TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls V.5: Skyrim

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Elder Scrolls V.5: Skyrim - Page 5 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls V.5: Skyrim

Post by Dare-to-be Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Damn. He hated being wrong. It was the worst way of being. He strived for perfection. He gives a deep frown, and nods again. "As you say. Anyway, what about it? What was it then? Why are you folk going? " Not that it really mattered to him. They seemed to know something, and the people of this place were very different from cyrodiil.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 pm

"The Greybeards wanted us to get something from the ruins." Ilyssa shrugged - she wasn't so sure what the fuss was. Why was it that four Dragonborn needed to prove themselves by getting a dusty old horn? Although...now that she thought about it, perhaps the horn was valuable, made of gold or some other material...
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:43 am

"An ancient artifact sacred to the greybeards."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 am

Greybeards. He had never heard of them. But, some sort of artifact. Something pricey, and hidden. Not that he was into some old nord steels and armor. Being in a foreign land was bothersome indeed. A pity he could not join those High elves he saw a while back. But something about this group. Something demanded his attention... Maybe it was his lord Hircine, giving him a scent, a trail. Lord's knew he needed to find a track. Though, he did pray for a different footprint, he would take this one just as eager. Besides, they knew something about dragons, and he so very would love to kill one of those beasties. "I understand." He gives a calculating look up at the sky. 'might rain...' "I wish you well in your endeavours. I will be making my way near there, perhaps I may be of assistance."
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:20 am

"By doing what? Stealing what we came to find?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:33 am

He shrugs, and replies, "I have no interest in old Nord scrap metal and Urns. I simply wish to put light on the fact that this world is a vast and ever changing land. Always something to hunt, and something always to run from. There is... 'always a bigger fish' as We said at the coast." Ah, the coasts... how he missed sailing. The smell of the fish on his back brought back lots of memories of his tender years or youth. The sea was an untame and powerful force, and he loved it. Thinking on it now, he did not really have a reason to follow these folk. Maybe it was the divines that wanted him to follow, or maybe he was just losing his mind. Lot of time alone on the road, being more beast than man... That can wear on a soul. He could feel the beast inside of him, and he followed and hunted with the inner force like a trusted friend. Lycanthropy, the blessing of his lord. Maybe he should go, these people seemed wary of him, and not trusting. Though, he did not truly trust them ether, so then there was no issue. Ah, but the road seemed so far away, and this group looked like they hunted adventure. Adventure would be quite the nice change of pace...
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:43 am

"Besides that, there are four of us and one of him. I think that about sums it up." Ilyssa shrugged. "If he tries to steal anything, it's his funeral."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:00 am

Thom shrugs in a agreement
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:09 am

"I think that settles it then, Allenin. You can come with us."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare-to-be Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:39 pm

Allenin gives a light nod, and looks past them and down the stony river. "Grand." He says, with a heavy sigh. He pauses a moment, before asking."You come across any Kahjiit caravans of late? I have many furs to sell." And to court as well, he also thinks. He finds no shame in his wants, and needs. Some days he feels more animal that mer. Must be the Beast blood, the moons are shifting soon as well, and that never turns out well for him. That could come to worry, if not left in check. Allenin reminds himself. Would be a shame to kill off these lillie folks.
Dare-to-be
Dare-to-be
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:52 pm

"We've run into a few Kahjiit but no caravans"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5