TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) - Page 3 Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Helsing Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Adam clamped a hand on his head "Ok, I know I didn't take LSD this morning so what gives?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems) - Page 3 Empty Re: Infinite Stratos (Dimensional Problems)

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:25 pm

"That would be the enhanced sensors of the IS unit nearly overloading your nervous system." Chifuyu says with a smirk as Yamada runs to Chifuyu's side.

"Got the tablet." She says breathlessly and seconds after arriving it gets hacked and video of the blast and the aftermath appears on the screen. After a few minutes of silence Chifuyu turned to Laura.

"Release him, he's telling the truth." She says and Huang looked at both boys and stammered for a few seconds before fainting. Chifuyu looked at the unconscious girl and frowns. "Get Huang to the infirmary and report back to me for an update." She says as Yamada looked like she was about to faint herself.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Laura, with obvious reluctance, let go of Shane's arm and stood up. Quickly, she scooped Lingyin's unconscious form up and took her to the infirmary, returning as soon as possible. Laura did not trust these newcomers in the slightest, so she stood by Mentor and just scowled at them, arms folded.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:40 pm

Shane stands up stretched before turning to face Chifuyu.

"You know that I wouldn't stand a chance against you. So I have to ask this gently." Shane says as his body went from easy going to strict in seconds. He bows low before he speaks again. "May I please be enrolled-"

"Yes." Chifuyu interrupts as she turned to face Frost. "And you are also going to be enrolled." Chifuyu says and predicted Laura voicing her opinion so she raised her hand for silence. "It will be easier to study and watch them if they are enrolled into the Academy. Here, nobody can touch them without probable cause." Chifuyu says as she used the raised hand to massage a blooming headache.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:43 pm

Laura had indeed been just about to say something and closed her mouth, looking somewhat put out. Mentor was right...it would be impossible to attack the Academy without risking the ire of every nation with a student in it. But... "Mentor, how do ve know ve can trust zem?" What if they were here to launch some sort of attack - then the protection Mentor had given them would shield them from reprisal.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:55 pm

"That's why I wanted you to come back here. Next Sunday, I want you to test their threat levels individually. We already know Edwards could turn into an actual threat if he gets the right training from the wrong people. Frost, he is an unknown." Chifuyu says before she looked at both boys in turn. "Until then, they will remain at your side until they return to the dorm we provide them. They'll be locked in until wakeup call."

"Aren't you being a little harsh?" Shane asked as he sweated bullets. "What damage could two guys cause?" He asked before Chifuyu sweaped her arms at the damaged practice field. "Oh...right."

"Until you two are deemed trustworthy, you'll follow our rules and my orders. Is that clear?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yes ma'am." Shane says with a mix of sadness and fear.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:51 am

Adam sighs "Perfect, more homework. Ok before we start can I have a book detailing how these things work and a standard laptop."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:05 am

Chifuyu nods as she turned to Yamada. They talked while Shane walked over to Adam with a smile.

"Adam my friend, I think we both checked into Heaven's hotel, and Hell's classroom." Shane says as he turned to look at Chifuyu and Laura. "This could be both the best day of our lives, and the start of a living nightmare."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:18 am

Laura didn't change her expression - if anything, her scowl deepened. If she had her way, it would be the latter for these two.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:33 pm

"Well at least I have found a kindred spirit here. By the way if this is heavens hotel, can I order room service?" Adam asks walking beside Shane.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Shane laughed at that but shook his head.

"Be thankful that the crazy teacher had Bodewig on such a tight leash. That chick looked like she was ready to kill." Shane says as they followed Chifuyu.

"She was, and is still willing to do so if you two step out of line." Chifuyu threatened as she stopped at an unmarked door and she opened it to show the standard IS Academy dorm room. It had Two beds, a shower, a small kitchen, two desktop computers, and a single TV and Radio.

"Reminds me of my cousin's college dorm, but cleaner." Shane says as he walked over to the balcony that was at the back of the room.

"Don't even try sneaking out. With you two being the only male pilots at the Academy. You both will be safer here then outside." Chifuyu says with a knowing smirk. "Some of these girls will rip you to shreds if you aren't careful."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Laura had managed to find a wickedly sharp and rather large bowie knife at some point during the trip to get there. She made sure it was plainly visible as Mentor said that - best to get that point across now.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Adam smiles as he looks at the computers and grins "Oh baby come to papa."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Shane gulped as he spotted the knife in Laura's hands as he scooted over to Adam.

"The angel of death has a knife." Shane whispered to his friend as he watched Laura.

"Bodewig, if you aren't going to cook for them a meal put that knife away." Chifuyu says annoyedly as she messaged the bridge of her nose.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Adam didn't notice the glare or the comment because he was to busy looking over the computer.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:05 pm

"Jawohl, Mentor." The knife disappeared, but Laura's baleful expression didn't. Frost was awfully enamored of that computer - probably so he could break into the school's files and steal IS operating data from every student in the school.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Adam noticed the looked "Hey if you think I'm going to hack into the school and steal sensitive information your wrong. I won't lie and say that I didn't think about it, well more then once but I'm not going to do it."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Laura narrowed her eyes at him. "So you say..."
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Shane sighed before walking over to a bed and laying down with all his clothes still on. The unused computer in the room turned on and had a Matrix screen on its monitor. Shane seemed to have a thoughtful look on his face before it turned into a stunned one.

"Uh oh." He says as he sat up, eyes seeming to be reading something. "Uh you all might want to take a look at this." Shane says as the Matrix computer displayed a news article of unofficial reports of two male pilots entering the academy and an article of all the major countries going on high alert. Chifuyu walked over and looked at the screen before she growled and quietly cursed.

"Not only do I have to enroll you two. I have to prevent the third world war." Chifuyu says before she walked to Laura. "I expect that they are both alive and unharmed when I lock them up for the night." She said before leaving the room. Shane groans as he falls back onto the bed.

"Why does it seem that every time I escape death by a millimeter, it comes back at me in an unexpected way?" The boy asks aloud not expecting an answer.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:43 pm

"Because you beat death in a previous life and he wants to collect?" Adam says.
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:00 pm

"Do you two ever shut up?!" Laura demanded of them.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:18 pm

"No. I believe that its called 'being social'. And that is important because we are what most people would call 'friends'." Shane said as if he was teaching a child something. "If you don't like how we act or what we do, then you can just tune us out or leave. The door is both open and right behind you. And neither of us are forcing you to stay here." Shane says as the computer goes back to the Matrix screen that it was before the articles appeared. "Adam, all that I can say is that you might also be talking about yourself to now that we survived an explosion that shot us into another dimension."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:21 pm

"Oh don't worry I'm still reeling from that. All I have to do know is ask where the Tardis is and where I can get my sonic screwdriver."
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:23 pm

"I cannot do zat. If you two are left alone who knows vhat you vould do!" Laura was evidently impervious to Shane's condescension and sarcasm.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Shane chuckled at that before speaking.

"And who would I be if you're the Doctor? Captain Jack Harkness?" Shane asked as he visibly started to think about the matter. "It does explain my inability of getting killed."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next