TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reign of Immortals RP

+2
A Blind Guy
BerrySayRoar
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Reign of Immortals RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Reign of Immortals RP

Post by Flagmauth Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Liv was grateful that the others had dealt with the guard - her own abilities were pretty much exclusively ones that caused bright lights and loud noises, which would have sort of defeated the point of the distraction. With the path to the entrance now clear she left cover and made a beeline straight for it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Liv was one of the first that reached the servant's entrance. Samurai were manning the wall facing the market square, a quick peek revealed, which meant they would not pick up on activity in the courtyard. But it wouldn't be long before the Samurai would resume their assigned duties. This gave the group two options (fight/flight aside): 1) try to book it through the courtyard (to either the stables or into the main building) before being seen or 2) hope that the current spectacle was first among many grander distractions.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:32 pm

They would hardly put Creator in the stables, now would they? Liv went for the main building. He ought to be somewhere in there; all she had to do was find him.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:48 pm

Darian immediately saw where Liv was heading and made a quick dash right behind her, oblivious if he was caught or not.
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:37 pm

The group found themselves standing at the end of a hallway with the rough dimensions of an oxcart. Unlike an oxcart however, this hallway was ornamentally decorated by dwarven craftmanship in the form of legendary battles painted on the wall. In all the drawings a golden clad dwarf was leading the Korean armies. That would’ve been the king residing in the palace, if the Japanese hadn’t overrun the place.

The hallway appeared to open into a large chamber (the welcome area of the palace). But before the group was able to make much headway towards the other end, they heard shouting from the chamber.

“I was having my afternoon tea. Tell me WHY I’m standing here lieutenant!”

“Sir…someone burned down our banner above the market plaza.”

“Then. You. Go. Find. Whomever. Responsible. Not. Difficult.”

“There’s more sir, someone is magically enhancing their voice and mocking our Emperor. We can’t find him as he’s in the crowd. To be honest, the jokes are *snicker* fun…(awkward pause)… I meant to say crude, of poor taste and awful. I mean just god awful…OK, I’m just going to go back and rejoin the search.”

Both men then headed for the front door, slamming it promptly shut. If the group took this moment to move forward to get a glimpse of the entrance room, they’d see three possibilities: There were two parallel staircases leading up to presumably the Daimyo’s living quarters/offices; a wide doorway at floor level probably leading to the main portions of the palace (ballroom, dining room, tea room, etc.); and finally, a narrow staircase at the other end of the of the entrance hall leading down towards the cellars.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:22 pm

Liv paused to consider her options. If they were holding Creator here, surely they would keep him imprisoned underground. That was the place he was least likely to escape from. Her decision made, she went to the staircase heading downward.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 pm

Darien sees Liv already making a move and grabs hold of her shoulder using his stone gauntlet, "Where do you think you're going?"
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:35 am

"Downstairs. Let go of me." Liv said, not even sparing him a glance as she tried to pull out of his grasp.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by BerrySayRoar Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:03 am

"Go downstairs and be wasting time is what you mean." He tug her shoulder and pointed up the stairs, "We have a better chance of finding out where my master is if we head to the office. Only a foolish officer would not keep records of their captive."
BerrySayRoar
BerrySayRoar
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:44 am

"I like the office idea, finding records would make it easier to find him."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:08 pm

"Not as easy as if we just went down and looked for him," Liv said, giving Yasuo a sour look - but if the others were going to go upstairs, she may as well follow.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5