TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/Fallen Order

4 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fate/Fallen Order - Page 3 Empty Re: Fate/Fallen Order

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Takeshi puts a hand on Caster's Shoulder, "Easy Caster, do not attack unless attacked first. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:52 pm

The blackened Lancer smiles at Caster's mirror "Oh? A Caster? I haven't killed a Caster in...Well I haven't actually killed one in a grail war but you'll be a nice start."

He glances at Takeshi "And to answer your question I'm Lancer, or at least I was. My name doesn't matter anymore. What does matter, is what the hell is wrong with you. You're a human, a master but you're also a servant. How'd you manage that?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:54 pm

"Ask the voices in my head because i have no clue, I just woke up here and I was in this armor. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:56 pm

"If he's annoying as hell does that count as an attack?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Lancer scratches his chin "Yeah well, I don't really see the point in attacking you."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

That was...a little confusing. Caster had expected this clearly antagonistic Servant to attack them right out of the gate, or at least after mouthing off a bit. But he wasn't going to?
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:07 pm

"Nor I you, do you know what caused this place to fall into such disarray?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Lancer shrugged "Hell if I know, oh wait, I killed everyone in the city and set fire to the remains." he says with a sadistic smile "And there's no point in attacking you, my friend always likes killing the woman first."

As soon as the words left Lancer's mouth, Caster felt something crawl across her chest. It was a hand, but it felt strange. About a hundred yards out, a man cloaked in black with a bone mask over his head laughed gleefully. Wait, when did he get there?"

"IT'S HASSAN OF THE CURSED ARM!" Aaron screams "Kill him before he crushes Caster's heart!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Takeshi lashes out at Hassan with his shield, flinging it towards the attacking foe.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:27 pm

As Takeshi started the motion, Hassan barely even looked at him. After all, what could a human do agai-Where did his arm go?
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Takeshi lunges at hassan, his staff pointed straight at his head. Takeshi proceeded to teach Hassan the delicate carving work of his staff by beating it into his skull. "You dare harm those I swear to protect?" Takeshi picks up his shield and uses it in much the same way he used his staff.

Takeshi grabs the servant by the collar and hoists him up. "Listen here, my name is Takeshi Zarado, I protect anyone and everyone I can, and she is under my protection. the moment you thought about hurting her was your last moment you wewre given to live, now please die." Takeshi says before slamming Hassan into the ground, creating a small crater with his skull.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:44 pm

As Assassin got his steaming corpse beat into the ground, Lancer sprang into action. He came down as a meteor on Caster.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:50 pm

Caster heard him take to the air (fox ears are useful that way) and decided the appropriate thing to do was move out of the way, leaping aside. Lancer wouldn't be able to change direction 'til he hit the ground, so that made him a fairly easy shot - she stretched out a hand and launched a burst of concentrated prana that flew towards Lancer and erupted into a fireball.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Takeshi slams his shield into hassan's ribcage, making him a non-threat for the time being. He then sprints towards Caster, turning his shield to where Lancer's head will be.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:19 pm

The fire spread over the distorted servant, but while Caster has the superior attack, Lancer's defense and personal storage's were to much. He appeared straight out of the flame burned but smiling as crazily as ever.

As soon as he hit the ground, his spear went to work striking Caster's mirror but only managing to force Caster to move away for the time being. When Takeshi came in with his shield, Lancer easily blocked his strike "That all you got?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:24 pm

Takeshi begins making use of his shield in an unorthodox way by alternating slamming it into Lancer along with his staff. "Didn't you hear what I just said you son of a bitch?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:53 pm

"My mother was married thank you." Lancer said before twisting under Takeshi's guard and delivering a swift blow to his chin. It sent the demi-servant staggering back but it felt like Lancer had only slapped him.

Of course, that probably would change if he let the tip of Lancer's spear hit him.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Caster, seeing an opportunity to hit Lancer without catching Takeshi in the blast, threw out another burst of prana. This time, rather than exploding into fire, the bolt formed several spears of ice that hurtled at the Blackened Servant.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:58 pm

Takeshi recovers from the hit he took, and, after caster's attack landed, lunges back at the servant, shield ready to make a nice indentation into Lancer's face.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Lancer noticed Caster's attack and used his inhuman speed to disappear for a second before appearing behind Takeshi.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Takeshi, seeing that Lancer's agility was much greater than his, purposefully swings his shield wide, purposefully missing lancer.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Lancer smirked as he easily sidesteped the shield and strikes at Takeshi's exposed side. So it came as a complete surprise to everyone present when Takeshi slipped his hand right out of the shield and grabbed the spear in a two handed grip. Without meaning to, the demi-servant flipped over Lancer, bringing the spear and spearman flipping over with him. Lancer slammed hard against the ground and Takeshi didn't even look behind him as he caught his falling shield and with the metal phantasm in hand, he hit Lancer in the head hard enough for a sickening snap, before a disgusting smashing sound to be heard throughout the clearing right before Lancer's body hits the bridge and completely obliterates it in a shower of splinters.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Takeshi stands up and looks down at the new lifeless servant. "Well I think we're done here." He looks over to caster, "Caster, are you all right?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Caster was beaming at him. "Of course, Master! The way you leaped to my defense just proves that we were meant for each other!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:51 pm

"Well there must be a reason I summoned you out of all the servants, so yeah, I guess you could say that." Takeshi responds, feeling a bit awkward.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next