TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reawaken (Code Lyoko RP)

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Reawaken (Code Lyoko RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Reawaken (Code Lyoko RP)

Post by Sagansoul001 Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:53 pm

"If you fall off the platform, you will end up in a different sector. The fall won't kill you." Aelita says to calm Alistair. She then points up at a floating platform above them. "There is where I deactivate the tower." She said before walking to the center of the platform they were on and gained a white glow around her. Aelita then floats up to the platform above. A few seconds later a bright white light came up from the abyss.

In the real world, the dorms were just getting ready for bed before the nightmares started.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Alistar simply sat there and watched, the jacket of his tuxedo rumpled.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:28 pm

The next day, the students that went to Lyoko had went through the day they had before Lyoko until Mr Belpois and Mrs Belpois as well as Mr Delerobia gave all of them after school detentions without giving a reason.

In the library everyone that knows about Lyoko was gathered in one room.

"We all have to apologize for the detentions, but we needed to talk." Mr Belpois starts as Mrs Belpois stepped in.

"So, what do you want to know about Lyoko?" She asked the group.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:32 pm

"What were those things we fought?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:48 am

Mr Delerobia chuckled as he looks at Mr and Mrs Belpois.

"She asked question number there on my list. First two are, why isn't everyone freaking out about the nightmare? As well as, how did we go back in time?" He said as Mr Belpois coughed to get everyone's attention.

"All good questions to be answered. Petra, those monsters ranged from Crabs to Megatanks. Crabs were the tall red creatures, hornets were the green bugs, and Megatanks are the large balls. All are dangerous." Mr Belpois said to the group. "Our enemy is a computer virus bent on destroying the world."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Alistar listened quietly. "What about our... personas in the Lyoko world? I was in a tuxedo, while everyone else was designed after some... fantasy character."
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Mark blinks as he tries to get everything in his head straight "Ok, so we went to an abandoned factory. Got into a computerized world. Fought some monsters and now were back here again like nothing happened? Someone stop me if I didn't get that right"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:34 pm

"No, that pretty much summed it up."
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:54 pm

"Yeah, surprised at how well you're taking all this." Mr Delerobia said as he realized something. He turned to Alistair with a questioning look. "A tuxedo? You wear a tuxedo in Lyoko...when I'm a purple cat...where did you get to choose? IWAS CHEATED!!!" He shouts as he slammed his head on the table.

"From we guessed at the start of all this, the supercomputer scans your subconscious and creates a form fitting the personality of whoever it is. You Alistair, may be modeled after a spy, quiet deadly and has any gadget to get the job done." Mr Belpois said trying to explain the personas on Lyoko. "The rest of you are still a mystery until we get to see all your individual abilities."

"Why not now?" Mr Delerobia asked raising his head as he asked. "There won't be any classes tomorrow and there hasn't been another attack yet. Better to get it over with when its safe."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:56 pm

"D-Deadly?" asked Alistar with a gulp. He blinked in surprise. Deadly was a not a word used to describe Alistar Wolfgang. Not at all. He was actually one of the more bullied boys on campus, due to his near-pacifism. However, fighting for his life against digital creatures didn't count.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Aelita noticed Alistair's reaction and frowned about how Jeremy description of the boy.

"What he means is that you would fight for what's right if given the chance. You already fought digital monsters in a virtual world." She said gently as Jeremy looked at her and Alistair with a frown.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:06 pm

"They're digital... it's like an interactive video game. They're not real people or animals. Therefore, it's different," said Alistar simply, suddenly becoming quite cold.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:10 pm

"What if I was just a program? Would you still fight to protect me?" Aelita asked the teen as both Jeremy and Odd turned to watch Alistair intently. Aelita looked calm but her eyes screamed out pain.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:17 pm

"You aren't a program. Programs are a part of computers, and if you shut down the computer, you stop all programs, benign and otherwise. People aren't programs. If they were, then maybe they wouldn't be so two-faced. A computer might not be able to handle such a split personality," he replied, folding his arms and hunching his shoulders defensively.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Aelita lowered her head as she stood up. The look on her face was as if Alistair betrayed her.

"I see. My mistake." She said quietly before leaving. Jeremy and Odd were glaring daggers at Alistair.

