TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) - Page 2 Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:17 pm

"Ya think?!" Shane exclaimed as he flipped around so his feet were aimed at Laura and he activated his thrusters. Though it didn't stop him from being pulled in, it slowed him down. With that time he switched the gun with a energy dagger and sliced through the cable but he was just barely out of range for the AIC. "You're pretty good, who trained you?" Shane asked as his golden eye was in clear view.

Lingyin looked down at Adam before giving him a perfect imitation of a "Gibb's Slap" to the back of his head.

"Shut up, I want to see this." She said before focusing on the fight. Chifuyu was also watching the fight but she was wondering if this kid had any military training to back up his reflexes and quick thinking.

"Who are you?" She asked quietly as the fight went on.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) - Page 2 Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Laura's jaw fell open as she saw that eye. That's impossible! How could he... A brief shake of her head brought her thoughts back in order. His accent was clearly American - he couldn't be part of the military program that brought her up. That meant a breach of security somewhere and she had to find out where. On top of that, it was a male piloting that IS. That alone was worth his capture. 

Ignoring his question, she bared her teeth and activated Schwarzer Regen's own thrusters, launching her forward even as she activated her AIC and four out of the five remaining cables - one in each direction swinging wide around the AIC to catch him if he managed to react in time to stay out of the field.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:27 pm

kanzashi activates her IS and bolts to aid Laura.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:34 pm

Shane was surprised by the charge but he countered by bringing the submachine gun out into his free hand and opened fire, trying to stay a comfortable distance from the silver haired girl as the floating metal that hovered around him blocked three of the four, the last one wrapped around his right leg.

"Dangit!" Shane yelped as he slashed the cable but Chifuyu noticed that the cables that were cut had some length to them. "You're really good. But I wonder how good I can do against your teacher." Shane said before divebombing Chifuyu.

"Bodewig, the cable attached to his right leg, catch it and slow him down." She ordered as she ran to the empty IS.

"Oh and where do you think you're going?" Shane shouts, altering the course to intercept Chifuyu. Not noticing that there were two girls in the air now.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:38 pm

kanzashi zero's in on Shane and speeds towards him, a naginata materializing and pointed at his shoulder at a downward angle, hoping to run the attacker into the ground.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 pm

When Shane mentioned Chifuyu, Laura's visible eye went wide. Then he charged her and she snarled. "You stay avay from Mentor!!!" she screamed, reeling in the cable even as she rocketed backwards, doubling the rate at which Shane was hauled away from Chifuyu and towards the now-very-pissed German Silver Death Angel. Drawing an arm back to strike, Laura deployed an armblade and as he came within range, lunged forward with a cry.

Of course, this could not have had a good effect on Kanzashi's aim.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:01 am

Shane didn't realize two things until they made themselves obvious. The first was the fact that the floating metal that blocked the cables were still attached to him, causing him to be pulled back sharply. Second there was another girl who was attacking him, but she both missed but also was kicked down towards Adam and Lingyin.

"Oh, someone has a soft spot for their teachers." Shane says as he cuts himself free. "Wonder how well I will fare against her." Shane says as Chifuyu flew up behind him.

"Want to test your luck boy?" Chifuyu asked with a dangerous tone. Shane visibly froze before turning around to see an angry chick that could put supermodels to shame floating behind him with a large metal katana.

"Aw crud." Shane says as he gets into a fighting stance. "Shall we?" He asked hesitantly. The battle...no the Beat Down, there we go, barely lasted three seconds but Shane was sent into the ground hard and his IS deactivated right after landing. Lingyin decided to speak up at that time.

"How'd that work for ya Morpheus?" She shouts and was answered with a groan.

"You have the possibility of being a great IS pilot, but you have a long way to go if you ever want to come close to my level." Chifuyu said with a small smirk. She missed fighting, even if it was against someone who was an even a Representative for a country.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:07 am

Laura went down after him, landing easily and dismissing Schwarzer Regen. Quickly, she walked over to the small impact crater Shane was currently inhabiting and pulled his arm behind his back, twisting it in such a way that she could very easily dislocate it with just a little more pressure. It was too bad she couldn't hide one of her combat knives under her IS suit - if she needed information out of this guy she'd have to break his fingers instead. Irritating, but tolerable. "Tell me," she hissed, giving his arm a painful tug to emphasize that she was not to be ignored, "vhere did you get zat eye?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:15 am

Shane groaned at the discomfort of his arm but was surprised at her question.

"I bought it then had it implanted after my parents took away my cellphone." Shane says truthfully as he layer there. "But I have to ask. Why did you go easy on me back there?" He asked Laura as he reviews the footage of the full fight. "You didn't really get into the fight until I mentioned your teacher." Said teacher lands right in front of the two.

"Well now we meet Morpheus. But who are you really?" Chifuyu asked as she watched him.

