TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Godfathers

+3
Flagmauth
Northerner
BerrySayRoar
7 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Godfathers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Godfathers

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:57 pm

"As eager as I am to begin training, I just think we should have an orientation first." Odysseus says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:28 pm

"Why not, it might teach you some respect. Unless you want a crash corse here and now?" Jaron asks.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:46 pm

"For the last fucking time," Odysseus says, annoyed at Jaron's statement. "I never meant to insult you. So stop it."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:53 pm

"Of course I was joking when I said you were victims" Emma clarified. She carefully listened to the party state their opinions before proposing a compromise "OK, clearly we need to compromise here. We can walk down to your living quarters - and I can show you the academy campus on the way there. By then it'll be time for dinner. After that you can either rest or I can help you unlock your powers. Trust me, you'll be tired after your powers are unlocked. How's that for a compromise?"

Malcolm meanwhile stood in the classroom, having waited for the last person to go through. He mumbled something to the ring, causing the portal to vanish. His part greeting the new demigods was done for now.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:54 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me." Odysseus says.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:27 pm

At the renewed argument, Krista made a face and muttered something in Finnish, clearly irritated. Switching back to English, she spoke up, "I agree."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:34 pm

"Sounds like a good idea, speaking of which, please don't let them room together, I don't want your housing building to get ruined."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:35 pm

"And it would be nice if we didn't have to listen to them arguing."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:47 pm

"I find no problems with this action."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:01 pm

"Neither do I."
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:30 pm

"I'll take that under consideration" Emma laughed. She led the group away from the the building (which she said was the office of admissions), downhill towards the academy's main campus.

The buildings were all elegant white brick buildings. The first building they passed was labeled "Department of Healing". Compared to the other buildings it appeared a bit plainer than the others, although it didn't lack any exterior decoration such as neatly trimmed bushes or a flag of the Holy Roman Empire. Emma explained that the academy had multiple departments to teach students useful skills in particular areas. One requirement for joining (for demigods) was unlocking their powers and learning control of them.

Emma then noticed the flag "Oh, you might be wondering why there is a flag of the Holy Roman Empire. In this arcane world borders developed differently. Here the Holy Roman Empire survived, with emperor and princes. Although we've developed into a constitutional monarchy over time."
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Krista made a mental note that she should probably have a look at a map, to see the differences between the Arcane World and the one she was raised in.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Jaron also made a point to remember that there was a Monarchy.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Cayden stares at the flag and back at Emma, slowly raising his hand embarrassed and ask in an almost too quiet to hear tone, "What exactly is the Holy Roman Empire? I was never good in my history class."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:28 pm

Not having to answer any additional questions, Emma continued the tour. In the central portions of the Academy campus was a big park/lake. Students could be seen practicing their magic, fighting with swords or playing soccer. From what the party could tell, Emma led them across to the other side of the campus to the living quarters.

The living quarters were on the west side, at the edge of the Academy grounds. The academy was located on a hill, offering a pristine view of Vienna itself and the alps off in the distance. The living quarters were arranged around a central multi-purpose room - currently arranged for dinner. Emma turned to the group and handed them envelopes, whereupon in sharpie was written a room number (21,22,23,24,25 or 26) "The envelopes contain the key to your individual room, a map of the Academy and the wifi password. Additionally, there is a bank account for each of you - the Holy Roman Empire pays you to go to the academy. We've also taken the liberty of bringing your stuff from your hotels to the rooms already."

Emma then looked at the food and realized she was starving "It is now 18:20. Meet you back here at 19:00, so we can activate your powers."

If any of the group members bothered to go up to their rooms, they'd find the room was actually a decently sized living area partitioned into a living room, bathroom and bedroom.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:32 pm

"The Holy Roman Empire is a medieval nation in your world that once existed, roughly the equivalent to Germany and the Czech Republic. It was actually more of a collection of squabbling states all technically loyal to the Emperor. So historians oftentimes think it wasn't terribly effective. In the arcane world however our emperors have been able to keep it united, a very impressive feat. Let's just say its history is complicated, but the empire survived until the Napoleonic wars in your world." Emma answered.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm

As long as the time was made available, Krista figured she might as well have a look at her quarters. What she saw was...impressive. All this, plus they were actually paid to go here?

Actually, upon reflection that made sense. They were all half-god, apparently...Krista wasn't exactly a mythology expert but it wasn't out of the question they were paid some sort of reverence. Or the government hoped to buy their services or loyalty through all this charity.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Cayden nods his head showing he was listening though barely understanding what he is being told. "Basically, one large empire and leave it like that." He mumbles to himself. He pulls out the key from the letter that had tiny letters that read, 21. He heads to door 21 and walks inside his new home for now.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Northerner Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:02 pm

After stepping into the portal she was a bit annoyed with it all. Staying in the back of the group so she didn't have to hear the little boys fighting. It was like being around her uncles only this wasn't funny to watch. As the group moved along she silently followed. Her odd hues taking in the scenery around the place. It wasn't until one male seemed to speak up softly that she turned to give attention to them all.

After what felt like hours to her she finally got to go up to her room. Stepping into the room after finding it her hand reached out to touch along the walls and counters. Checking the whole place out before she turned on her heels and left. Locking the door as she pulled her long hair up into a messy bun. Walking back down to Emma as she took a seat in the grass near by.
Northerner
Northerner
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:09 pm

By the time Archereon reached Emma, she'd already finished with her dinner and was now cleaning her sword. Emma looked up at Archereon trying to start a conversation "Well, what do you think of the Academy?"
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Northerner Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:15 pm

"I feel more people than I like will get on my nerves. But I suppose my da will be happy that i am taking this. Hopefully over time it will be more than a few that I can even tolerate or at least be smiling and laughing with."
Northerner
Northerner
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Odysseus was most impressed with his quarters.

After cleaning up a bit, he went to meet up with Emma, making sure to avoid Jaron at all costs. He really didn't want to end up in another argument with Private I-Can't-Seem-To-Let-Go-Of-Things.

In all honesty, he thought the Israeli was a bit of a violent idiot.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Krista had hooked her phone up to the Academy's Wi-Fi (she seemed to get a signal here, so they either had cell towers in Arcane Vienna or that was just magic, but no sense wasting data) and was busy inspecting a map of the Academy as she returned to where Emma was.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Emma didn't know how to respond to Archereon. After a short pause "Yes, hopefully the Academy will be a good experience for you."

She turned to the arriving Krista "How about you, what are your thoughts on the academy?"
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:50 pm

Krista glanced up from her phone, noticing and taking a step away from Odysseus almost immediately after. "It's...kind of crazy, actually. Hard to believe that it is all real, given how nice our rooms are and everything."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum