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Serena, who had not been able to get a word in (as Looker kept talking over her), finally got a chance to say something. "Can we help in any way?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:22 pm

"You are trainers. Think you can handle a few Team Magma grunts?"
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:11 am

"Of course. They won't know what hit them!" Serena assured him.

Espurr continued to stare deep into Corbin's soul, laying bare the very essence of his being before its haunting gaze and judging him.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Corbin shuddered, clutching Daniel's leg hard enough for him to grimace and look down. He picked up Corbin and placed him on his chest, holding him close. “A little combat could be fun."

Daniel lets Stew out. She flaps her wings a few times, before landing on his shoulder.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:17 am

Looker nooded "I believe the gym attack was a distraction to lure the police away. They must be after something in the museum. And I don't think it's for a handful of bones. So keep your eyes open!"

That said, Looker released his Toxicroak and started off towards the Pewter Museum. On the outside, there was no sign of Team Magma. However, some of their grunts could be seen on the inside.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Daniel looked at Serena once, before starting down to the museum.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next