TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 20 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Draco Flame Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:36 pm

"Yang, interesting name. Anywho sorry about that. Onwards and upwards." Nick then proceeded to walk what he procieved as north. be fore stoping and picking up a rick and changing it into a compass while asking.

"I'm not heading north am I?"
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 20 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Jeff was bored. A bored Jeff was usually a highly dangerous Jeff. This time he'd taken a slightly more constructive approach, in as literal a sense as possible.

Hard-light walls, shaped to resemble great stone bricks layered atop one another, formed a semicircular wall outside Lesser Stonehenge, blocking off access except via the cliffs behind. In the center, a big square outcropping of the wall formed a gatehouse, complete with arch-shaped door held shut by a portcullis. Atop that gatehouse, a little balcony area - with a lawnchair with a Jeff in it.

Maybe a little bit overboard and "hey I'm a god" but Jeff figured he could just make like this was all very difficult to maintain and probably that the larger construct was vastly weaker than a small one. Whatever.

"Behold. Everything the light touches belongs to someone else who gives a toss." Jeff monologued to himself, wishing he'd thought to bring something to drink.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Almost impudently after setting up the place, Jeff notice someone walk into the courtyard. She had a red hood and black skirt making the question "How does one fight in a skirt?" come to mind but beyond that Jeff couldn't tell anything else about her because her head was drooped low in an almost defeated gesture.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:43 pm

"HALT! Who approaches the walls of my ultimate pillow fort?!" Jeff roared, putting his ex-tuba-player lungs to good use.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:46 pm

The girls head shot up at the sound of Jeff's voice "OH A PERSON!"

Jeff blinked, and suddenly the girl was right in front of him. A quick glance at the wall revealed that she had run straight through the walls in desperation to get up to Jeff. There were also rose petals fluttering around but that probably doesn't matter "Please don't have a partner, do you have a partner?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:49 pm

"No." Jeff tracked the damage backwards - a trail of bricks dislodged and flickering out of existence back from where the girl was to the stairs and (leaning over the side to make sure) straight through the portcullis. Okay. Probably her Semblance, and definitely speed rather than teleportation. "Why? Are you planning to murder me and hoping there will be no witnesses?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:55 pm

"Yep i'm an idiot. I was going the wrong way. You coming yang or are you just going to pretend to be the cheesier cat all day?" Nick called back looking up at her as a thought popped into his head.

'You know I'm glade she's wearing pants that would have been awkward.'
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:10 pm

The girls hands moved back and forth so fast in front of Jeff that she seemed to grow three move from the motion blur "Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononono! I just want to be your partner! And hopefully your friend cause I don't have any here."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:11 pm

"Oh. Well alright then, I haven't seen anybody else so far so plus one partner!" Jeff grinned, holding out a hand. "The name's Jeff."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:45 am

The girl lit up so much Jeff swore he could see the sparkles in her eyes. She took the hand and shook it faster than any human had the right to do "I'm Ruby Rose and thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:15 am

Definitely super-speed. Jeff, still somewhat bemused, grabbed the conversation's gear shift and moved on to the next subject. He held up the black rook piece. "So, we're supposed to return to the top of the cliff, yeah?" Honestly he didn't remember what they were supposed to do now, so he felt the need to check.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Ruby nodded "Yep, all we need it to deliver the relic to the headmaster and then everything will be all-."

Ruby's sentence was cut short by a huge crash of a tree falling down. The two in the clearing turned to see Kon and Nora riding atop the Ursa right before it fell down utterly defeated. Nora promptly fell off the front, leaving Kon to deal with the rest of the corpse.

"So, hows the party?" another voice asked.

Jeff craned his head and noticed Mark and Weiss come from the forest.

"Don't know," Said a new voice in response to Mark's question "Haven't seen the drinks yet." Said Yang as she and Nick arrived out of the forest as well.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:38 pm

"Hey Mark, Kon, Nora, Nick, Weiss," Jeff pointed to Yang. "She-Whose-Name-I-Know-Not. Flying here was great. How've you all been?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:57 pm

"I'm Yang!" Said She-Whose-Name-Jeff-Knew-Now.

"I've had fun," Mark said "Blew up a bunch of Grimm."

"I ROAD AN URSA!" Nora screamed.

"... I don't want to talk about it." Wiess said.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:59 pm

"Am Jeff." he identified himself for Yang. "Anyway, don't be intimidated by the castle wall, it's about as sturdy as Legos since its so big. My Semblance can do big or sturdy but not both. Conservation of Semblance. You know."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:09 pm

"Quick question," Mark said "We're you the one riding the Nevermore? Because that's badass."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:10 pm

"But of course." Jeff bowed flamboyantly, knocking one of the battlements of his balcony away.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Kon, still reeling from the ursa ride over here, leans against a tree. his face stood out against his jacket in an unpleasant greenish color. "I.. oh god-" Kon says before quickly walking into a series of bushes and promptly letting his stomach forget about anything it ate over the past few hours. Which thankfully wasn't much.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:17 pm

"Ick. Anyway, you guys can get your relics." The portcullis retracted smoothly, disappearing into the roof of the archway and allowing access to the temple. Not that it didn't already (thanks to Ruby plowing through it full speed) but Jeff was nothing if not a nice guy.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Kon emerges from the bushes, drinking from a water bottle, rinsing out the bile from his mouth. "Sorry about that, I've never ridden a Grimme before."

"So, what did we miss? "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:23 pm

"Well, I got here by flying here, being attacked by a Big Bird's emo teen phase, found out his name was Jim and proceeded to ride him the rest of the way here and then cut his head off." Jeff opened his mouth to say something else, then closed it, since "I don't actually know how Ruby got here, we arrived separately."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:24 pm

"Cool, I was nearly hit by a tree, talked about sandwiches and rode the emo twin of yogi Bear to get here."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:19 pm

"... I walked." Mark whispered, almost embarrassed.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:20 pm

"That would explain why your partner doesn't want to talk about it."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:22 pm

"Oh no, she's just embarrassed that I wrecked a bunch of wolves without her help."

"Hey!"

"What? It's true."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next