TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

4 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 27 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Kon looks around, seeing that Jeff was on the offensive, he made sure nobody was wounded in the initial blast. 

taking Oto,  and slammed the point into the ground, sending healing waves to his allies.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's - Page 27 Empty Re: Unholy Intervention: Legend of the LOL's

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Mark blinked and looked down at Weiss in his arms. Well, that's a thing now. Mark rushed to the side, carrying his teammate with him. He got to the edge and then started carrying everyone else back.

For Canus, he once thought that he was going to crush a girls head and then he was falling. He landed on his feet in the fissure and glanced up "Well, this makes things more interesting."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:26 pm

"What's so interesting?" Jeff fired his railgun at Canus' feet and another hundred feet of sheet rock splintered and parted, the earth shaking with the sheer force it was subjected to. "It's just a great big hole in the ground, come on dude, you've never seen a shovel?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Kon assists Mark in carrying their teammates. 

"Do you think Jeff will be fine fighting that asshole?"
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:52 pm

"Right now, I'm more worried about trying to figure out a way to explain this shit to people without their brains exploding from the realization." Mark said "And the entire city being put und-GET DOWN!"

Mark slammed him and Kon to the ground just as something whizzed over their heads. It hit the buildings behind them, and an entire block of shops became dust. Mark glanced up, and saw another man in similar robes to Canus when he was in hiding. Although, this one had a big gun in his hand.

"And now there's this asshole." Mark muttered.

Canus landed on his feet again and glanced up at Jeff "Is making holes all you're good for?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:55 pm

"What should we do? I'm shit at coming up with plans."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:58 pm

"Aren't you supposed to be the leader of a team?" Mark asked.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:01 pm

"Your banter sucks, so you know." Let's see. Guy hadn't reacted at all to a barely-subsonic strike from Advent. Hadn't even depleted his Aura. Then proceeded to hit Jeff hard enough to kill instantly. Still no effect. Not even materializing blades inside his body affected him. Okay. Guy's a brick. Acting hypothesis, he's impervious to physical injury. Gels with what Mark had said about him.

Jeff could work with that. He reached out with his Semblance and Created. A bolt of lightning carrying nearly 300,000,000 amps hit Canus, arcing through his nervous system. Immediately afterward, Jeff Created about a gallon of Irukandji venom, deposited directly into Canus' bloodstream at key distribution centers like the liver, heart and kidneys. And the brainpan, because why not?
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:04 pm

"First things first, we need to get behind cover before it gets blown the hell up."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:14 pm

"Sounds good enoug-AGAIN!"

He pushed him and Kon down again as another shot nearly hit him. Mark knew sniper tactics, this guys was playing with them, plain and simple. So, Mark took out his rifle and fired a shot at the man. The man tilted his head to the side, then went flying as the second shot hit him square in the chest.

"That will buy us some ti-."

Mark felt a hand on his shoulder, and looked up to see a man in another set of robes. However, his were grey instead of black. His mask resembled an elephant. Goliath.

"Who are you?" He asked, his tone almost board.

Canus tanked the lightning and his response to the venom was to look up from the hole.

"About time you got here." He jumped up, effortlessly getting to the top of the hole before crashing the lip of the hole atop of Jeff, sending tons of rock down on him.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:17 pm

"Cover your ears, things are going to get loud." 

Kon, with oto still pointed at the ground, shot upwards at the man who had been taking pot-shots at the group near instantly. shoving Oto into the man's mouth, Kon sends the loudest and highest notes he could through the man's body.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Jeff pushed off the falling debris as he fell into the hole, turned midair, bounced off the wall and soard up and out of the chasm.

Alright, new plan. Completely impervious to any and all external modifications to body, including enormous electrical currents and toxins. Presumably heat, acid, cold and sound would get similar results.

Fair enough. New solution. Guy needed to breath, obviously, and even if he didn't removing him from the equation entirely would solve the problem neatly. Screw sticking to his Semblance.

