TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) - Page 8 Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:57 pm

"Yeah, like children they never should've had." Shane says as he stretched. "Wouldn't that be a pain. Being the child of a rich CEO and not seeing a cent thrown your way."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) - Page 8 Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:27 pm

"...are you trying to make a point or just offend me?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Adam was currently in his room working on his computer, he wasn't doing anything illegal. Well, he was going through the internet searching for this worlds version of steam while he was downloading some music without paying but who hasn't?
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Laura was sitting on her bed, watching what he was doing to ensure he didn't do anything.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Shane frowns and his face showed that he really didn't mean to say that.

"Sorry, bad blood. Nothing you should have to worry about." Shane says as he lays back and stares at the ceiling.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Charles kept watching him for a moment before sighing and turning away. "Fine, if you say so..."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Shane glanced over to Charles and sighed.

"Well since trust goes both ways. I guess I have to give up some of the skeletons from my past to even get you to feel comfortable around me." Shane says as he sat up and looked like he didn't feel comfortable about talking about his past. "While your dad designs and builds IS Units and their equipment. Mine is the biggest name for weapons and a little bit of everything else. He's a household name and not one house on our planet doesn't have anything made by his company." Shane says as his body tensed up. "The only way I ever saw him was when he was interviewed by the press. Other than that, I've had to break in or cause a riot at one of his buildings to get five minutes with the guy. I highly doubt that he even cares about me and my mom. She even defends him. It's a pain in my heart to see her think that way. I highly doubt that he would notice that I'm gone."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:52 pm

"You've actually broken into your father's buildings?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:01 pm

"Yeah, at least once at every building in the US. I've hit a couple buildings in Norway and in at least one in France." Shane says with a smile. "Though I think he has the security on constant alert for me. Afraid of me stealing something from him."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:02 pm

"That must be a lot of buildings....how much free time did you have?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:14 pm

"Enough since I was mainly home schooled until I met Adam and transferred into his school." Shane says as he thought about his past. "But I only broke into his buildings when either mom or I needed help in one way or another."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Charles was silent, biting his lip. He didn't seem to want to inquire further about Shane's past life.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:31 pm

"He seemed to let me break in without any legal problems. Like I'm his security tester. He even laughs at my jokes of his bad security." Shane says with a chuckle.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:33 pm

"Maybe he cared about you more than you thought."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:39 pm

Adam looked at Luara "Are you checking to see if I'm going to fire a nuke or something?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:51 pm

"Nuclear veapons do not concern me."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:01 pm

"And what does?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:05 pm

"Ze possibility of you stealing information."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:20 pm

"What's there for me to steal? Other than everything."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Since he'd answered his own question Laura settled for folding her arms and glowering at him.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:33 pm

"Are you testing if looks kill or something?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Shane chuckled loudly.

"Yeah, if pigs could fly. That man threw us out just because his board of directors didn't like the human side of the company my mother was showing." Shane says, as he changed into his sleep wear and getting into bed. "If he truly cared for me. Then he would've tried to contact me. Not leaving me out on my own like this." Shane says as the computer he was using shut off and Shane falls asleep. Outside, an Auroa was making a strange appearance. Anybody that was still awake and had a clear view of the outside world would be able to see it, and its unusual shape. The Auroa was shaped to spell 'Golden Eye tell me what you see' in the sky in English and Japanese.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Charles saw that and just stared, confused. What the hell? Golden eye...did that mean Shane? He tried to wake the other boy.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:45 pm

Charles couldn't get Shane to wake up and the Auroa disappeared about ten minutes. The next morning, Shane was swarmed by girls, and they were asking about last night's event.

"What the heck are you guys talking about?" He asks annoyed with the repetitive questions. "I didn't see anything last night because I went to sleep." Shane then turned to Charles. "What the heck are they talking about Charles? I'm sure you went to sleep later than I did."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:11 pm

"There was some sort of message in the sky. It mentioned something about a Golden Eye, which I thought meant you." Charles indicated Shane's odd-colored eye.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next