TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 21 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Jeff shrugged. Not surprising that Mark was trolling Weiss. She seemed the perfect target for that from what he'd seen earlier. He turned and headed for the stairs he'd made in the castle wall, motioning for Ruby to do the same - he planned on dispelling it and didn't particularly want to drop either of them the thirty feet to the ground.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 21 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Draco Flame Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:32 pm

"Ours were much less eventful. Me and goldilocks didn't run into a single thing. And before you ask no i didn't get lost. I made a compass." Nick said holding up his compass before turning to Yang. "Also if your worried about drinks i can make you a cocktail. Though i would prefer to wait on the alcohol."

What almost everyone else didn't know was that Nick and yang did encounter a herd of Ursa. The only thing was that nick would have the ground kill them in a myriad of different ways before they even came close. All this was done by nick to test the capabilities, and quickly realized his semblance had literally nothing to do with turning into a dragon. So throughout his walk in between his brain not following order do to Yang. Nick was trying to figure it out.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Ruby perked up and followed Jeff down the stairs, gawking at the hard light projections.

"Oh so I'm Goldilocks now?" Yang purred.

Mark whistled "Dude, you're on a roll already."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:56 pm

"What yes, no, wait what did i say?" Nick tried to answer everyone at once and kind of failed when he figured out that Yang just Purred and was clearly distracted by the action.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:01 pm

"I have no clue, I've only been spying on Jeff at this point."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:27 pm

"And yet you had to ask if I'm flying the Nevermore? For shame. I thought we were better friends than that." Jeff mimed being stabbed in the heart.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:37 am

"Well it seems we all have had an exciting day. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:05 pm

"I had to be sure and I get distracted easily."

A rumble could be heard in the distance "Like if that happens."

From the top of the cliff the students could see something that, shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 21 Grimm_behemoth_by_munnkie-d6voq4n

"... Well shit."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:15 pm

"Guys I found Treebeard's emo cousin."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:17 pm

"What the hell was that?" Kon asks, readying Oto in a defensive position.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:19 pm

"Treebeard's emo cousin." Jeff pulled Advent of Thunder from his back and switched it to railgun form, the blade splitting apart and rotating into the barrel of the ranged weapon.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:21 pm

"Thta is the least helpful description I've ever heard."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:22 pm

"It's a Grimm shaped like a tree."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:23 pm

"Much better."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:53 pm

"Ahh man. I'm going to be on distraction duty aren't I? A well we got enough fire power to face. Heavy ranged hitters behind me shoot it in the face. Close combatants and everyone else,flank him. I'll try to keep his attention. Probably going to get my ass punted. Aw well lets get this over with. Anyone else have a better plan to take down Tree Beard?" Nick asked as he started his way slowly approaching the devastating Grimm to get upfront in his line of sight.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:55 pm

"No, because I have no idea what anybody except myself is capable of in combat, so your super-basic cereal box idea is all we have" Jeff hefted the bulky railgun in both hands and fired once, twice, three times at the spot where Treebeard's left limb connected with the body.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:37 pm

"Speaking of distractions, cover your ears ya'll." Kon says before using Oto to vault into the air above Treebeard, position his staff so it was right above the massive Grimme, Kon declared before plummeting onto the beast...

"Oh let's break it DOWN!" before sending a sonic blast into the back of the beast.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:00 pm

The sound rushed from Oto like a physical wall of power. It created an almost fissure like crack as it raced up the mountain and hit the Grimm like a runaway train. It stumbled backward, but it's root like legs planted themselves in the ground keeping it from falling down. The second it regained its composure, it used its many ligaments to pick up car sized boulders before hurling them down at the group so fast the bullets in Mark's riffle were slightly envious.  

Mark rolled his eyes at the Overwatch reference and jumped over to Weiss, knocking a rock out of the air as he did so "Don't suppose you have anything that could give us some cover do you?"

For the first time in their brief partnership, Weiss smiled at Mark "Watch."

