TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 18 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:40 pm

cough. "Hello."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 18 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Waylon took a step forward and examined Kon. He held up a hand, allowing his aura to flow around it.

"Hold still please."

A glyph appeared under Kon, forcing him into the air and in a laying position. It was like he was on an invisible operating table. Waylon pulled a flashlight out of his pocket and examined Kon's eyes.

"Hmm... And here I thought it was going to be worse. You've never had your sight have you? I was expecting something worse. But don't worry, give me an hour and you'll be seeing the sunset."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:52 pm

"Worse as in what, that his eyeballs were physically destroyed?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:53 pm

"An hour?" Kon was surprised by how  fast it could be done. 

"Wait, what did you mean by worse?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:54 pm

"Like running your eyeballs through a juicer I think."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Kon cringes so hard he inverts into a small ball, reforming himself moments later. 

"please no."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:56 pm

"I veto the use of juicers in this cure for any reason, since they can't even make decent juice."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:57 pm

"If your eyeballs were literally decaying husks, then it would be worse. But they're fine. But on a more interesting note, Eyeball juice... I've never had an experiment with that before."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:59 pm

"If you do that I recommend a lot of salt. Salt makes most things taste better. Except cookie dough."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Waylon hummed "Salt on eyeballs. Seems... counter productive."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:51 pm

"Not if you're going to eat them, which if juicers are involved I assume you are."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:52 pm

"Can we please change the subject?" Weiss asked.

"Sorry Weiss, I feel I'm on the verge of a new science." Waylon said "You were saying good sir?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:13 pm

by this point Kon has reduced himself to the size of a tennis ball and it was only getting smaller.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:27 pm

"You'd probably need stem cells otherwise we'll run out of eyeballs. Grow them in vats."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Golf Ball. 
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 am

Waylon rubbed his chin "Interesting."

He glanced down at Kon and smiled "Don't worry, I'm not going to do that. I am a general, it's rare that I get to have a little fun. Everyone is so serious in Atlas."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:25 am

<fun?> kon returned to his normal size. "Pardon me, I just hate eye-gore. "
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:51 am

"That explains a lot about Weiss, honestly. If you want fun you should visit Vacuo sometime. It's all fun. And gunshots." Jeff thought for a second. "Is 'funshots' a word?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:23 pm

"That triggers me on some level." Mark comments.

Waylon shrugs "I visit Vacuo on ocation. Not much business beyond the quality of dust, or if Headmaster Haven is involved."

Mark's eyes lit up "Oh you know uncle Chester!"

Waylon blinked "You know him?"

"I wouldn't call him uncle otherwise, but that's beside the point doesn't Kon need surgery?"

"Oh yes." Waylon snapped his fingers and a drone came from the ship. It handed him a clipboard and a pen both of which he handed to Kon.

"Sign here and here, initials here and date of birth here."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Kon signed the sheet on the clipboard.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:54 pm

"What's this in the fine print about Kon's and I quote: 'eternal soul?'"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:29 pm

"This just says that I get his corpse once the operation is over."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:11 pm

"Oh. Are you going to turn him into an undead cyborg? That seems very Atlesian. In a good way."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:53 am

"I was thinking of cloning, and then cyborgs, but we can skip the middle man if you want."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:57 am

"Can you make him transform into a main battle tank? Ooh, or a battleship? Nobody ever made a battleship Transformer and its high time someone fixed that."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next