"Do you ever think about anyone else besides yourself?" Jeremy asked venomously as he quickly followed Aelita.

"Give you three guesses where we all met Aelita." Odd challenged Alistair with controlled rage in his voice.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 pm

"And you expect me to know all about her past? You expect me to have all the answers to morality and be able to draw the line of right and wrong? You know as much about me as I do about her. So you don't really have a right to be angry with me. And, to turn the tables, I made a mistake thinking that this school would be any different. So therefore, we've all made one collective mistake," he answered with a voice like ice. He stood quietly and left in the same manner.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:21 pm

"She was in that supercomputer! She was trapped there, nothing but a program! Did we shut her down to save the world? No. We saved everyone we could... Including Aelita!" Odd shouts as he stood up. "If you can't believe that then you should have just ran away when you had the chance."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 pm

"She was human, first. And running away implies I have somewhere to go," he answers. Alistar doesn't show his anger, and he doesn't raise his voice as he leaves.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:44 am

Mark gets up and puts his hands out to both the teachers and Alistar "Ok one moment people. First off beyond what you have told us we don't no didily about Lyoko. How about we all stop and think for a second" mark turns to face the teachers

"He didn't know about your guys past so he said things he didn't know full well about. Throw it behind you and move on, I know I might sound a little harsh but thats what we all need to do. How about we all sit back down and talk like we were before?"

Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:44 am

Petra was not at all comfortable with everyone arguing. She chose not to say anything, staring at the table in front of her and fiddling with a lock of her hair. In her opinion, it really seemed the teachers had overreacted. To a ridiculous degree. But she didn't want them to go after her next, and so remained silent.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:11 pm

Alistar sighed quietly, but did as Mark asked, settling back down in the chair. He hugged his knees to his chest, resting his chin on them as well, and proceeded to listen quietly instead of speak.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Mark sits back down and waits for the teachers to talk again
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Odd looked at the library doors, nobody has returned. He sat down with a sigh as he turned to the students.

"Well the technical stuff isn't my strong suit...But I have fought in Lyoko before." He starts with a distant look in his eyes. "There were five of us in the beginning. Aelita, Jeremy, Ulrich, Yumi, and I were all Lyoko Warriors. We fought against a computer virus named Xana, a computer virus similar to the one that's causing trouble now. Our only drawback was that we were still students at Kadic when Jeremy found both the factory and turned on the supercomputer." Odd said before chuckling a little. "This wasn't the first time monsters from Lyoko were brought to the real world. We had to deal with Roachsters and Crabs but this recent attack was the first time Hornets were sent." Odd says but the name Roachsters made a roach-like monster from the nightmare to appear in the students' minds before a two headed snake with the new symbol on their heads flashed into the students' memories. "Though the attacks ranged greatly, there was always time to rest up."

In the factory the scanners opened up and the two headed snakes from the nightmare slithered out and slithered with three targets in mind.

Back at Kadic, Jeremy's laptop went off as Jeremy and Aelita walked into the library.

"Twice in one day? this new virus is pretty determined." Odd says as Jeremy checked the computer.

"Its a message....From Xana." Jeremy says which makes Odd and Aelita tense. "It say, 'Titan has sent Hydras. Kill both heads to stop them.' That's all it says."

"Who do you think this Titan is?" Odd asked before Aelita chimed in.

"More importantly, what are the Hydras that Xana is warning us about?" She asked as Jeremy continued to work on the computer.

"I'm more confused about the fact Xana is still alive and that there are no activated towers that the super scanner can detect." Jeremy says before turning to the others. "Well I think this is a trap set by Xana to trap us in Lyoko. But keeping with the old tradition, we'll put it to a vote."

"I think we should check Lyoko, just to be sure." Odd says as he turned to Aelita.

"I agree with Odd, and we can try to figure out how Xana is still alive from data in Sector Five." Aelita says before turning to the students. "Since you are a part of this too, you can vote either to go to Lyoko, or treat it as a false alarm."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:07 pm

"It doesn't really matter to me," said Alistar simply.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Petra shrugged, looking at the two teachers who'd voted yes. "We might as well investigate; better safe than sorry, right?"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next