Weiss twirled like a dancer and thrusted her rapier into the ground. A white glyph appeared on the ground and a quick twist later, a layer of mist went over the group. It floated upward just so that every student was under it, so it only blocked the vision of the Grimm.

"Now, sound off so Jeff knows what you can do."

"My Semblance is glyphs, multiple functions."

"Punching things." Yang said.

"Hitting things!" Nora screamed.

"I'm pretty fast." Ruby said next to Jeff.

"... Well that's what you have to work with, any plans Jeff?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Kon, recovering from his Overwatch reference, dashes back to the team. "I'll keep you guys healed up, go kill that thing." Kon says, the entire group could feel a low- bass like thrum coming from Oto. the staff glowing a bright green.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm

Jeff entered Troy mode. "That's all...very unhelpfully vague. Anyway, we don't technically have to kill the stupid tree, since we only have to grab relics and get back - me and Ruby are the only ones who have them, for the rest of you they're thataway. " He pointed with his thumb at the temple. "Anyway, if you're going to murder the tree, the first thing we need is a way up there, unless it's considerate enough to dive bomb us. We can probably do some damage from range with gunfire but probably not enough to kill something of that size. So right about now would be a wonderful time for someone to have a Semblance of flight."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:54 pm

"I can get us a way up there, but I need tome and cover." Weiss says.

Mark nods "Ok then," the god in hiding spins Devastator in his hands before turning it into riffle mode. He aimed down the sights at the cliff-side, he looked, and found a single fault line. Mark smiled before firing a single shot. The round flew through the air, and impacted with the cliff. A chain reaction went up the cliff, causing the unstable ground the grimm was standing on to fall. Unforgettably, it stuck its roots into the cliff and began to steady itself.

"Any ranged fighters, spread out and distract it. Keep its attention off Weiss."

The remaining fighters nodded before the rumbling in the forest made them turn their heads. Pyrrha, Ren and Blake ran through the forest with a death stalker on their tail.

"... ok this is also happening. Where's Jaune?"

Mark's question was answered when said boy landed hard right in front of him.

"... Hi Jaune."

"Sup Mark."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:03 am

"Hi Jaune, Pyrrha. Can you guys and your friends please keep your scorpion away from Weiss? Thanks." Immediately after saying that, he fired a railgun shot at his feet, launching himself into the air and off to one side, away from Weiss. Right as he landed, he raised Advent of Thunder to his shoulder and began firing at the tree's eyes - nothing is more distracting than a heavy metal spike sheathed in plasma flying into your retina, or if anything was Jeff didn't know it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Mark nodded before turning to Pyrrha and Jaune "You heard the man."

Pyrrha nodded before heading off, Jaune mumbled something about not being mean enough to deserve this but he got moving too. Weiss took a deep breath before a series of glyphs appeared around her. Behind her in the forest, a group of Grimm started peaking their heads out. Mark shot them once and their heads exploded into a firestorm, breaking Weiss' concentration "Do you mind?!"

"Keeping you alive and keeping you happy are two different things, you can only chose one." Mark said reloading.

Jeff's bolts flew through the air and cut through the Grimm's flesh like paper. But the head simply regrew the destroyed parts of the body. It seems utter destruction of the body was necessary or turning it into mincemeat fast enough that it couldn't heal.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:01 pm

"I GIVE YOU THE GIFT OF BULLETS!" Jeff kept firing. Just because he couldn't kill the thing didn't mean it wasn't being distracted and/or slowed down - quite a lot of regenerative beasties couldn't keep moving if they were busy regenerating every two nanoseconds.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 am

The bullets did their work and utterly obliterated the beast, but it just came back together a few seconds later. But on the plus side, Nora, Pyrrha and Jaune were holding off the scorpion well enough.

Around Weiss, the glyphs exploded into a shower of snow and sparks. Suddenly, a giant glyph appeared around the Grimm, a platform. Weiss glances at Mark "Thirty seconds," she says struggling.

Mark nodded "Jeff! We have thirty seconds to fuck it up."

"Language."

"DON'T YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT!?!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next