"Shane Edwards." Shane says as he lays there.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:19 am

At Shane's question, his arm was bent painfully again. "You do not ask ze questions here." she said, narrowing her eyes. "Do not lie to me! Vhere did you get zat?!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:27 am

"Why you want one?" Shane asked through grit teeth. "I'm being straight with you. I bought it at the Hospital and had it implanted the same day after my parents took away my phone."

"Why are you and Adam here?" Chifuyu asked as she gestured Laura to wait until his answer.

"I can't tell you what I don't know. But what I do know is that Adam and I were at the wrong place at the wrong time." Shane answers honestly as Chifuyu raised an eyebrow.

"Explain."

"We were walking past the Apiture Science labs one second, the next second I find myself disoriented and falling over New York." Shane says as he grits his teeth.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:30 am

"Liar!" Laura snarled, but she didn't dare snap one of his fingers, not after Mentor told her to wait.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:36 am

"You really aren't in a position to lie here." kanzashi says, naginata pointed at shane.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:39 am

"You think that we wanted this? Well yeah we wanted to be surrounded by cute girls but being blasted to who knows where. Not part of my daily routine." Shane says as he tried to get comfortable but popped his own shoulder out of place, loudly. "Oh that doesn't feel right."

"Laura, relocate his shoulder." Chifuyu said as she looked at him. He hasn't shown any signs of deceit yet but one thing was off about him. "How are you able to pilot an IS?"

"Your guess is as good as mine." Shane groaned as pain eminated from his shoulder.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:41 am

Scowling, the German pilot complied, ramming Shane's arm back into its socket with rather more force than was strictly necessary.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:17 am

Adam raised a hand "Hey if he's able to pilot those IS things and we're from the same predicament, can I have one?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:25 am

"Speak vhen spoken to!" Laura snapped at him.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:16 am

Chifuyu looked over at Adam before walking over to him.

"You think that just because Edwards can pilot an IS, that you can to?" Chifuyu asked as she watched the boy being held by Huang.

"I say give him a chance. I want to see how his first time in an IS is like." Shane called out as he blocked out the pain in his shoulder.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:18 am

With her free hand, Laura shoved Shane's head facedown into the dirt. "Vhat part of 'speak vhen spoken to' do you not understand?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:19 am

Adam rubs the back of his head "Silver death angel take a chill pill. Also if that IS offer is still open I'll take one, no cheese please."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:34 am

Chifuyu glanced over to Laura to see Shane raise his head and flicked it to the side which dislodged Laura's hand.

"I thought the two of you wanted me to talk. Well I'm talking now." Shane said as he spat dirt from his mouth.

"Alright, then the next time you speak, it better be telling us how you got here, or better yet tell us about that eye of yours." Chifuyu challenged Shane before looking to Laura. "If his focus aren't on those areas. Knock him out. We'll get some truth syrem later." Chifuyu says before turning to Adam. "Keep in mind what happened to Edwards when he fought both Laura and myself. This is a school full of highly trained pilots. You try something funny, you'll be eating dirt before you can even blink." She threatened before deactivating the IS she was using. "You'll be using this training IS to test if you can even pilot them. Huang, I want you ready to fight, if he eve tries anything." Chifuyu says as Huang nodded as she let go and activated her IS. "Frost get into the pilot seat and powers the IS up. Only power it up." Chifuyu orders as she watched him carefully.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:37 am

Laura narrowed her eyes as she looked down at her prisoner, before looking up. Mentor was actually allowing this boy, who trespassed onto school property, enter an IS unit!?
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:55 am

"Sweet." Adam says as he walks into the pilot seat "Is there a power button or?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:34 pm

As if to answer Adam, the IS activated and a wave of sensory information flooded into his nervous system, almost knocking him out but put him on his knees.

"Just like Ichika." Chifuyu mutters quietly before clearing that thought and focusing on Adam. "Frost, it responds to mental commands. Tell it to shut down with your mind and it will shut down and let you out." Chifuyu comands as Shane chuckled as he saw his friend get hit with information.

"At least my eye helped with all that information. One o the many reasons I have it." Shane starts as he smirked at Adam. "But it also caught our trip through the dimensional rift." Shane says as he braced for the girl to knock him out. But Chifuyu caught the last part of his little speech and was barely able to stop Laura in time.

"What did this Dimensional Rift look like then?" Chifuyu asked as she decided to humor Shane.

"If you get another tablet, I'll show you." Shane says as his golden eye starts to glow as he smiles. "Unless you're scared."

"Yamada, can you get another tablet from the lab?" Chifuyu asked her assistant teacher, who nodded and set off for the tablet, before she turned to the rest of the class. "Classes are hereby canceled until we figure out this mess. Return to the dormitory at once." Chifuyu ordered the other students who obeyed and left, gossiping all the way.

"Well this is awkward." Lingyin says as she watched Adam.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Laura assumed that she should probably still hold Shane down and did so.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next