Jeff made a three-point landing right in front of Canus and stood up, giving Advent of Thunder a flourish. "Didn't anyone ever teach you-" he lashed out and kicked Canus solidly in the chest - not that that did anything but it provided a nice mask for what he actually did. Reaching out with his power, he casually deleted Canus' inertia and the effect that gravity had on him. "-to respect your betters?"

There was a clap of thunder as the man instantly accelerated (relative to everyone involved, anyway) to roughly 600 times the speed of sound, transforming into a streak of burning flame as the atmosphere failed to get out of the way in time and ignited briefly. Remnant and its sun spun away out from under him and Canus was left adrift in space, with about a lungful of air to last him...oh, about forever.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Nick finally woke up again at last to see what appeared to be a reverse commet.
"Are we not pretending anymore! Awesome!" The dragon funis in question then proceeded to run straight into the city slowly gaining momentum until he began ignighting the air around him as he charged until he was nothing more than another comet.

To everyone else they only saw a wall of flame appearing directly in front of them that strangely produced a lot less wind pressure and heat than it should. To the group however everyone saw what appeared to be a flaming heavily armed black tank with a lineage plate that read.

BAT-MOBILE.

However seeing as everyone already had or just finish with their opponit. Nick decided that he was just going to kill steal and help his brother in fighting elephant dude. Charging full speed ahead, nick hope mark stopped playing around and got out of the way. After all Jeff was getting creative it was time to have fun.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:31 pm

"... I have to explain this to people... fuck." Mark said as his brother came in.

He ducked and Goliath calmly lifted his hand.

And backhanded Nick through the city of Vale. The dragon Faunus crashed through the city, plowing through buildings and probably killing a few dozen people that hadn't gotten out of the way of the fight.

Goliath watched Canus fly away and Hydra get his head destroyed "We leave."

With those two words, a black mist covered him and Hydra. A second later, the students were alone again.

Ren, was the first of the normals to react "What... the hell...are you people?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:34 pm

"Well that's a fine question to ask someone. 'What the hell are you people?' Nick almighty, that's rude."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:41 pm

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!" Ren screamed, his eyes utterly livid.

"I just watched you turn half of Vale into a scrap pile! I know Jeff, that you like to pull that 'I'm a smart ass and I can turn everything on it's head to make the person feel like an idiot'. But what I just witnessed defies explanation. You are going to tell me, help me understand or am I to assume that everything, including our lives is just a fucking joke to you!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:59 pm

Jeff decided to tick the points off on his fingers. "In order: Good lord, that's an exaggeration. I dug a hole that's about two hundred feet deep and you're going to blame me for all the crap that's busted around here? Canus and friends did most of the damage by far, including knocking out about everybody."

"Next on the list. My Semblance is Creation, big ole boldface capital C. I tend to stick to hardlight projections because that's waaaaay less taxing than anything else but what it also means is I get to create kinetic energy. Lots of it. And Aura, and the cocktail of endorphins, adrenaline, caffeine, sugar and what might be methamphetamine that is the only reason I'm not in a coma right now and dear Nick I am not looking forward to coming off this high."

Jeff raised his voice. "Finally, mother of fuck, Ren, what the hell is your problem?! I potentially just saved your life! And that of Nora, and most of your team except Nick, potentially! I don't expect you to prostrate yourself in gratitude or anything, hell, I don't particularly care if I get a thank you, but fuck you if you think the appropriate response to that is having a go at me!"

That done, Jeff materialized a syringe (with ANESTHETIC helpfully printed across the side), solidified it from its hardlight state and held it up to inspect it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Mark decided to streamline the process by knocking everyone who wasn't already out, out cold. He caught them before they landed and glanced at Jeff "Everyone's in shock. Don't take it personally."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Jeff disappeared the syringe.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:14 pm

<MY eyes recorded everything, I can go through and perform a Cloverfield on the whole thing. so, now what do we do?>
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:39 pm

Mark thought for a moment
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Flame Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Nick who was currently underneath a good three tons of rubble.
Draco Flame
Draco Flame
Hobbyist

Location : At The Edge of Oblivion or you can just follow the strong oder of someone failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next