TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) Empty Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun May 31, 2015 3:59 pm

[u]With Adam and Shane[/u]

Two boys, Adam and Shane, were walking passed a labratory that was trying to create portals for transporting suplies and goods instantainiously. They didn't have any warning when the entire lab and the nearby area of 300ft disappeared without a trace. Where the lab went and those inside, nobody knows. What happened to the two boys? Well....

[u]With Adam[/u]
Infinite Stratos Academy, Japan

After the explosion that shot him out of his dimension, he lands in front of a class of girls and an angry/ dangerous looking woman with a wodden sword with the only obvious way of surviving this situation is a exosuit to his left.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" the dangerous woman asked as the class of girls behind him, wearing what looked like school swimsuits, started whispering and murmuring about him.

[u]With Shane[/u]
Rockefeller Plaza, New York

Shane wasn't launched into the school like Adam, he was launched right over Rockefeller Plaza and fell right into a waiting IS. Shane wasn't as lucky as Adam either, Shane was disoriented and off balanced and adding in the enhanced senses of the IS. Shane fell forward and faceplanted loud enough to atract the attention of everyone there. The worse thing about this situation is that the US Representative contendor was there and the Today Show was still going on live.

"Is she okay?" a bystander asked as those close enough to the downed IS started running over.

"I think she was just overwhelmed with the sensory data coming into her nervous system. when we get it off her she'll be fine." The Rep says until she noticed something about the current pilot. "Wait, its a guy..."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Helsing Sun May 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Adam sat up rubbing his head "Another happy landing." he muttered to himself.

He then noticed the girls around him and he blinked. He pitched his arm to make sure he was awake before looking over the girls "Ok is this a new type of casual Friday that I wasn't aware of?"

Last edited by Mycrodeeth on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stfu)
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun May 31, 2015 5:29 pm

A few of the girls giggled while most of them blushed. Chifuyu Orimura leveled the wooden sword at Adam's head.

"I'll only ask this one more time. Who are you and what are you doing here?" Chifuyu asked as her voice turned deadly. The girls behind Adam went silent and Maya Yamada was running towards the class with a tablet in her hand.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sun May 31, 2015 5:33 pm

"Well you see, looking back now I knew from the moment I took the red pill everything was going to go down hill. Sorry lady I have no clue where I am or how I got here."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun May 31, 2015 8:14 pm

If people could get anime tick marks, Chifuyu Orimura would have one on her forehead.

"Alright then. Before I have you taken into custody and have you screened for drugs. How about you give us your name." Chifuyu says as Yamada approached her.

"Ms Orimura, we have a possible situation." Yamada said before turning the tablet towards the other woman. "This is live and in New York. They reviewed the footage of the guy getting into the IS. But get this, he fell out of the sky."

That's when the tablet started beeping. Both women looked at the device to see a warning of a security breach in the system.

"This can't be good." Yamada says worriedly.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:24 am

even for how much Kanzashi was shocked by this stranger falling through the ceiling, she still had to snicker at the matrix reference said stranger made.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:21 pm

"So do you still want my name or are you going to go looking at a security breach? Name's Adam Frost by the way."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:22 pm

"Thought it was Neo." kanzashi says, putting down her book.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Adam points at Kanzashi "See, she gets it. I'm a glitch in the matrix."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Chifuyu was about to respond but a voice coming from the tablet interrupted her.

"Then would that make me Morpheus?" The voice of Shane Edwards spoke through the tablet. "How are you doing man?"

"Who are you and how did you hack into this device?" Chifuyu asked and Shane chuckled.

"Wouldn't you like to know. Yo Neo, listen up. We're not in Kansas anymore. I have no clue about what happened to us. But wherever we are has some awesome body armor, if you find some, try it out."

"Um excuse me but where are you?" Yamada asked nicely.

"Rockefeller center, New York, New York." Shane said proudly.

"You don't answer me, but you answer my assistant teacher. Why?" Chifuyu asked annoyedly.

"Because she asked nicely." Shane said which sent a small wave of giggles throughout the class.

"Bodewig, take another personal IS user and the two of you apprehend Adam. And for you 'Morpheus' you and I will be meeting soon." Chifuyu says with a dangerous tone directed at Shane.

"Yo Neo, two things. First is the angry chick attractive? And two you better run!" Shane says calmly before finishing with a yell.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:25 pm

"Jawohl, Mentor!" One of the girls, who was wearing a silver version of the generic black suit the others were wearing (along with an eyepatch, for whatever reason), saluted, before calling out the name of another student. The second one also had a differently-colored outfit - magenta, in her case, and looked none too pleased to be picked to help collect Adam.

