TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 17 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:11 pm

"He's not a coat. And for a reason... he's probably coming so my father doesn't get any ideas." Weiss says.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 17 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:34 am

"Ideas about what?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Weiss shifts nervously "Well... I'm... I'm not my father's first choice for Heiress of the SDC."

"I guessing it's a kind of first child gets it kind of thing." Mark says.

Weiss nods "My father has been pressuring me to attend Atlas since before I applied to Beacon. Mostly so he can keep an eye on me."

"And make sir you become something like a puppet?" Nick asks "Dad of the year material there."

"Ours gave us a gun and told us to kill people for fun."

"At least he was the kind of asshole that fully admitted he didn't love us. He didn't stop us from coming here."

"He was dead."

Nick blinks "Oh yeah right. So yeah, that was a thing."

Mark shakes his head "Ok, getting back on track. My guess is your brother comes here just so your father comes, right?"

Weiss nods "As one of the three generals, his word is law unless debunked by another general. My father and general Regan are longtime friends. So while my brother would like to dissolve the SDC, he doesn't have the power."

"Sounds like a nice guy."

"You'd like him. He got his start in programming."

"So I should let him play Dar-."

"No, you are not making my brother play a rage game."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:06 pm

"Weiss, this may seem like an odd question but, does your brother know anything about optics or vision?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:16 pm

"In fairness Dark Souls isn't a rage game. It's hard as all hell but it's fair about it - rage games are unfair."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:16 pm

Mark shrugs "I might have added in a few extra hit boxes here and there, but that's not important."

Weiss looks to Kon "He started out as a medical officer. I'm positive he's done something for optics."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:20 pm

Kon became visibly excited at Weiss's response. "I like him already."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:26 am

"Do you want him to fix your eyes?" Mark asked.

Weiss shrugged "He'd probably do it. He's always looking for a challenge."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Jeff handed Mark a bottle of V8
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:39 pm

"..."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:31 pm

And Jeff smacked Mark on the forehead.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:30 pm

"Hey that's my job!" Nick biffs Mark upside the head and he goes flying across the room only to crash through the wall and keep going.

"Oops right forgot about that. Well before he gets back I'm going back to sleep." Nick pro ply makes everyones food disappear and then suddenly falls asleep by smashing his head on the table.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:34 pm

"DUDEWHATTHEHELLTHATWASMYFRIEDCHICKEN!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:16 pm

"I already finished."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Mark, slowly made his way out of the rubble to find himself face first with Professor Ozpin.

"Mark."

"Ozpin."

".. why are you through a wall?"

"Like all complicated problems, it begins with my brother."

"Ah yes the dragon faunus."

Everyone else at the table blinked before looking at Nick "WHAT THE HELL!?" They screamed.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Jeff promptly pitched Nick through the hole Marcus had made in the wall in vengeance for his fallen chicken.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:19 pm

"i'll handle it." Kon puls out his scroll, and after a few taps, there was a large sum of money in the school's bank account in compensation for property damage.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:23 am

Ozpin pulled out his scroll and noticed the rather large raise to his paycheck. He took another sip of Coffee "I see no problems here."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:27 pm

"Well, I guess it's time to get more food for everyone that isn't Kon..." Jeff magicked up a notepad with his Semblance. "What do you guys want?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Apparently, they wanted a lot of food. But writing out how people got to eating and then went to their classes is boring, so the gods skipped to the part that was actually interesting to them as a whole.

The group stood outside the school grounds as an Atlas ship came down to the pad. The engines whined and groaned but eventually, it landed and the first man came out. He was dressed in a simple lab coat and white suit underneath. He was definitely Wiess' brother. He was basically just a male version of her a bit older. At least in the looks department.

He scanned the area before seeing Wiess. The man took a single step forward and a glyph appeared under his foot. The semblance glyph carried him all the way over to the group.

"Hello Wiess, good to see you."

Weiss curtsied "It's good to see you too Waylon."

Waylon nodded and glanced over everyone "So, these are the teammates you talk about."

He glanced at Ruby "... you look a bit too much like your mother."

"Ah.. thanks?"

He glanced at Mark "The sniper?"

Mark nodded "Yep."

"I trust that you've been keeping my sister in line?"

Weiss looked appalled, but Mark just grins "It's been fun."

He nods moves on to Jeff "I assume you are the leader?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:19 pm

"For a given value of leader. Can you cure blindness?" Jeff wasn't great with small talk so he forged boldly on ahead.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Kon didn't predict Jeff would say that, as evidenced by him choking on a sip of soda he was in the middle of drinking.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:28 pm

"While we're on the subject can you cure choking?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Waylon raised an eyebrow "You want me to cure blindness?"

Weiss took a step forward "Sorry brother, my teammates are... well Jeff is Jeff. You get used to i-."

"Sure I can do that."

Weiss, Ruby and Mark blinked "What?" They said in unison.

"Yes, in fact, I just finished my prototype last month while I was on break. Who would the person in question be?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:36 pm

A teal arrow spun into existence over Kon's head. "That guy."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next