The two of them stood over him. "Get up," the silver-haired girl - Bodewig, according to the teacher - ordered him.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:28 pm

"Answer for the first one buddy, I am in heaven with all of the hot babes around me. For the second, lololololololololololololol!!!" As Adam shot as fast as he could to safety (meaning away from the girls).
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:15 pm

The girls that weren't under orders of Chifuyu blushed from the Heaven comment, even Yamada blushed from it. Chifuyu wasn't affected but when Adam Frost took off, she chased after him unknowingly taking the tablet with her.

"Get back here!" Chifuyu shouted while Shane's laughter could be heard easily.

"Frosty! The suit! get into the metal suit! It can fly!" Shane shouts to his friend only to be told off by Chifuyu.

"You shut your mouth right now." Chifuyu ordered.

"Make me!" Shane shouts before the tablet was tossed into the air. "Aw cra-" (crash) (Sizzle) Shane was cut off mid curse by Chifuyu cutting the tablet in half with a WOODEN SWORD!!!

"Get a move on Bodewig! He's getting away!" Chifuyu shouts as Yamada was still with the blushing class.

"....I'm hot...He said I was hot..." She mumbled quietly, the class was murmuring similar things as they stood in place.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Adam made it all of fifteen feet before imprinting his face in the dirt. Bodewig quickly followed up by pinning his arm behind his back and holding him down. "Target apprehended."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:07 pm

Chifuyu and the girl that Bodewig called on for help, over shot the two due to their running but stopped a short distance away.

"Well done Bodewig. Now you and Huang here are to take him to the-(Random Cellphone ring tone)- What the?! Huang locate the source of that noise." Chifuyu ordered as she stood between Adam and the IS that was going to be used for this exercise. Lingyin followed her orders and pulled out Adam's cellphone but due to the dimensional difference in technology she didn't know how to operate it but Adam does and he could easily explain how to answer his own phone. "How do you answer your phone?"
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Adam sputtered some dirt out of his mouth before answering "There's a green button on the screen just touch it. By the way silver death angel, lesson the grip will yah.

Last edited by Helsing on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:37 pm

When the call is connected, Shane's voice came out clear as day.

"Hey Frosty. I can see that you need a little help. How about I lighten the load off your back?" Shane suggested before the sound of an IS flying in fast was heard by everyone and Chifuyu looked up to find an IS flying right at all three of them.

"Huang, Bodewig. Get clear!" She shouts as she readies her wooden sword. "You have an IS flying in behind you!"

"You got that right!" Shane shouts but this time his voice was heard through both the phone and from behind the two students. Lingyin acted quickly and dropped the phone before diving out our the way.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Adam grabbed the phone "Ok, this beats anime any day."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Anime wasn't done being beaten. Instead of getting out of the way, Silver Death Angel, otherwise known as Laura Bodewig, threw a hand up between herself and the incoming IS unit. A prismatic glow, nearly enough to hurt his eyes, formed a mechanical-looking silhouette before materializing into a matte-black mechanical gauntlet over the girl's forearm.

The air shimmered as Laura activated her Active Inertia Canceler, narrowing her eyes at the would-be attacker in contempt.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Shane barely had time to spin left, only millimeters from getting snared by the wall of energy. But that near miss threw him into the dirt as he makes a new trench in the practice area. Over the phone a low groan could be heard.

"That didn't feel too good." Shane groaned as he started to climb out of the trench he made.

"Bodewig, take him down before he gets his bearings!" Chifuyu orders as she turned back to Adam. "Huang, you take over on holding Frost." She said as Lingyin gets back up and grabs Adam's arm where she could and nodded to Laura that she had the boy. Shane for the most part was halfway out of the trench, knowing full well of the possible attack coming his way via the phone call but acted oblivious to the matter as he climbed.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:49 pm

"Jawohl." Laura released Adam and stood up, the rest of Schwarzer Regen materializing around her as she fired two wire-guided daggers to snare his limbs and pin him down.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Shane was out of the hole when he heard a girl respond through the phone and looks up just seconds too slow. He was able to dodge one but not both of the cables.

"Crud. Well this isn't my best situation..." Shane visibly smirked. "But I can make it work." He says as he bolts to Laura's right with the cable attached to his left arm. "Though this would be easier with a *sub machine gun appears* gun... Okay weird." Shane says as he aims the gun. Chifuyu saw his plan and reacted.

"Bodewig, toss him into the air before he kills someone!" Chifuyu shouts as Lingyin was startled and her grip slackened.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Adam looked at Lingyin and sighed "So many pretty girls and they want to manhandle me. Honestly if I didn't know any better I would think I was in an anime."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Laura was already reacting. Admittedly, this boy had decent reaction times, but it was nothing compared to her. The cable snapped up and into the air, ripping Shane off the ground in an arc over her head while retracting it to bring him within range of her AIC. Ideally she would have simply shot him, but with the entire class here, the potential risk was too great.

Damn it, why couldn't this just be simple...
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Adam blinked at the sight before him "Hot girls, flying robots and a crazy teacher. Shit I really am in an anime."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next